U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals With HUGE “Standing” Ruling Ahead of Kari Lake Arizona Legal Showdowns

The votes were being contested meaning the votes weren't counted
Kemp was no longer Secretary of state simp you fell flat on your face

They were not being contested, you rube. Abrams was squawking. But the margin between them was too big to warrant a recount. By the time his resignation took effect on Thursday, 11.8.2018 11:59am, it was over.

They were not being contested, you rube. Abrams was squawking. But the margin between them was too big to warrant a recount. By the time his resignation took effect on Thursday, 11.8.2018 11:59am, it was over.
Fuck off

Fuck off

I shall not but I will fuck you over with the reality that the NYTimes reported at 3:50am, 8 hours before Kemp's resignation went into effect, that 100% of the votes had been counted...

We have out of control inflation because the fascist democrat party engages in out of control spending. 11 trillion more dollars chasing the same goods and services means that each dollar is worth significantly less.

Economics is something you fascists have no grasp of.

The Biden war on America energy helps his mentors, Vlad, Maduro, and Iran - but fucked the American consumer with no lube.
Boy you love to make shit up … all bills pasted by the democrats don’t even start until 2023 … second all the bills signed into law are paid for by the currant budget we have … so this 11 trillion, I’m still laughing at you … you lie so much it’s astonishing … but that’s what ya get when you could only get 9 new house members and you lost the senate big time… cause the people are sick of your lying … that’s all you know how to do … and when you republicans go after Hunter Biden and FBI and many democrats that went after the January 6 attack on the capitol … you will lose so many Republican in the house and senate … and your whining will begin we dems are so terrible as you rude down . the new high way we built and being able to turn on led free water … you guys will try and take credit like you republicans always do from all the good things democrats have done for the people … family being able to afford child care …all of them getting paid a fair wage … yeah you republicans have the right idea hey let’s attack Hunter Biden yeah that’s the ticket, and like Hillary it too goes no where … more housing for the poor … mire people working … and all you can say thr dems have such high inflation and this illusivev12 trillion dollars you lie about … they have run up any debt only the republicans have run up the debt ,., stop your lying ..,

Boy you love to make shit up … all bills pasted by the democrats don’t even start until 2023 …

Got it.

I'll let the folks at Keystone know they've wasted two years not drilling THINKING that Quid Pro outlawed American energy for his client - Vlad Putin.

But some Rando on the interwebz says "nuhn uhn" so that undoes reality...
second all the bills signed into law are paid for by the currant budget we have …

Awesome - So there is no federal deficit!

You should totally let congress and the fed know.

HEY EVERYONE - the interwebz Rando said "nuhn uhn" so the $1.4 trillion deficit? It no longer exists.

so this 11 trillion, I’m still laughing at you … you lie so much it’s astonishing … but that’s what ya get when you could only get 9 new house members and you lost the senate big time… cause the people are sick of your lying … that’s all you know how to do … and when you republicans go after Hunter Biden and FBI and many democrats that went after the January 6 attack on the capitol … you will lose so many Republican in the house and senate … and your whining will begin we dems are so terrible as you rude down . the new high way we built and being able to turn on led free water … you guys will try and take credit like you republicans always do from all the good things democrats have done for the people … family being able to afford child care …all of them getting paid a fair wage … yeah you republicans have the right idea hey let’s attack Hunter Biden yeah that’s the ticket, and like Hillary it too goes no where … more housing for the poor … mire people working … and all you can say thr dems have such high inflation and this illusivev12 trillion dollars you lie about … they have run up any debt only the republicans have run up the debt ,., stop your lying ..,

Oh look, a rambling mess of Nazi democrat hating points, disjointed and unrelated to the subject.

Anyone ever tell you that you're faun level stupid?

Got it.

I'll let the folks at Keystone know they've wasted two years not drilling THINKING that Quid Pro outlawed American energy for his client - Vlad Putin.

But some Rando on the interwebz says "nuhn uhn" so that undoes reality...

Awesome - So there is no federal deficit!

You should totally let congress and the fed know.

HEY EVERYONE - the interwebz Rando said "nuhn uhn" so the $1.4 trillion deficit? It no longer exists.

Oh look, a rambling mess of Nazi democrat hating points, disjointed and unrelated to the subject.

