Uh oh! Better Call Joe! Joe the Plumber & Leaks Trump White House/The Disconnect

Leaks coming from Trump White House/Real or Not?

• Only Joe the Plumber can fix it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not real, which is why Trump is so bothered by truth, I mean leaks

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Real as in reality presidency

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Maybe Little Donnie from Queens (LDfQ) can reach out to his fellow #bullshit reality tv star, Sarah (no not Sarah the Huckster @ the mic), and get Joe the Plumber on the case of "Leaks in the Trump White House?"

The Disconnect here is that LDfQ whines about his administration leaking so bad it's flood of biblical proportions. And when leaks get pout out there in the media-sphere, we are then told it is all #fakenews. Yet we know many YUGE leaks turned out to be corroborated by later events and even Trump himself. Which makes sense that Trump wold want to #trueleaks to stop

[ President Trump's administration has been plagued by leaks of sensitive information, and the problem is showing no signs of letting up as Trump passes his 500-day mark in office.

The exit this week of junior White House communications staffer Kelly Sadler — nearly a month after she privately made disparaging remarks about Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) — illustrates the extent of the problem.

Sadler was shown the door only after she reportedly accused her own supervisor of leaking during an Oval Office meeting in front of Trump himself. ] Leaks continue to plague Trump White House despite crackdown

Trump is frantic to find which staffer released info that the writing on Melania's coat was a response to Trump's displeasure at her visiting the children in Texas..

Maybe Little Donnie from Queens (LDfQ) can reach out to his fellow #bullshit reality tv star, Sarah (no not Sarah the Huckster @ the mic), and get Joe the Plumber on the case of "Leaks in the Trump White House?"

I never made it past the OP's venom spitting.

I never made it past the OP's venom spitting.
Want a copy of Trump's Pee Pee Tapes?

Want to be banned to my ignore list, oh wait that's not a question.

Forum List

Back