Uh-oh......Romney Recall in the works.....lol

The Republican Party MUST weed out these back stabbing traitors. Ryan was smart enough to purge himself before the voters did it for him. When is Romney gonna be gone?
With Ryan we knew it was coming. A waste of two precious years. Boehner begat Ryan. And if McCarthy takes over, there was a rumor several years ago he was not much different. But rumors are just that.
Even if McCarthy is no different, Romney still needs to go. The message needs to be sent that Republicans won't tolerate Democrats posing as Republicans.

Move to Utah and vote against him in 2024. That is all you can do!
Send money to his primary opponent.

The Republican Party MUST weed out these back stabbing traitors. Ryan was smart enough to purge himself before the voters did it for him. When is Romney gonna be gone?

If you totally remove all moderates and anyone who isn't far right radical extremist, your party won't be able to win an honest election again.

There isn't enough of you far right radical extremists in this nation to win an election. You are only about 30% of our nation. You need Independents like me to win an election. So do democrats. Democrats aren't forcing me to run from them in horror. You republicans are doing that. Democrats have been welcoming Independents like me with open arms and are giving me a reason to vote for them. Republicans are giving me very good reasons to run from them in horror of what I see your party has become.

The US is a democratic republic. That means we have a government that represents the people and are elected by the people.

What do you think will happen if we have only one major party? That destroys democratic republic nations. Do you really want a one party nation? That's not what the founders of our nation had planned.

You do show that the claims of being a "big tent" party is just another lie by republicans.

But then if you people couldn't lie, you wouldn't have anything to say.

If you totally remove all moderates and anyone who isn't far right radical extremist, your party won't be able to win an honest election again.

There isn't enough of you far right radical extremists in this nation to win an election. You are only about 30% of our nation. You need Independents like me to win an election. So do democrats. Democrats aren't forcing me to run from them in horror. You republicans are doing that. Democrats have been welcoming Independents like me with open arms and are giving me a reason to vote for them. Republicans are giving me very good reasons to run from them in horror of what I see your party has become.

The US is a democratic republic. That means we have a government that represents the people and are elected by the people.

What do you think will happen if we have only one major party? That destroys democratic republic nations. Do you really want a one party nation? That's not what the founders of our nation had planned.

You do show that the claims of being a "big tent" party is just another lie by republicans.

Wow....Project much?

If Romney supported the Klan, the NRA and shaking down foreigners to meddle in our elections would they love him again?

Thanks for the advice, loser. I'll keep that in mind when Trumps next SC justice is being sworn in. LMAO

Yeah.....they say it's not for Romney but I don't really buy that.

Utah lawmaker files bill to allow recall of sitting U.S. senator

The same should be done in Alaska, Maine and Missouri.....

JO
The authoritarian right will not tolerate dissent.

Romney has nothing to do with dissent....Romney is a Chameleon who will turn on his own mother for two minutes of recognition. I have respect for Bernie.....but none for Romney.

JO

Forum List

Back