U.S. Marshals told not to arrest protesters outside justices’ homes, documents reveal

Read a damn book before you start using phrases like banana republic, which has nothing to do with this.

You don’t support freedom of speech. You want people arrested for exercising their rights. That’s fascist.

Read a book?
You should read the constitution and the bill of rights.

No it isn't. It's not against the law to protest outside of anywhere.
Yes it is, it's a federal law that Garland should've upheld. But he didn't, so let me ask you. Would you support conservatives surrounding the liberal justices homes, if they try to reverse the new decision on roe-v-wade?

It’s authoritarian to NOT arrest people exercising speech.

Do you know how stupid you sound?
You're the dumbass leftard. That speaks for itself. You fucking idiots are densely stupid. You spout bullshit all day long without having ANY clue what it means.

Fascism ... der dur derp...

Leftard buzz word intended to convey hatred of authoritarians.

Trouble is, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Which brings us back to my original point.

Leftards are STUPID. They try to pretend they know stuff. Because they require acceptance, it's what they seek.

Me, I don't require acceptance. I'll call you a fucking asshole right to your face. Unlike you, my words are clear and meaningful.

Yes it is, it's a federal law that Garland should've upheld. But he didn't, so let me ask you. Would you support conservatives surrounding the liberal justices homes, if they try to reverse the new decision on roe-v-wade?

I always support the peoples' right to protest.

I'm also pro-life.......just noting.

they are not breaking the law.
and its explained why 18 U.S. Code §1507 doesnt apply.
the problem with your propagandist piece is it assumes it’s impossible to prove the intent of the brownshirts that were protesting…really? why the f were they there? there intent was to clearly intefere or impact the judges decision. We also can look at prior statements of their cult leaders like Chucky S who clearly and publicly encouraged them to go out and do this

Yes or no you, support protestors, surrounding liberal Supreme Court justices houses if they try to overturn. The newest Court decision?
Sure.

We already have to put up with conservative protestors surrounding planned parenthood, election officials houses, representatives houses and school board members houses.

Should that be illegal too?

Sure.

We already have to put up with conservative protestors surrounding planned parenthood, election officials houses, representatives houses and school board members houses.

didn’t the xiden doj label them domestic terrorist and send the doj after those PTA members? why were they treated differently?

Sure.

Lol, people that were praying in front of one gets arrested. Try again.

Sure.

So can they go the doctors homes and surround it and protest 24/7. You support that? Yes or no?

So can they go the doctors homes and surround it and protest 24/7. You support that? Yes or no?
I don’t support any of this nonsense, but that’s different than saying they don’t have a right to do so.

Protestors do go to the houses of abortion clinic staff. In fact, we tried to outlaw it.

That law was struck down by SCOTUS because it was unconstitutionally limiting speech.

But since SCOTUS is full of a bunch of elitist dicks who can do whatever the hell they want, I doubt they’d feel the same way about the unconstitutionality of a law banning the same protest by their house.

Lol, people that were praying in front of one gets arrested. Try again.
False. They get arrested when they chain themselves to the doors of the clinic to prevent people from getting in.

You got someone laying in front of Kavanaugh’s garage door, arrest their ass. I don’t care.

I don’t support any of this nonsense, but that’s different than saying they don’t have a right to do so.

Protestors do go to the houses of abortion clinic staff. In fact, we tried to outlaw it.

That law was struck down by SCOTUS because it was unconstitutionally limiting speech.

But since SCOTUS is full of a bunch of elitist dicks who can do whatever the hell they want, I doubt they’d feel the same way about the unconstitutionality of a law banning the same protest by their house.
Lol, if that did happen it would be on CNN 24/7.

False. They get arrested when they chain themselves to the doors of the clinic to prevent people from getting in.

You got someone laying in front of Kavanaugh’s garage door, arrest their ass. I don’t care.
No, just for praying. Abortion clinics are off limits. But a real clinic that helps pregnant women gets burned down and nothing. You people are sick.

No, just for praying. Abortion clinics are off limits. But a real clinic that helps pregnant women gets burned down and nothing. You people are sick.
“We were just praying” is what they tell you. They don’t tell you that they were laying in the driveway while doing so.

Forum List

Back