U.S. Supreme Court Grants Review in Three LGBTQ Employment Discrimination Lawsuits

Protected classes are institutional discrimination. You dont seem to be for equal rights. Not ACTUAL equal rights anyways. Just your biased version.
Yes, equal protection which goes AGAINST protected classes.
You have twisted yourself into a nice pretzel with that one. Metal gymnastics will not work. Protected classes are to insure equal protection, BECAUSE THEY have been discriminated against. Other have not been in the same way. The protected class will then enjoy protection equal to those who are not discriminated against. Let us know when a straight white guy is refused service for who he is and then maybe you'll have a case. Meanwhile , you so called argument is nothing more that a logical fallacy, specifically a Non sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow"), in formal logic, is an argument in which its conclusion does not follow from its premises.
:rofl:
Protected classes are equality!
You heard it strait from a dumbfucks mouth!
Save the date! Lol
Calling me a dumb fuck does not make you sound smart. ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person") are the last refuge of the insecure and clueless.

Protected classes are institutional discrimination. You dont seem to be for equal rights. Not ACTUAL equal rights anyways. Just your biased version.
You have twisted yourself into a nice pretzel with that one. Metal gymnastics will not work. Protected classes are to insure equal protection, BECAUSE THEY have been discriminated against. Other have not been in the same way. The protected class will then enjoy protection equal to those who are not discriminated against. Let us know when a straight white guy is refused service for who he is and then maybe you'll have a case. Meanwhile , you so called argument is nothing more that a logical fallacy, specifically a Non sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow"), in formal logic, is an argument in which its conclusion does not follow from its premises.
Save the date! Lol
Calling me a dumb fuck does not make you sound smart. ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person") are the last refuge of the insecure and clueless.
Makes me sound smarter than saying protected classes are equality :lol:

Save the date! Lol
upload_2019-4-24_17-14-19.jpeg
upload_2019-4-24_17-15-4.jpeg
th

Save the date! Lol
View attachment 257672View attachment 257673
th
Memes are the last refuge of the insecure and clueless :rofl:

Forum List

Back