Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares??
Beyond Trump being a shit for disrespecting the president, I agree.
LMAO You may as well hate everyone.. Odumbo is the most disrespected moron on the planet ..
You're so fucking deranged, you probably believe the inanities you vomit.

BoP-Report-32.png

Much of it was taken from Mrs. Obama's 2008 speech. 22 out of 26 words directly lifted.

The part of that I found so bizarre were the pointless denials and the sloppy, sloppy work by Trump's campaign. I thought this guy was all about hiring the best people and doing the best work.

Apparently not.

Looks who's calling the kettle black...

The double standards of the Liberal Left...

The sad truth is there are so many stupid ones who try to sell this crap...

Poor rightards. So desperate.

Visual proof and you're still in denial...

You are one dumb ass Liberal...

Cries a desperate rightard.

Repeating a line is not plagiarism.

Repeating two paragraphs, is.

But I understand ... desperate times call for desperate measures.

Pretty ironic how some will blow off one of the CANDIDATES lies (Hillary) and bash on the wife of a candidate for "plagiarizing." Lol.

This thread is still about one person: Melania. Despite the relentless attempts to change the subject to Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Ben Ghazi, Ben Casey, Elizabeth Dole, Elizabeth Warren, Elizabeth New Jersey, Bo Belinsky, Joe Biden, Barack O'bama, Deval Patrick, George Bush, George Bush, George Clinton, Kate Bush, Melania's body parts, "liberal" and "conservative" body parts, auto body parts, and the Kansas City Chiefs' ground game. That's all desperation in search of an exit ramp that does not exist. Because it would absolutely KILL these people to acknowledge that they were wrong and yes, their "team" actually did fuck up.

Even after that team already admitted to it, which is a head-exploder.

THAT --- that denialist insult to the world of reality --- is the only reason this thread goes on and on and on. If it had been handled honestly it would have been dead in the space of ten minutes.

I'm not arguing that point. I'm saying that some of you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, compared to what an actual CANDIDATE has done. *smh* Melania Trump's speech is irrelevant to the future of our country.

Pretty ironic how some will blow off one of the CANDIDATES lies (Hillary) and bash on the wife of a candidate for "plagiarizing." Lol.

This thread is still about one person: Melania. Despite the relentless attempts to change the subject to Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Ben Ghazi, Ben Casey, Elizabeth Dole, Elizabeth Warren, Elizabeth New Jersey, Bo Belinsky, Joe Biden, Barack O'bama, Deval Patrick, George Bush, George Bush, George Clinton, Kate Bush, Melania's body parts, "liberal" and "conservative" body parts, auto body parts, and the Kansas City Chiefs' ground game. That's all desperation in search of an exit ramp that does not exist. Because it would absolutely KILL these people to acknowledge that they were wrong and yes, their "team" actually did fuck up.

THAT --- that denialist insult to the world of reality --- is the only reason this thread goes on and on and on. If it had been handled honestly it would have been dead in the space of ten minutes.

I'm not arguing that point. I'm saying that some of you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, compared to what an actual CANDIDATE has done. *smh* Melania Trump's speech is irrelevant to the future of our country.

Trump's ability to bring the best people together to do the best work is the cornerstone of his candidacy. And this was a sloppy, amateur mistake. One that his campaign lied about for about a day, despite overwhelming evidence.

I mean, Starlight Sparkle? That was the most hackneyed, awkward, and pointless rationalization I've ever heard. It was like listening to a 9 year old lie. And this is the *best* that Trump can bring to bear. As is the speech writer who plagiarized Michelle.

The actual speech is inconsequential. What the blunder tells us about Trump's ability to organize and the lies his campaign will cling to isn't.

Trump's ability to bring the best people together to do the best work is the cornerstone of his candidacy. And this was a sloppy, amateur mistake. One that his campaign lied about for about a day, despite overwhelming evidence.

The actual speech is inconsequential. What the blunder tells us about Trump's ability to organize and the lies his campaign will cling to isn't.

Still doesn't compare to the lies and shady behavior of Ms. Clinton who IS a candidate. I'm going to assume you are a Hillary supporter.