Anyone ever tell you that you're faun level stupid?

Construction of the Keystone XL pipeline was halted while Trump was president, ya lyin' nazi. All Biden did was was make sure it stayed halted.

Fuck off
That the best you got after faun shows you over and over and over again that you are outright lying your ass off.

And you shit stains wonder why no one takes anything you say with and credulity anymore. Even pictures are to complicated for the election deniers now.

Oh, look at the Nazi retard..

You'll tell any lie, no matter how stupid, to promote your Reich...

Fucking Nazi moron.

Nope, no lie, lyin' nazi...

April 15, 2020, the District Court held that the NWP 12 issued to TC Energy's Keystone XL oil pipeline violated the Endangered Species Act (ESA) (16 U.S.C. §§ 1531-1544) and vacated the permit pending completion of a consultation process (see Legal Update, District Court of Montana Vacates Army Corps Nationwide Permit 12 for Keystone XL Pipeline).

May 11, 2020, the District Court amended its ruling and allowed the Corps to use the NWP 12 to facilitate the environmental review and permitting of non-oil and gas pipeline projects. The Corps remained enjoined from authorizing dredge or fill activities under NWP 12 for the construction of oil and gas pipelines, including the Keystone XL pipeline and several natural gas pipeline projects (see Legal Update, District Court of Montana Amends Order Vacating the Army Corps Nationwide Permit 12 for the Keystone XL Pipeline But New Oil and Gas Pipeline Projects Still Potentially Delayed).

May 14, 2020, the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (Ninth Circuit) issued an order denying a request from the Trump Administration to stay the District Court decision (see Legal Update, Ninth Circuit Denies Stay of Ruling Vacating the Nationwide Permit 12 for the Keystone XL Pipeline Project).

May 28, 2020, the Appeals Court issued an order rejecting another request to stay the District Court decision.

July 6, 2020, Supreme Court Upholds Ruling Blocking Permit for Keystone XL but Allows Nationwide Permit 12 to be Used for Other Oil & Gas Projects

Practical Implications

The decision was welcome news to oil and gas project developers that rely on the NWP 12 permit to facilitate the environmental review of their projects. It is a blow to the Keystone XL pipeline project which needs the permit to continue building the pipeline.

That the best you got after faun shows you over and over and over again that you are outright lying your ass off.

And you shit stains wonder why no one takes anything you say with and credulity anymore. Even pictures are to complicated for the election deniers now.
Faun was proven wrong simp
Kemp was no longer sos during the certification and the dispute of the election results. Now go talk about your Trump Russia collusion conspiracy theories some more

Faun was proven wrong simp
Kemp was no longer sos during the certification and the dispute of the election results. Now go talk about your Trump Russia collusion conspiracy theories some more

LOLOL

Nice goal shifting, tard. I said nothing about certification or disputing the election results. So now everyone here see you lie about me being wrong about those things of which I didn't even speak.

What I said, and proved with a NYTimes article timestamped at 11.8.2018 3:50am EST, was that 100% of the vote had been counted. YOU showed Kemp's resignation went into effect 8 hours LATER at 11:59am EST on that same day.

:dance:

It's a simp and does what simps do best fail and create red herrings.

LOLOLOL

This means you got owned again by someone you consider a simp. :lmao:

tenor.gif

LOLOL

Nice goal shifting, tard. I said nothing about certification or disputing the election results. So now everyone here see you lie about me being wrong about those things of which I didn't even speak.

What I said, and proved with a NYTimes article timestamped at 11.8.2018 3:50am EST, was that 100% of the vote had been counted. YOU showed Kemp's resignation went into effect 8 hours LATER at 11:59am EST on that same day.

:dance:
Simp I realize it's hard for you a simp to comprehend but you're wrong

Simp I realize it's hard for you a simp to comprehend but you're wrong

LOL

I'm not wrong just because you're crazy. I said all the votes were counted when he resigned and I showed proof all the votes were counted when he resigned...

LOL

I'm not wrong just because you're crazy. I said all the votes were counted when he resigned and I showed proof all the votes were counted when he resigned...

Kemp resigned before the votes were counted and certified. The votes were being contested. Simp

Forum List

Back