U.s. Pushes Back Against Warnings That Isis Plans To Enter From Mexico

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
September 15, 2014

WASHINGTON — Militants for the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria have traveled to Mexico and are just miles from the United States. They plan to cross over the porous border and will “imminently” launch car bomb attacks. And the threat is so real that federal law enforcement officers have been placed at a heightened state of alert, and an American military base near the border has increased its security.

As the Obama administration and the American public have focused their attention on ISIS in recent weeks, conservative groups and leading Republicans have issued stark warnings like those that ISIS and other extremists from Syria are planning to enter the country illegally from Mexico. But the Homeland Security Department, the F.B.I. and lawmakers who represent areas near the border say there is no truth to the warnings.

“There is no credible intelligence to suggest that there is an active plot by ISIL to attempt to cross the southern border,” Homeland Security officials said in a written statement, using an alternative acronym for the group.

Democrats say opponents of President Obama are simply playing on concerns about terrorism as part of their attempt to portray Mr. Obama as having failed to secure the border against illegal immigration.
Related Coverage

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/09/1...lans-to-enter-from-mexico.html?_r=0&referrer=

John Kerry said that the regime's goal is to spread islam. As they have defined "real islam". The important thing is for everyone to go to Friday prayers. There will be peace on earth. Does this regime intend to enforce attendance at Friday prayers like every other Islamic country?
Kerry We Must Put Real Islam Out There The Weekly Standard
And I think this is a wake-up call with respect to that because every Arab leader there today was talking about this, about real Islam and how important the Friday sermons are and where they need to go. Those are critical components of this strategy. Getting logistics, airlift, putting humanitarian assistance in, flying it in, ammunition, equipment, training, advisers – all of these roles are the totality and you have to be able to describe this in a logistic way – in a holistic way.
Cairo speech from 2009 where he famously said, "I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear... America is not -- and never will be -- at war with Islam... Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism -- it is an important part of promoting peace."

God help us is right! I believe that they are already here and I think they will go after soft targets.....such as multiple school shootings. Planned attacks simultaneously. That will bring the US to its knees, unless we go after them with GREAT FORCE...not a "strike here or there" such as BHO plans.

God help us is right! I believe that they are already here and I think they will go after soft targets.....such as multiple school shootings. Planned attacks simultaneously. That will bring the US to its knees, unless we go after them with GREAT FORCE...not a "strike here or there" such as BHO plans.

Yes. The greatest empire to ever exist will be brought to it's knees by... multiple school shootings. :cuckoo:

Yes. The greatest empire to ever exist will be brought to it's knees by... multiple school shootings. :cuckoo:

Ever hear of
Beslan school hostage crisis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Multiply Sandy Hook by 5 or 6, each taken over by a team, not just one shooter. No one will be sending their kids to school.
Maybe it will be something else, some other style but multiple shootings throughout the US would do it for most folks. Just sayin...

Last edited:

Ever hear of
Beslan school hostage crisis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Multiply Sandy Hook by 5 or 6, each taken over by a team, not just one shooter. No one will be sending their kids to school.
Maybe it will be something else, some other style but multiple shootings throughout the US would do it for most folks. Just sayin...
Guess they'll have to home-school them........yup......that would be a planet killer scenario.

Forum List

Back