Still doesn't compare to the lies and shady behavior of Ms. Clinton who IS a candidate. I'm going to assume you are a Hillary supporter.

And deflection. You've ceded the point. Trump's campaigned lied, lied stupidly, and is poorly organized. And this is the very, very best that Trump can do......by Trump's own claims.

These are the 'best people'. According to Trump anyway.

And deflection. You've ceded the point. Trump's campaigned lied, lied stupidly, and is poorly organized. And this is the very, very best that Trump can do......by Trump's own claims.

It's not deflection. It's comparing candidates. Your candidate loses in such a scenario.

It's not deflection. It's comparing candidates. Your candidate loses in such a scenario.

Its ceding every point. You've admitted Trump's incompetence, his poorly organized campaign, the lies of his campaign, the stupidity with which they crafted those lies (My Little Pony.....really?) and that this is the best the Trump campaign can do.

Your argment has degenerated into simply claiming that as incompetent, stupid, and dishonest as the Trump campaign is.......you think Clinton is worse.

Its ceding every point. You've admitted Trump's incompetence, his poorly organized campaign, the lies of his campaign, the stupidity with which they crafted those lies (My Little Pony.....really?) and that this is the best the Trump campaign can do.

Your argment has degenerated into simply claiming that as incompetent, stupid, and dishonest as the Trump campaign is.......you think Clinton is worse.

I don't care about Trump. Yes, I think Clinton is WAAAY worse. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, and I probably couldn't even pick her up. :dunno: I think that woman is pure evil.

I don't care about Trump. Yes, I think Clinton is WAAAY worse. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, and I probably couldn't even pick her up. :dunno: I think that woman is pure evil.

Laughing....then why you are even in this thread? You've given us half a dozen posts to tell us that you don't care about what is being discussed, or what it implies about the candidate being discussed.

You could have done that in zero posts.

Laughing....then why you are even in this thread? You've given us half a dozen posts to tell us that you don't care about what is being discussed, or what it implies about the candidate being discussed.

You could have done that in zero posts.

Why? I can post about Melania's speech. Who do you think you are? Most of my posts were making fun of trump, genius.

Spits the flaming imbecile who is the only person on the forum

The "forum" being DailyKOS...

to not know that Team Trump acknowledged a portion of Melania's was indeed taken from Michelle Obama's speech.

:lmao:

You "know" nothing, hack. You have your hate memes which all you little Soros drones spew in unison.

No drone, the Trump camp "admitted" nothing. A staff member offered to resign over the DNC blitz for allowing the common, trite platitudes in the speech.

Look, you're a demagogue, you exist to slander and libel the enemies of your filthy party. If anything you post is ever factual, that is purely coincidence.

Spits the flaming imbecile who is the only person on the forum

The "forum" being DailyKOS...

to not know that Team Trump acknowledged a portion of Melania's was indeed taken from Michelle Obama's speech.

:lmao:

You "know" nothing, hack. You have your hate memes which all you little Soros drones spew in unison.

No drone, the Trump camp "admitted" nothing. A staff member offered to resign over the DNC blitz for allowing the common, trite platitudes in the speech.

Look, you're a demagogue, you exist to slander and libel the enemies of your filthy party. If anything you post is ever factual, that is purely coincidence.
I can believe you're crazy enough to think this is DailyKOS. :cuckoo:

Your senility aside -- they fucking admitted it.

Melania Trump speechwriter admits mistake

(AP) The speech writer for Melania Trump, the wife of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, has admitted she made a mistake when she included lines from a speech by First Lady Michelle Obama in Melania Trump's address to the Republlican National Convention.​

What the fuck is wrong with you rightarded freaks??

It's bad enough that you flaming imbeciles were denying that part of her speech was plagiarized on Monday night and Tuesday, even though she repeated two paragraphs from a Michelle Obama speech nearly word for word .... but to continue denying it was plagiarized since Wednesday when the Trump campaign admitted that was indeed take from Michelle's speech; identifies you as a completely batshit crazed rightwing nut job. :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back