U.S. will Backing Ukrainian guerilla war against Moscow barbarian occupiers !

You can be pretty sure, Ukraine becomes a part of Russia again soon.
But, anyone who'd supported Bandera Nazis will receive a very quick tribunal.
You can still laugh now, but Bandera dogs will die!
Three brother peoples Russian, Ukrainians and Belorussians will run the one united country together, without Jews and will pay your scum Hitler admirers.

grandpa , I am 100% you use pampers, keep killing Muscovite pig - dogs with your covid dissident propaganda , how many of you Asiatic barbarian guys died this year already ? ))) 👍:D

Who said they had to be "powerful"? What do you not get that right now, they have three million men to throw at Ukraine, plus millions more if they choose to draft. MILLIONS!

Ivan -lover , dont worry about our EU/NATO, do worry about your poor, dying out ulus instead

dr-p13-october-4.jpg

Ivan -lover , dont worry about our EU/NATO, do worry about your poor, dying out ulus instead

dr-p13-october-4.jpg

As a German-American, nothing would make me happier than the entire of Russia being wiped out. I'm just a realist. I see the writing on the wall.

What nation do you live in?

As a German-American, nothing would make me happier than the entire of Russia being wiped out. I'm just a realist. I see the writing on the wall.

What nation do you live in?
"German-American, nothing would make me happier than the entire of Russia being wiped out."

read this , and tell me, do you agree with this article ?

and this is what we both have to work on , right ?

I love this comment, sorry for using google T:

"Moscow imperialists , remember: while maintaining the current course of the party and the government to aggravate relations with NATO, you will have to fight with stray dogs for food." Yakov Grigoriev

and Moscow stock exchange reaction 🤣 :

1642344225147.png

It only took the USSR from 1945 to 1991 to collapse without the U.S., a span of 46 years, not five minutes like you think happened.

The Russian military as of now has over 1,013,628 soldiers in its active duty ranks, and over 2,000,000 in its reserves. Ukraine has a total of 1,100,000 in its ranks in total, active and reserve. Russia outnumbers them in manpower by over 2,000,000, and has much better tanks, helicopters, guns, and nukes than Ukraine could ever dream of.

Remember the brave soldiers of Finland? They had the upper hand in 1939, but then the Russians threw a massive assault on them and they were crushed. This is what will happen here.

What country do you live in now?

"German-American, nothing would make me happier than the entire of Russia being wiped out."

read this , and tell me, do you agree with this article ?

and this is what we both have to work on , right ?

I love this comment, sorry for using google T:

"Moscow imperialists , remember: while maintaining the current course of the party and the government to aggravate relations with NATO, you will have to fight with stray dogs for food." Yakov Grigoriev

and Moscow stock exchange reaction 🤣 :

View attachment 588745

This all stems from the problems outside nations thinking that they know what Russia's all about. Russia has had some tumultuous times in its past, but they''ve always come back in the end. The entirety of Russia isn't going to collapse in the month it will take to control Ukraine.

This all stems from the problems outside nations thinking that they know what Russia's all about. Russia has had some tumultuous times in its past, but they''ve always come back in the end. The entirety of Russia isn't going to collapse in the month it will take to control Ukraine.
"they''ve always come back in the end." the last time "they " came back enslaving 100 mil of the own peasants, killing /deporting 1/3 of Muscovite population . do they have demographic resources for such push today ?

Russia: 'Muslims to make up 30% of population by 2034' - The ...
muslimnews.co.uk › news › russia-muslims-make-30-p...

Baron knows who is on this picture ))

1642354828464.png

"they''ve always come back in the end." the last time "they " came back enslaving 100 mil of the own peasants, killing /deporting 1/3 of Muscovite population . do they have demographic resources for such push today ?

Russia: 'Muslims to make up 30% of population by 2034' - The ...
muslimnews.co.uk › news › russia-muslims-make-30-p...

Baron knows who is on this picture ))

View attachment 588795

Your propaganda is not a valid source.

And hell yes, they can enslave the 68 million men who live in Russia to fight.

Your propaganda is not a valid source.

And hell yes, they can enslave the 68 million men who live in Russia to fight.

"68 million men who live in Russia to fight."

RT.ru lie

the reality

Forced Labor: USSR | Encyclopedia.com

https://www.encyclopedia.com › history › forced-labor-...

Stalin resorted to slave and forced labor in order to provide food and materials to the rapidly ... for the total collectivization of the Russian peasants.

I like Ivan , what Mahmeds do to you , in " your" army ))
you are such low slave LOL
1642364208703.png

1642364151519.png

1642364163627.png

1642364138185.png

"68 million men who live in Russia to fight."

RT.ru lie

the reality

Forced Labor: USSR | Encyclopedia.com

https://www.encyclopedia.com › history › forced-labor-...

Stalin resorted to slave and forced labor in order to provide food and materials to the rapidly ... for the total collectivization of the Russian peasants.

How is it a lie? I don't even go on RT.ru

Your favorite phrase is "slavic horde". Note that one word. "Horde". If Putin wants something, he will use USSR practices of putting anyone with a pulse on the front lines. They did it in WWII, they can do it again. Stop deluding yourself. You want protection from Daddy U.S.A? Tough Luck.

How is it a lie? I don't even go on RT.ru

Your favorite phrase is "slavic horde". Note that one word. "Horde". If Putin wants something, he will use USSR practices of putting anyone with a pulse on the front lines. They did it in WWII, they can do it again. Stop deluding yourself. You want protection from Daddy U.S.A? Tough Luck.
"slavic horde" Moscow horde (juchi uslu) have 0 connection to Slavs (who belong to Europe- EU/NATO) civilization, your fav. Muscovites are bunch of Finno-Ugric/tatar people

U.S. will Backing Ukrainian guerilla war against Moscow barbarian occupiers !​

Julia Davis on Twitter: "U.S. Considers Backing an Insurgency ...

https://twitter.com › JuliaDavisNews › status

21 hours ago — U.S. Considers Backing an Insurgency if Russia Invades Ukraine. Senior Biden administration officials are warning that the United States ...

U.S. Considers Backing an Insurgency in Ukraine

and the Ukrainians are the best at this ...terrible news for Moscow crime gang

"By the late 1940s, the mortality rate for Soviet troops fighting Ukrainian insurgents in Western Ukraine was higher than the mortality rate for Soviet troops during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. ... In March 1944, UPA insurgents mortally wounded front commander Army General Nikolai Vatutin,... Many UPA members were imprisoned in the Gulag, they actively participated in Gulag uprisings (Kengir uprising, Norilsk uprising, Vorkuta uprising). ....

I don't think that they stand much of a chance against Putin. He is better off with tump as president, because tump would have no choice except to turn the other cheek.

I don't think that they stand much of a chance against Putin. He is better off with tump as president, because tump would have no choice except to turn the other cheek.

Ukraine used to be a part of Russia. Do the research. I wonder if the U.S. and many Europeans know about this historical fact.?

Ukraine used to be a part of Russia. Do the research. I wonder if the U.S. and many Europeans know about this historical fact.?
for many 100s years your fav Muscovy was part of Mongol empire (and paid taxes to the mongols even in 18c.) , I wonder if the U.S. and many Europeans know about this historical fact.?

1642448946626.png

Sweden Deployed Hundreds of Troops Near Russia's Border To Deter Moscow barbaric Aggression​

Forum List

Back