U.S. Intel Agencies Say They Never Saw New CCP Nuclear-Capable Hypersonic Missile Coming

I'm constantly surprised that you guys believe anything the OP says.

The intel community wasn't surprised by China developing a missile that we knew they were developing.

I don't know what your native language is but I'm sure there is a word for "duh" in it. Look it up.
It isn't a development surprise it's a, holy shit they actually tested it, surprise.

In my native tongue "duh" translates roughly to "candycorn". Go figure. Be careful on Halloween, wouldn't want someone to toss you in a sack thinking they were getting something sweet.

Maybe if the people in the military and intelligence services were not spending so much time being trained on CRT and Diversity maybe they would have more time to do their job.

Or maybe if the military and intelligence services were not so full of worthless affirmative action and minority hires they would have the people smart enough to actually do the work.

Have we had one of those in our lifetime? I cannot think of a one
There would be ways toward having a wider playing field as opposed to our limited one. US voters are currently limited primarily to two options as you know. Voting for a third-party has yet to gain enough traction but I anticipate that will change. Requiring a battery of tests would be a good step forward, yet congressional fossils on the hill will fight tooth and nail against it, so will most newcomers… why do they want to work harder than what’s been allowed… just put on your best face and talk about things you might do for the country that sound good to the public to try to get more votes. I tend to blame the voters on lack of follow through. We should hold these representatives accountable, like a thousand emails (not exaggerating the bulk needed to prompt delayed action) after a state or city official promises cleaner water to an area for instance. They need to be bombarded with thousands of emails and phone calls asking the rep- why isn’t this happening yet as you stated?

Voting for a third-party has yet to gain enough traction but I anticipate that will change

It will not change. Ever since 1992 when Ross Perot scared the shit out of both parties they have been working to keep us more and more divided, as long as we are fighting each other we can never unite behind a 3rd party.

The division in the country today is not an accident.

It isn't a development surprise it's a, holy shit they actually tested it, surprise.

In my native tongue "duh" translates roughly to "candycorn". Go figure. Be careful on Halloween, wouldn't want someone to toss you in a sack thinking they were getting something sweet.
Ahh, the threat of violence...so Trump like.

Makes you wonder if the bio attack was just the first step of a larger scheme.
Considering all things, stranger things have indeed happened and it’s always good to keep an open eye for all possibilities and connections…. without being paranoid of course lol

I’m with you on keeping my eyes opened to existing and potential threats to our way of life. It’s way past time to get off all products marketed by BIG PHARMAS operating in China so they have larger profits. There is a dire need for all pharmaceuticals to be manufactured within the United States. If the majority of US consumers demand that ALL prescription drugs be made at home, we will be much safer than we are today.

If I were a politician running today that would be one of my top areas of focus. Incentives for start ups, incentives for corps to manufacture in the states, and a win-win for jobs and consumers buying American.

Not at all, it was genuine concern given the lawless society liberals are creating. Lighten up.

Either way, the topic at hand is ANOTHER intelligence failure. Intelligence failures are stacking up like cord wood.

That China fired a missile we knew about is a "failure"?

It will not change. Ever since 1992 when Ross Perot scared the shit out of both parties they have been working to keep us more and more divided, as long as we are fighting each other we can never unite behind a 3rd party.

The division in the country today is not an accident.
I agree with you that the division is intentional, and there are multiple puppet masters way beyond owner-influenced corp media take on politics. Primarily, it keeps the focus off of our fine government officials, throwing mud constantly right and left etc.

I respectfully disagree with you, however, that what we saw with Ross Perot with his low percentage votes is what we would see in the near future. I wish Trump would’ve run as an independent as it would’ve been interesting to see if he could’ve broken the ice. Likely, he still needed Republican votes to win, but he still could have gained many conservative votes going as an independent, but maybe not enough to win. I don’t claim to know.

The country needs a third-party to shake things up. At a minimum the
shift would make the other two party reps walk much straighter, as in instantly! It would be a positive outcome for the country, although partisans on both sides of the aisle will cry foul.

Keep this in mind, “progress” today is not even comparable to the rate of progress even 15 years back. Ross Perot dates farther back than that and even though all of his charts were quite impressive, it was not enough for the voters to trust.

I think there’s one thing we can agree on: there is a large amount of voters dissatisfied from various political parties… now, just think if all of those people got together united on a few issues. Now there’s an idea;)

Last edited:
That China fired a missile we knew about is a "failure"?
This test was nearing final stage, close to deployable. The apparent expectation was they were somewhere in basic testing or still on the drawing board. Judging by our reaction anyway.

I agree with you that the division is intentional, and there are multiple puppet masters way beyond owner-influenced corp media take on politics. Primarily, it keeps the focus off of our fine government officials, throwing mud constantly right and left etc.

