U.S. police killings reminiscent of lynching, U.N. group says

cutoff.jpg

Perhaps it's time to call for UN police forces on American soil .. just as would be called for with any other nation that terrorizes its own citizens.

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.
Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight 'Extremism' In U.S. - Breitbart

UN Demands Bigger, Stronger UN “Police” Force

You sure about that?

U.N. peacekeepers accused of raping civilians - CNN.com

'Sickening' sex abuse alleged in CAR by UN peacekeepers

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/01/w...y-new-allegations-of-sickening-sex-abuse.html

And they really seem to like the black kids.....

Police murders of innocent and unarmed people is a REAL issue.

Rest assured that I didn't post this expecting you to agree with it .. nor do I care that you don't.

I'm just pointing out the clarity of the facade. The blind could see it.
What murder of innocent and unarmed people ? In all the ones I recall, the dead guy was committing crimes, not cooperating with the police, or worse. You name them. Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray, Walter Scott, Terence Crutcher, Keith Scott, etc. Why do these people do things that cause police to have to confront them ? And when the cops do confront them, they act as uncooperative as could be.

As for "unarmed", that has nothing to do with it. It is fully legal to shoot someone who is attacking you, with or without a weapon. And this applies to private citizens (with a gun license) as well as cops. The media keeps using the word "unarmed" as if people who are unarmed should never be shot. That is simply false and ridiculous. Cops often have no way of knowing if a person is armed or not, and if they are, it only takes one second for a gun to be taken from a car or clothes pocket, and you could be dead.

Rest assured that I didn't post this expecting you to agree with it .. nor do I care that you don't.

What murder of innocent and unarmed people ? In all the ones I recall, the dead guy was committing crimes, not cooperating with the police, or worse. You name them. Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray, Walter Scott, Terence Crutcher, Keith Scott, etc. Why do these people do things that cause police to have to confront them ? And when the cops do confront them, they act as uncooperative as could be.

As for "unarmed", that has nothing to do with it. It is fully legal to shoot someone who is attacking you, with or without a weapon. And this applies to private citizens (with a gun license) as well as cops. The media keeps using the word "unarmed" as if people who are unarmed should never be shot. That is simply false and ridiculous. Cops often have no way of knowing if a person is armed or not, and if they are, it only takes one second for a gun to be taken from a car or clothes pocket, and you could be dead.
Shame on you too.

It's what the blacks want, they want to feel oppressed, they want to play the victims. Their whole cultural identity is based on being a slave, or a civil rights oppressed negro from the 60's. They think as long as they are victims, they will be entitled to reparations. It all circles back to free shit.

Don't give a fuck about reparations .. or what dumb ass racists think.
Speaking of reparations, they should be paid to Whites, who are, by far. the largest group of racial discrimination victims (in Affirmative Action), for 55 years.

It's what the blacks want, they want to feel oppressed, they want to play the victims. Their whole cultural identity is based on being a slave, or a civil rights oppressed negro from the 60's. They think as long as they are victims, they will be entitled to reparations. It all circles back to free shit.

Speaking of reparations, they should be paid to Whites, who are, by far. the largest group of racial discrimination victims (in Affirmative Action), for 55 years.
That is totally allowed.

"Perhaps it's time to call for UN police forces on American soil .. just as would be called for with any other nation that terrorizes its own citizens."

What an absolute absurd and laughable statement.

LMAO
Whats the white/black ratio of police killings? 3 to 1?
Give me a break
They need to be focusing on a REAL crises. Like the 25M slaves in Africa..

No I agree with that. Just not that fallacious junk of an OP

LMAO
Give me a break
From the OP "Most lynching victims died by hanging."
Am I mistaken or does something about that U.N. report sound like high school bullsh#t?
I'm sure they had to finish of a few but they probably don't know that lol

Perhaps it's time to call for UN police forces on American soil .. just as would be called for with any other nation that terrorizes its own citizens.

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.
Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight 'Extremism' In U.S. - Breitbart

so some white UN Cop from say Germany is going to act differently if he feels he is threatened?....

In a gigantic nation with over 300,000,000 people, there's what... maybe one shooting per day? It's soooooooooooooooo fucking rare. You put way too much energy into the wrong thing. Why don't you put that passion into a real problem, like the THOUSANDS of murders commited by your own people?

Your priorities are way out of wack.

LMAO
Give me a break

No it's not. The real issue is a political party and their media cohorts ginning up violence to win elections.

While the death of any innocent person is a tragedy be it by gangs, thugs or police, that is a far cry from what this alleged UN report is supposed to say.

Michael Brown wasn't innocent. I'm not sure about Keith Scott. Terence Crutcher's death appears to be an excessive use of force even if he was a drug user or dealer. I'll wait for the trial on that one.

Racism against whites! It is allowed. Stop complaining.
No. I will NOT stop complaining . And the racism against whites is what I'm complaining about. It (Affirmative Action) is banned in 8 states. It needs to be banned in all 50.

Forum List

Back