U.S. Inflation Hits 39-Year High of 7%

The American people did not "do better" under Carter (a Dimocrat), and so far it's not looking like we are doing better under Biden.
You are a responding to a demafascist plantation whipping boy that refuses to accept reality and will only believe what his masters tell him

More and more Biden reminds me of Carter, in that every time you see him there's this black cloud over his head, and you're thinking oh no, what's happened now.

Yet corps have record profit margins and stock market is at all time highs. No more free money? Sounds good to me. This smoke and mirrors show should have ended back in 2010. Since the 2008 fiasco, the ONLY people that have won in America are corporations and the top 5%. The other 95% of people continue to suffer. I'd love to see the Dow chopped back down to 16,000.
Surprisingly enough, I agree 100%.

Scoreboard:

83C574D4-BA48-4C1E-BF8F-A9EF0462FC1A.jpeg

Only republicans gaslight how bad everything is while the economy launches like a rocket ship but tell you all is great as they run another economy into the shit can as they pass it back to democrats. Rinse repeat.

Only republicans gaslight how bad everything is while the economy launches like a rocket ship but tell you all is great as they run another economy into the shit can as they pass it back to democrats. Rinse repeat.
I hear there are tons of poor people in Shitcago.

Forum List

Back