U.S. Marshals told not to arrest protesters outside justices’ homes, documents reveal

It is not illegal to protest. There was nothing to arrest people over for protesting. Look at how many places that had to pay out millions for arresting people while simply protesting.
Like this?

793E8D56-6536-46AB-B71C-F30C786CA086.jpeg

Federal law states you cannot protest in front of a SCOTUS house to influence their decision. I respect that.
I don’t respect such a blatant doubt standard. SCOTUS won’t let us pass laws to stop protesting in front of other people’s houses. Why should they get special treatment?

they are not breaking the law.
and its explained why 18 U.S. Code §1507 doesnt apply.
I have a link that says otherwise. We can do this all day

Laws say many things. The Constitution trumps them all.
Im not saying it is constitutional. I am, however, saying garland is a lying hack.
He will arrest people at abortion clinics, which isnt constitutional, but he wont this.

Im not saying it is constitutional. I am, however, saying garland is a lying hack.
He will arrest people at abortion clinics, which isnt constitutional, but he wont this.

Condemn Garland all you want. I don't care. People have a Constitutional right to protest.

Who has been unconstitutionally arrested at an abortion clinic?

Forum List

Back