U.S. Women's Soccer Defeated Again. Perhaps they need to focus on soccer, not Marxist politics

No, I'm an expert of conspiracy kooks. I love destroying them....as you well know.

Many of us have observed you for two decades go from board to board to shout down and lie about 911 truth.

There is no other explanation other than

You are a Mossad

Your job is to post bs to obfuscate and confuse Americans about the clear truth of 911, which is

It was a fraud
Zionism did it
Zionist traitors invested and profited massively from it

Now tell us again how 600F burning jet fuel produced a river of 2200F molten steel out of the south tower....

Many of us have observed you for two decades go from board to board to shout down and lie about 911 truth.
It's a living.
There is no other explanation other than

You are a Mossad
I prefer "the Mossad"
Your job is to post bs to obfuscate and confuse Americans about the clear truth of 911, which is

It was a fraud
Zionism did it
Zionist traitors invested and profited massively from it
I'd be tickled to her some of your thoughts on what happened that day...you know, write down a paragraph or two with some details. You can' do that, can't cha? I guess the Mossad is preventing you from revealing the "truth"! LOL

It's a living.

I prefer "the Mossad"

I'd be tickled to her some of your thoughts on what happened that day...you know, write down a paragraph or two with some details. You can' do that, can't cha? I guess the Mossad is preventing you from revealing the "truth"! LOL

Clearly not a good day for candy's

Hebrew to English

Translation software....

Shanksville - nothing, someone dug a ditch, threw metal junk in the ditch, dumped gas on it, and set fire right as the news cameras were ther to film it
North tower - bomb inside, explosion had no lateral momentum, metal bend was inside out
South tower - 767 cargo version, hatch on center bottom of fuselage, not a marked plane, likely a CIA drone controlled from building 7
Pentagon - cruise missile - see it at dailymotion.com search for 911 pentagon

Clearly not a good day for candy's

Hebrew to English

Translation software....

Shanksville - nothing, someone dug a ditch, threw metal junk in the ditch, dumped gas on it, and set fire right as the news cameras were ther to film it
What happened to Flight 93 then? Nearly all of the remains collected were matched to passengers. How'd they get there?
North tower - bomb inside, explosion had no lateral momentum, metal bend was inside out
Lastamender ...this is your future. We saw the plane hit the North tower. How'd they do that? What happened to flight 11? Most of the DNA was matched to the passengers.
South tower - 767 cargo version, hatch on center bottom of fuselage, not a marked plane, likely a CIA drone controlled from building 7
LOL... What happened to Flight 175. Again most of the DNA was matched to the passengers.
Pentagon - cruise missile - see it at dailymotion.com search for 911 pentagon
Again most of the DNA was matched to the passengers

How'd the light poles get knocked down by a cruise missile?

What happened to Flight 93 then? Nearly all of the remains collected were matched to passengers. How'd they get there?

Lastamender ...this is your future. We saw the plane hit the North tower. How'd they do that? What happened to flight 11? Most of the DNA was matched to the passengers.

LOL... What happened to Flight 175. Again most of the DNA was matched to the passengers.

Again most of the DNA was matched to the passengers

How'd the light poles get knocked down by a cruise missile?

The parroting of Zionist deep state lies continues.

The original log by the shanksville coroner, before he changed it later, read as follows....

Clocked in. Someone had dug a ditch, dumped metal junk in it, set it on fire. It was clear there were no bodies to check. Clocked out and went home.

The fate of the planes, if there were any planes other than the 767 .cargo version that hit the south tower, is unclear. Some claim they landed in Cleveland. Others say they never existed other than mark whalberg lying about it...

The parroting of Zionist deep state lies continues.

The original log by the shanksville coroner, before he changed it later, read as follows....
Lastamender Sounding familiar? "Records were changed". Same sad song you're trying to sing. I'm glad EMH is proving such a great example of what your future holds in store for you.
Clocked in. Someone had dug a ditch, dumped metal junk in it, set it on fire. It was clear there were no bodies to check. Clocked out and went home.
Yet somehow most of the DNA matched up to the passengers. It does make one wonder though...

Lets see...according to you...someone staged a plane crash for no reason in the Pennsylvania countryside.

This should be fun....."Gee, why would they do that?"
The fate of the planes, if there were any planes other than the 767 .cargo version that hit the south tower, is unclear. Some claim they landed in Cleveland. Others say they never existed other than mark whalberg lying about it...
The DNA at four crash scenes matched the DNA of the passengers on the manifest.

You never explained how a cruise missile took down all of those light poles.

LOL...

Again...not only do I get paid mad stacks to do this...it's fun clobbering the shit out of you.

Lastamender .... this is your future!

Your claim about the light poles is equally laughable.

The "official version" of the pentagon is that a 757 flying in at 600 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground (nevermind that puts the bottom of the engines IN THE GROUND) smashed light poles. Problem - light poles show no dent or bend....

A cruise missile, according to a navy officer, has a huge air wake behind it that can suck out large plants..... And possibly light poles with no dent or bend from being hit @ 600 mph by a 757 wing....

The pentagon was hit by a cruise missile. There was no plane.

Does anyone here really accept George tenet's CIA claiming DNA matches.....

That is all the Mossad has left. DNA "matches" you never observed.

And and and and light poles.....

Gig up. Nobody with an IQ over 5 believes your side anymore....

Sincerely,

2 bills drive stadium wall

Back on topic...To summarize the thread:

The women's soccer team wins bronze in the Olympics.

The trumptards - losers in the last election, criticize the women's soccer team as not being good enough.

Forum List

Back