I respectfully disagree with you, however, that what we saw with Ross Perot with his low percentage votes is what we would see in the near future. I wish Trump would’ve run as an independent as it would’ve been interesting to see if he could’ve broken the ice. Likely, he still needed Republican votes to win, but he still could have gained many conservative votes going as an independent, but maybe not enough to win. I don’t claim to know.

The country needs a third-party to shake things up and at a minimum make the other two party members walk much straighter, as in instantly, it would be a positive outcome for the country, although partisans on both sides of the aisle will cry foul.

Keep this in mind, “progress” today is not even comparable to the rate of progress even 15 years back. Ross Perot dates farther back than that and even though all of his charts were quite impressive, it was not enough for the voters to trust.

I think there’s one thing we can agree on: there is a large amount of voters dissatisfied from various political parties… now, just think of all of those people got together united on a few issues. Now there’s an idea;)

Perot got over 20% of the vote in 1992, that is not a low percentage.

Perot got over 20% of the vote in 1992, that is not a low percentage.
With respect to winning was what I was considering. Your post implied the odds of winning as a 3rd party won’t happen and I disagreed 100%. The odds are very good for the right candidate to win.

You aren't stupid, look at our development timeline, the expectation was the Chinese should have been at least a decade away. That's why it's a surprise.

Most our American in name only tech companies will sell the tech to anybody willing to pay for it, plus the Red Chinese have literally thousands of 'students' here who go on to get green cards for jobs at these tech companies and they steal whatever looks promising among the stuff that isn't sold outright via loopholes in trading with Hong Kong. If all that fails they can just call General Smiley and have him mail them what they need.

US OFFICIALS SHOCKED BY CHINESE MISSILE TEST THAT WENT ALL THE WAY AROUND THE EARTH

"WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY DID THIS."

"China launched a hypersonic missile test in late August that took the United States government by surprise.

:shok: Say WHAT?!

The missile allegedly circled the globe in low-Earth orbit before heading towards its intended target, anonymous sources told Financial Times. The nuclear-capable rocket carried a hypersonic glide vehicle that allowed it to travel at incredible speeds.

Perhaps more incredibly, though, is the fact that US intelligence was caught flat-footed by the missile test. Though the missile reportedly missed its target by roughly two dozen miles, US officials were surprised by how much progress the Middle Kingdom has made on hypersonic weapons.

We have no idea how they did this,”

Perhaps if the CIA, FBI, and NSA had not spent the last 2 decades defrauding the FISA Court and illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US Members of Congress, USSC Justices, political candidates, and newly elected Presidents and their teams they would have seen coming not only the CCP's new nuclear-capable Hypersonic missiles but also the CCP's weaponized / leaked pandemic that killed millions thousands of Americans....

Perhaps if our Intel agencies had not been politically partisanly weaponized and used in failed political coup attempts the last 5 years.....

Just saying....

Just like they had no idea Afghanistan would be such a disaster.

Just like they had no idea Joe Biden has NO PLAN for dealing with Covid.

Just like they had no idea pent-up demand would cause a supply chain crisis and resultant inflation.

See the pattern?

Last edited:
More lies and scare propaganda to get funds for Lockheed Martin and other Military Industrial companies. Don’t fall for this crap!

Anyone else noticing a pattern with our supposed Intel agencies?

1. 9/11
2. Terrorist attack after Terrorist attack
3. Got WMD's wrong
4. Missed radicalized military nutjobs in our own military.
5. Missed Jan 6th even though it was posted all over the damn internet.
6. Caught off guard by swarms at the southern border.
7. Missed China building this missile with our own technology.

BUT HAVE TIME TO HUNT DOWN TRESSPASSERS AT THE CAPITAL AND HUNT TERRORIST PARENTS.

LITERALLY a laughing stock

Anyone else noticing a pattern with our supposed Intel agencies?

1. 9/11
2. Terrorist attack after Terrorist attack
3. Got WMD's wrong
4. Missed radicalized military nutjobs in our own military.
5. Missed Jan 6th even though it was posted all over the damn internet.
6. Caught off guard by swarms at the southern border.
7. Missed China building this missile with our own technology.

BUT HAVE TIME TO HUNT DOWN TRESSPASSERS AT THE CAPITAL AND HUNT TERRORIST PARENTS.

LITERALLY a laughing stock
Don't forget the Berlin Wall, the Iraqi insurgency, ISIS overflowing outside Syria, the Egyptians choosing terrorists after we aided the ouster of an ally, and the results of Libya.

Your article does not offer a timeline. In fact with available information it would appear that China should be years away.
China may be years away but if they get there first the game is over for the free world

But all is not lost yet

Presumably we are working on the same technology

Like the Manhattan Project and the nuclear race with Nazi Germany

But in those days we didnt have nazi scientists working inside our program

We do unfortunately have thousands of chinese nationals working inside the US and they represent a security threat

Forum List

Back