U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

Imbecile, she doesn't direct counting. Again, counting is performed at the county level, not the state level. Counties certify their own results, not the Secretary of State. The Secretary of State then aggregates the various certified county results and certifies the aggregated results. She would had to have fudged the aggregation to have cheated and counties would have gone ballistic had she actually done that.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you?
She is also responsible for maintaining and certifying election devices. About the Office | Arizona Secretary of State.

The highest profile duty of the office is oversight and administration of secure and accurate elections. The Secretary of State serves as Chief Election Officer for the State. One of the goals of the office is to register more voters and encourage their active participation in elections. As part of elections administration, the office certifies: voting devices, election results, candidates and measures to the ballot, as well as the results of statewide elections.

I haven't read the details of the lawsuit, so not sure. I just know the Court has allowed it to proceed. Hard to say what they will find in discovery. I am not deflecting, that just the facts of where we are right now.

If fraud is actually found, I hope people are charged, and prosecuted. If it's mistakes, I think the people of AZ are entitled to a fair election and their votes properly counted.

What about you?

I agree.

Now are you willing to bet on whether Lake and the bunch win the lawsuit. You were so sure of the evidence several posts ago. So put up or shut up.

Last edited:
I agree.

Now are you willing to bet on whether Lake n the bunch win the lawsuit. You were so sure of the evidence several posts ago. So put up or shut up.
When did I say I was sure of the evidence? You keep talking about fraud, I literally said, I have no idea if there was actual fraud, or if there was merely mistakes...they are two different things.

I have mentioned there seems to be something there...or the Court wouldn't of allowed the case to continue.

When did I say I was sure of the evidence? You keep talking about fraud, I literally said, I have no idea if there was actual fraud, or if there was merely mistakes...they are two different things.

I have mentioned there seems to be something there...or the Court wouldn't of allowed the case to continue.

Your surrender is accepted!

She is also responsible for maintaining and certifying election devices. About the Office | Arizona Secretary of State.

The highest profile duty of the office is oversight and administration of secure and accurate elections. The Secretary of State serves as Chief Election Officer for the State. One of the goals of the office is to register more voters and encourage their active participation in elections. As part of elections administration, the office certifies: voting devices, election results, candidates and measures to the ballot, as well as the results of statewide elections.

So? The devices were certified.

If need be. We can't allow the Democrats to get away with stealing elections, can we?

Democrats have no need to "steal" elections. They have a platform and plans beyond hate and vengeance. They had plans and programs to help the American people and not just American billionaires.

Republicans have to gerrymander, close polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, and frighten minorities away from the polls with false arrests, just to try to keep Democrats out of office.

The Courts are saying "Show us what you have" and since no REAL allegations have been made, this won't take long.
um there are allegations made in the lawsuit…the complaint. The dems tried to dismiss the case, the cours said no. yes there will be evidence presented and the case allowed to move on

Democrats have no need to "steal" elections. They have a platform and plans beyond hate and vengeance. They had plans and programs to help the American people and not just American billionaires.

Republicans have to gerrymander, close polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, and frighten minorities away from the polls with false arrests, just to try to keep Democrats out of office.

Democrats should be going to jail for stealing elections. Destroying our Constitutional Republic with fraud is a treasonous act.

That's on the counties, run by Republicans, who were provided certified equipment.
No, as I literally just highlighted with a link...it is the SoS responsiblity. Try again. Like, this really amazes me...I literally provided a link to her website and job description and you still just ignore it

No, as I literally just highlighted with a link...it is the SoS responsiblity. Try again. Like, this really amazes me...I literally provided a link to her website and job description and you still just ignore it

Moron, you posted the SoS is responsible for certifying election equipment. Hobbs did that.

Moron, you posted the SoS is responsible for certifying election equipment. Hobbs did that.
that’s the point…she did that with equipment that wasn’t working correctly apparently…if it was broke she shouldn’t of

that’s the point…she did that with equipment that wasn’t working correctly apparently…if it was broke she shouldn’t of

It wasn't broken. The problem was with the counties which were not operating the equipment properly. Her job was to certify the equipment, which she did; not to operate it. Thst's on the counties. Which were run by Republicans.

It wasn't broken. The problem was with the counties which were not operating the equipment properly. Her job was to certify the equipment, which she did; not to operate it. Thst's on the counties. Which were run by Republicans.
Do you have evidence to support it wasn't broken? Moreover, she didn't train people to run them correctly? My GOD as SOS she's the Chief Election Officer of the State....so you are claiming she didn't train election personal on how to run her equipment that she certified? That's your defense? Wow.

Do you have evidence to support it wasn't broken? Moreover, she didn't train people to run them correctly? My GOD as SOS she's the Chief Election Officer of the State....so you are claiming she didn't train election personal on how to run her equipment that she certified? That's your defense? Wow.

It was reported that some printers were not setup correctly.

And yes, they were trained as it was also reported the printers were working fine the day prior to election day.

Again, this is on the counties operating the equipment. And they were run by Rupublicans.

Once again, what is your nationality?

Or has you lie and deny paying for them.
First of all, you’re illiterate.

Secondly, you’re retarded. Obviously.

Thirdly, if you knew the meaning of words, you wouldn’t accuse me of lying in this circumstance. But you’re a fucking libtard, so you can’t handle the fact that words have meaning. Bubba Clinton struggles with “is.” Liberals in general and your Party’s SCOTUS Justice nominees can’t define “woman.”

Fourthly, did I mention that you’re incredibly gay?

Fifthly (if not an actual word, it ought to be), see the above first three points.

Forum List

Back