UC-Berkley Police Arrest Liberal Thug Who Attacked Conservatives

Straight up assault. You know it’s not the first time that bully POS pulled this crap.

I’d love to see him suckerpunched.

Liberal asshole thinks he has his own rules. So disgusting.

IMO sucker punching somebody is an act of cowardliness. I would be willing to bet this is his first run in with the law and probably not much will happen to him......at least legally.

If this is a pattern of his, he won't be around very long. He's going to mess with the wrong guy and end up at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

It reminds me of years ago. I used to hang out with a group of guys as a teen. As many people do, we drifted away from each other as we went into adulthood. So I'm watching the news one day when I heard the name of one of those guys being reported. He got into a fight at a bar, went outside and he beat the guy he was having problems with. An hour later, the guy comes back to the bar and calls him out. So he just laughed and went outside to kick his ass again. He took two bullets to the chest and they buried him later that week.

So glad they got him. What a sucker punching puss.

How dare a conservative share their politics!

What’s great is that lib cvnts will ignore this or simply say it rarely happens, Thry won’t just straight up admonish the asshole.

This guy punched the other guy because of his politics.....seems like a hate crime to me.
Definitely a hate crime. The left invented "hate crimes" as a club to use on "bigots". They forgot to think this through because they're blind to their own hateful bigotry.

I don't think so. Hate Crimes are acts committed against a likely Democrat voter like gays, minorities and so on. They don't apply to straight white people.
In my opinion, hatred for a guy practicing his right to free speech. The lefty obviously was triggered by free speech.

Cell phone videos show that the kid was pushed around and punched in the face. Isn't it time that conservatives are included in hate crime statistics regardless of their race?

"hate crime" is a joke, i am surprised a conservative would advocate for such things.

Cell phone videos show that the kid was pushed around and punched in the face. Isn't it time that conservatives are included in hate crime statistics regardless of their race?

"hate crime" is a joke, i am surprised a conservative would advocate for such things.
I agree that hate crimes are a joke. However, since it's the left that invented it, we need to use it on the left to rub their faces in it to show their hypocrisy.

I agree that hate crimes are a joke. However, since it's the left that invented it, we need to use it on the left to rub their faces in it to show their hypocrisy.

can one show hypocrisy by being a hypocrite?

So predictable. You never fail to take the bait.

Just to be clear, what happened was wrong. But I can no more shed a tear for this kid than I would if Sarah Palin bitch slapped that bug eyed chic from NY.
It was a fist fight, not the crime of the century. The kid got beat down and hopefully learned a lesson.
A few self defense lessons wouldn't hurt either

Do tell: what lesson was he supposed to have learned?
When hes outmatched its time to walk away.

Or

Stay and get beat on lol

Seemed pretty obvious to me

He was viciously attacked, WTF did you want him to do?

So in your opinion, people who have a political stance should remain silent in order not to be accosted by losers like this guy to avoid confrontation?

WTF happend to my country? It's nothing the founders ever intended. We used to be a country where political positions were welcomed. Look at us today! Now we are a society where we have to hide in a corner with our views so that some clown doesn't come along and assault us for exercising our constitutional rights.

This guy is a punk plain and simple.
Leftwingers are fascist thugs. It's simple as that. They believe they should be free to beat on anyone who opposes their agenda. In their view simply wearing a MAGA hat is a crime against humanity, but beating conservatives over the head with a bicycle lock or smashing one in the face is perfectly acceptable. In fact, it's the obligation of the conservative to avoid angering the SJW by expressing his opinion.

the SJW turds in here actually try to justify this behavior.

:21::21::21::21:

you just admitted you do not agree with hate crimes, but then you are going to use hate crimes to show how much you do not agree with them...

and I am the one that took the bait?

:laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Just to be clear, what happened was wrong. But I can no more shed a tear for this kid than I would if Sarah Palin bitch slapped that bug eyed chic from NY.
It was a fist fight, not the crime of the century. The kid got beat down and hopefully learned a lesson.

Or

Stay and get beat on lol

So in your opinion, people who have a political stance should remain silent in order not to be accosted by losers like this guy to avoid confrontation?

WTF happend to my country? It's nothing the founders ever intended. We used to be a country where political positions were welcomed. Look at us today! Now we are a society where we have to hide in a corner with our views so that some clown doesn't come along and assault us for exercising our constitutional rights.

Leftwingers are fascist thugs. It's simple as that. They believe they should be free to beat on anyone who opposes their agenda. In their view simply wearing a MAGA hat is a crime against humanity, but beating conservatives over the head with a bicycle lock or smashing one in the face is perfectly acceptable. In fact, it's the obligation of the conservative to avoid angering the SJW by expressing his opinion.

I've had leftists tell me that the conservative is at fault for being where he shouldn't be. That's how twisted the left is. It's like "no go zones".

you just admitted you do not agree with hate crimes, but then you are going to use hate crimes to show how much you do not agree with them...

The surest way to end a bad law is with vigorous enforcement of that law.

Yeah, you missed the point, as I knew you would. Bripat got it.

I got the point, just pointed out the hypocrisy of it.

He invariably misses the point.

If you believe it was hypocritical, then you didn't get it.

UC-Berkeley police arrest suspect in campus attack on conservative activist

'University of California-Berkeley officials on Friday arrested a suspect who allegedly assaulted a conservative activist on campus last month.'

...and Hillary just lost one of the member's of her 'Intolerant Army'...
He knew there was a risk

Why is it never a risk when liberals spew their Communism on campus? Is it because conservatives are civilized and liberals not?
POSes like Barry't terrorist buddy realized bombing and killing US citizens were not going to change the country like they wanted so they became professors and turned the campuses into indoctrination camps.

If you believe it was hypocritical, then you didn't get it.

fighting fire with fire is always hypocritical when you are whining about the fire. If you act like the enemy to beat the enemy then all you have done is become them.

Or

Stay and get beat on lol

I've had leftists tell me that the conservative is at fault for being where he shouldn't be. That's how twisted the left is. It's like "no go zones".

As far as they are concerned, you invaded their safe space. Democrats really believe they own the country, and we on the right are merely intruders.

Forum List

Back