The War On Woke is Poised to Take Another Casualty

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

Well, well, well. Looks like the new owners, looking to get rid of the little piggie is hinting at bringing back the big, bad REDSKINS!! Score another one for the good guys.

Well, well, well. Looks like the new owners, looking to get rid of the little piggie is hinting at bringing back the big, bad REDSKINS!! Score another one for the good guys.

That would be great. The Redskins was a great logo. Only an idiot would take it racially. I always took it more as a paying a tribute to the American indian.

Nope.

Will never happen, you rubes will believe anything

There's not a chance in hell they bring back the name "Redskins". Ain't gonna happen!
Hmm, Bud Light, Disney, "Sound of Freedom, Jason Aldean's song skyrocketing up the charts, parents storming BofEd meetings, Oh yes, the pushback is real and wokeism is dangerous and deadly.

Well they didn't say it was definitely going to be the redskins again and I am not a big football fan but I do hope it goes back to being the redskins and I hope fans cheer and they make a lot of money. Then maybe other brands will go back to the name that got them where they were.

Well they didn't say it was definitely going to be the redskins again and I am not a big football fan but I do hope it goes back to being the redskins and I hope fans cheer and they make a lot of money. Then maybe other brands will go back to the name that got them where they were.

Do you really think the NFL would sell it without making sure it was in the contract that they would not put the name back?

Forum List

Back