U.S. Rep. Tony Gonzales defiant as he faces censure for breaking with Republican Party

Commies gotta commie.
The merits of the laws in question aren’t at issue.

At issue is that this is yet another example of the neo-fascist authoritarian right seeking to compel conformity and silence dissent – where a Republican lawmaker is being punished for failing to conform with rightwing political dogma having voted in good conscience.

You’re a stupid, fundamentally dishonest asshole.

All you have are lies and insults. Every time your rabidly right wing bullshit is refuted, you attack the poster. Proof positive your cannot defend your hatred or your radical belief that you should control other people's lives. You know best. That's the very definition of fascism.

This is why anchor babies have no place in U.S. government….much of their allegiance stays with Mexico’s people and they don’t cherish our Constitution like real, core Americans do.
I say censure the fuck out of this unAmerican piece of filthy dogshit.
That conservatives might disagree with Gonzales’ votes doesn’t warrant punishment.

That conservatives sought to punish Gonzales in an effort to force him to conform is why it’s perfectly appropriate to refer to Republicans as neo-fascist authoritarians.

All you have are lies and insults. Every time your rabidly right wing bullshit is refuted, you attack the poster. Proof positive your cannot defend your hatred or your radical belief that you should control other people's lives. You know best. That's the very definition of fascism.
Truth hurts you don't it?

Any scum who votes against our human right to own weapons for self-defense deserves all the verbal abuse in the world and then some other types.

There were 200 people with weapons of self defense who stood around for an hour and let that asshole slaughter those children. They had to use clothing and DNA to identify the victims because their bodies were so torn up.

People aren't using weapons for self defense. They're having running gun battles in the streets. They "killing innocents" and you have no problem with those deaths. They're "the price" you're willing to pay for what, exactly?????

Go fuck yourself you lying hypocrite.

This is why anchor babies have no place in U.S. government….much of their allegiance stays with Mexico’s people and they don’t cherish our Constitution like real, core Americans do.
I say censure the fuck out of this unAmerican piece of filthy dogshit.

And I say this is exactly what fascism looks like and sounds like. 0f course, his name is Gonzalez so that's all you need to know to condemn him.

Sane Americans think the 2nd Amendment needs to be repealed. You can bet your racist ass that when the children who have been subjected to "active shooter drills" since their first day of school, will end it.

There were 200 people with weapons of self defense who stood around for an hour and let that asshole slaughter those children. They had to use clothing and DNA to identify the victims because their bodies were so torn up.

People aren't using weapons for self defense. They're having running gun battles in the streets. They "killing innocents" and you have no problem with those deaths. They're "the price" you're willing to pay for what, exactly?????

So it's still the guns fault.

And I say this is exactly what fascism looks like and sounds like. 0f course, his name is Gonzalez so that's all you need to know to condemn him.

Sane Americans think the 2nd Amendment needs to be repealed. You can bet your racist ass that when the children who have been subjected to "active shooter drills" since their first day of school, will end it.
Insane Canadians think like you.

All you have are lies and insults.
The insults that shithead just spewed were also lies. There is nothing to “refute.”

Every time your rabidly right wing bullshit is refuted
When has anything I’ve ever said on here stood refuted. Never? Never.

Proof positive your cannot defend your hatred
You are the hateful bigot, pro-abort trash.

or your radical belief that you should control other people's lives.
I have no such belief, you lying piece of shit.

Gonzales district in Texas.

Why is anybody surprised? This isn't really news. In fact his border policy and John Cornyn's isn't that different. The right wing is always quiet about Cornyn for some reason, probably because most Republicans love criminal illegal aliens, they just wish they wouldn't vote for Democrats. Many support 'reform'. meaning they want to encourage more immigration but allow them to work cheap for years and drive down wages for citizens in some 'path to citizenship' scam.

Last edited:
And I say this is exactly what fascism looks like and sounds like.
Of course you would say that, because you’re blind, deaf, and stupid, but I wish you’d also select to be mute and spare us your inaccurate “insights.”

Sane Americans think the 2nd Amendment needs to be repealed.
Authoritarian tyrants who want to run our lives and keep us helpless want the 2nd repealed.

Funny how you are exactly the evil you accuse me of being. Your accusation is confession, scumbag.

“The censure resolution cites Gonzales’ rejection of a border security proposal by fellow Texas Republican Rep. Chip Roy, and his support of a bill for same-sex marriage protections and a bipartisan gun safety law.”

This issue, of course, isn’t whether Gonzales is right or wrong about his positions on the proposals, it’s that in the Republican-controlled authoritarian state of Texas a lawmaker can be subject to punishment for voting in good conscience and failing to comply with conservative dogma.
Common sense republicans get censured.
MTG and Boebert get cheered, that is where the GOP is and they are a total shit show disgrace and failure.

There were 200 people with weapons of self defense who stood around for an hour and let that asshole slaughter those children.
Yeah, the police failed. The lesson is that we can’t count on the police.

You want to count on the police EVEN HARDER because you ARE A FUCKING MORON and A ROTTEN PIECE OF SHIT.

People aren't using weapons for self defense.
See Rittenhouse, Kyle. Or any of the other thousands of cases. You’re so fucking wrong, on this, and on everything else.

Eat shit and die, you evil harpy.

Forum List

Back