U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Afghan Allies’ Abuse of Boys

I just bet Obama's trainer is perhaps in those rooms giving the little fellas some um...um.... 'one on one' training.

Its cool and the new American way.

-Geaux

This is BS. Of course Obama tells the soldiers to stand down. Probably wishes he could 'hit a few rounds' himself

This is sick.

-Geaux
==============================
KABUL, Afghanistan — In his last phone call home, Lance Cpl. Gregory Buckley Jr. told his father what was troubling him: From his bunk in southern Afghanistan, he could hear Afghan police officers sexually abusing boys they had brought to the base.

“At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” the Marine’s father, Gregory Buckley Sr., recalled his son telling him before he was shot to death at the base in 2012. He urged his son to tell his superiors. “My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/21..._r=0&referrer=

A few years ago, 60Minutes did a piece on the Saudi's and the camel boys that ride them at races and these poor little boys were being sexually abused by the men who took care of them.

Just another gotdamned reason to hate these rag head motherfuckers who kill in the name of God....may those who suffer find peace someday and those who cause their suffering meet up with justice someday.

A sick sick sick bunch of fucks!!

A few years ago, 60Minutes did a piece on the Saudi's and the camel boys that ride them at races and these poor little boys were being sexually abused by the men who took care of them.

Just another gotdamned reason to hate these rag head motherfuckers who kill in the name of God....may those who suffer find peace someday and those who cause their suffering meet up with justice someday.

Like you actually need a reason to hate brown people.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of their skin!

I know that's difficult for you to comprehend.

It's all about a culture that enslaves everyone in order to carry out is system of tribal leadership and actually horrendous activities.

Not only that it is a form of government they have lived under in their countries that is totally incompatible with US democracy. And it is a requirement to follow those same principles whether in their country of origin or elsewhere. That requirement keeps them from adopting US culture and laws fully. Most of the communities have their own Islamic 'law'', which must be followed, if they are adherents of Islam

It's all about a culture that enslaves everyone in order to carry out is system of tribal leadership and actually horrendous activities.

Lets get something clear, I hate every motherfuckin body.....can't stand rednecks, niggas, sand nigga's illegals and upity asians......next?

Yeah, rag head camel dogs....next??

Guy were aren't over there to change their society.

We are over there to win a war against the supposed "bad guys". Except we've been trying to figure out who the "Good guys" over there are for what, 30 years ago, when your boy Ronnie Ray-gun called Bin Laden a "Freedom Fighter".

can one image listening to young boys screaming as they are butt fucked and having to just listen...what kind of hell is that.....

It will be the hell known as America since the Obama regime finds no problem with young boys being butt fucked raped by pedophiles. Obama is allowing all sorts of degenerates in our military. He likely will do nothing here either.

I see where one of the boys was so upset over the US's non involvement he shot 3 marines
Now the parents of the marines are suing the government.

Sounds like another good reason to pull every last troop out of there and leave the place.
On that I agree...Afghanistan offers us no strategic significance. There is no national security interest. Afghanistan has no significant natural resources. No industry. At best has an economy that is primarily driven by the Opium trade. An industry controlled by violent overlords that use bribery and threats to local authorities to protect their drug business.
The place is a rock strewn barren mostly lifeless spread of land. It's people made up of mostly nomadic tribes that barely get along with each other.
Not only in this culture is male rape of boys common, so is "female circumcision"....A brutal practice where young girls are pinned down, usually be female relatives while a "doctor" using little or no anesthesia cut out the labia of the pubic area. The belief among these people is that if these sensitive tissues are removed the girl will be unlikely to enjoy sex and this would prevent the girl from "shaming" her family by engaging in un married sex or being tempted to leave her husband. A man she most likely had never met before her arranged marriage...
These people are brutal and primitive. They are like animals. Their sense of loyaly extends only to those who gave them their most recent reward.
I did a job for an Air Force Captain who led a platoon of soldiers near Kabul. They patrolled outside the safe zone every day. Everyday they carefully moved about the area. From the town out to the edge of the surrounding land. Often, the kids would run up to the soldiers give them fist bumps and hi 5's....There was this one kid who like to try to tag along. The soldiers liked him more than the others. One day, that kid was not around. While on patrol they found that kid with a machine gun pointing it at a few unsuspecting Afghan Policemen. They told the kid to drop the weapon. A few seconds later two shots were heard. The kid fired. One of the platoon members who'd befriended this kid, took him out with a single shot. My customer told me that was his worst day in his 20 plus years as a serviceman.

Just imagine if this had occurred when 'da Boosh' was Prez?

But under 'Bathhouse Barry', pretty much a media pass................again.........

and we wonder why our soldiers are so burned out.....
I don't. They've been fighting a war for 14 years now, and no one knows why we are still fighting it.
100's of Billions in the Drug Trade.

Afghanistan had about 10% of the Opium drug trade before the US Invaded, now they have nearly 90%.

We are there to protect the Drug Profits.

This is BS. Of course Obama tells the soldiers to stand down. Probably wishes he could 'hit a few rounds' himself

This is sick.

-Geaux
KABUL, Afghanistan — In his last phone call home, Lance Cpl. Gregory Buckley Jr. told his father what was troubling him: From his bunk in southern Afghanistan, he could hear Afghan police officers sexually abusing boys they had brought to the base.

“At night we can hear them screaming, but we’re not allowed to do anything about it,” the Marine’s father, Gregory Buckley Sr., recalled his son telling him before he was shot to death at the base in 2012. He urged his son to tell his superiors. “My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

Ya cuz President Obama started the war in Afganistan 5 or 6 years prior to his term as President.

Stupid fuck.

The dancing boys thing is an old issue. Either you tell another culture in the country you just invaded and blew all to hell to change and not do as they've done for however long, or ya don't. If ya do though it's only going to be bad for you. It isn't gonna stop, it's just going to go underground and become infinitely worse.

Islam permits adult male-minor male sex because Islam doesn't consider prepubescent males adult men yet. Thus it's not governed under the no homosexuality commanmdent.

can one image listening to young boys screaming as they are butt fucked and having to just listen...what kind of hell is that.....

It will be the hell known as America since the Obama regime finds no problem with young boys being butt fucked raped by pedophiles. Obama is allowing all sorts of degenerates in our military. He likely will do nothing here either.
Unfortunately this scandal predates Obama. Soldiers have been reporting this behavior for over a decade.

Reporter: "Mr President, why are you still Prosecuting World War One? it's been going on for a hundred years now."

President: "Well, go blame Woodrow Wilson! He started it!"

Guy were aren't over there to change their society.

We are over there to win a war against the supposed "bad guys". Except we've been trying to figure out who the "Good guys" over there are for what, 30 years ago, when your boy Ronnie Ray-gun called Bin Laden a "Freedom Fighter".

The United States have had their filthy hands in Muslim politics for decades and now the hands that we armed are our enemies and the republican party is completely responsible for this mess we've made over there. All em bought and paid for will dirty oil money.

This is sick.

-Geaux

Homosexual genes must run rampant in Afghan soldiers. Just a quirk of nature I guess.

I cannot see how our govt can look the other way on this.

This is sick.

-Geaux

Homosexual genes must run rampant in Afghan soldiers. Just a quirk of nature I guess.

I cannot see how our govt can look the other way on this.

Another validation point relative to puffing peter by choice and not by birth

-Geaux

Forum List

Back