UK Defense Minister blames trump's rotten deal with the Taliban for Afghanistan crisis

Did Trump withdraw all the military BEFORE evacuating 10000 US civilians?
WE will have 6,000 troops at the airport soon. And Biden DID NOT withdraw all the military before evacuating 10000 civilians. We have never been completely out of Afghanistan since we invaded in 2001..

Trumps watch ended January 20th 2021 this is on President Biden. While many Americans support finally leaving Afghanistan very few support the disastrous way it was carried out by the current administration.
The same results would have been seen six months from now or on trump's original date in May. The only reason he made the date was to gain a political advantage in Nov 2020....and it didn't work.

Just another remnant of the trump regime. The stench will be around for a while.

And you just suck it up.

Your derangement couldn't be more plain if you had a t-shirt made that said "Trump lives in my head rent free" and tatooed his face on your ass.

I think we were there so long because it was always going to be a political loser to pull out.
Biden said "The Buck stop here"....a Truman quote. Can you ever imagine trump saying that? No, he would blame the military or the state department, or whomever he can at the moment.

So, you are afraid of an investigation. I wonder why.
The same reason they are afraid of the January 6th investigations. They don't want the truth to come out. trump gave the Taliban the country on a silver platter. Now he blames Biden.

The same results would have been seen six months from now or on trump's original date in May. The only reason he made the date was to gain a political advantage in Nov 2020....and it didn't work.
Does not change the fact Biden was the President who ordered the withdrawal claimed they had prepared for every contingency and told the nation the Taliban would not be able to do what they did. If Trump had been the President when this happened it would be on him he wasn’t Biden is deal with it.

Since 2001, the US military spending on the operation in Afghanistan has amounted to $822 billion.
The annual budget of NASA is approximately $ 22-23 billion.
This money would be enough to create an intermediate base on the Moon for a "jump" to other planets of the solar system.

Isn't capitalism an exemplary economic system?.

LOL, nice try.

Did Biden stick to President Trump’s agreement of being out by May 1? No, he broke it. So he owns it.
The reason why we were not out by May 1, is because the Trump deal was conditional and in stages. The Afghans missed some deadlines. As it was, there was only 2,500 of our military left. No American deaths in over a year. Trump did a great job. Now we had to hurry up and increase the military to 6,000 just to sneak a few more people out.

When I first heard Pompeo was negotiating solely with the Taliban....I knew there would be trouble down the road.....and there was.

Just another remnant of the trump regime. The stench will be around for a while.
Sorry, but Trump’s plan was not cut and run. He planned to leave troops there. Can you explain why Americans are still there and can’t get out? Better yet, why did we leave ALL our Military Equipment there?

Forum List

Back