U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border

Not at all... he got special treatment because he was a Jew.
OK...then perhaps your hatred for them comes from you associating being Jewish with being successful

You're babbling.. This guy got jail like he deserved... until Trump let him out.
tell the truth, when you found out about this you started screaming NEIN NEIN NEIN didn't you?

I think anyone reading this can spot the Troll. Go Troll somewhere else.
oh ouch, I may never recover.
what happen joe ya forget the lines to "I'm rubber your glue"?

OK...then perhaps your hatred for them comes from you associating being Jewish with being successful

Naw, my hatred is that he made a lot of money exploiting poor people...

tell the truth, when you found out about this you started screaming NEIN NEIN NEIN didn't you?

Naw, just found the hypocrisy amazing... then again, Trump has hired illegals himself when it suited him.

Go after the rich people that hire them, problem solved.

The Biden $billion illegal entrant settlement case, a fleecing of America​

Just for the record, you can read a summary of the case HERE by clicking on ”- click to show/hide ALL –“ for the summary of the case.

My summary of the case follows:

In 2018 Ms. X and her daughter, who had fled the Democratic Republic of Congo because of its internal turmoil and for the United States, its free government cheese and a better life ___ as are hundreds of thousands of others around the world are doing ___ is detained by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Ms. X, not having proper and/or required documentation, is appropriately put into a federal detention center and her daughter is placed in the custody of child services.

The ACLU then gets involved, sues the Trump Administration, asserts Ms. X is an “asylum seeker”, and the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment and the federal asylum statute at 8 U.S.C. § 1158 has been violated, in addition to the same circumstances being applicable to about 2000 other “asylum” seeking “families”.

Additionally, putting Ms. X in a criminal federal detention center and her daughter in the custody of child services, thereby separating them, is the most traumatic and tragic experience an illegal entrant and their child can experience.

And now comes the clincher.

The ACLU working in cahoots with the Biden Administration sees the opportunity to fleece American Taxpaying Citizens of $450K as a “settlement” for each of the estimated 2000 supposed legal “asylum seeking families”, which works out to be almost a $BILLION pay day for the ACLU, foreigners gaming our system, and whomever in the Biden Administration who will get some of the action.

While American citizens and their children are in need, the ACLU cooks up a scheme to have American Citizens and their children taxed to pay reparations to thousands of foreign families who have violated our laws and are looking for America’s free government cheese, and the Democrat Party Leadership is all on board with this fleecing of America.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

Naw, my hatred is that he made a lot of money exploiting poor people...
If thats really true then there was no reason to add that he was Jewish except for antisemitism

Naw, just found the hypocrisy amazing... then again, Trump has hired illegals himself when it suited him.
thats what ya do for folks you claim are like family to the rich, family always comes first joe, hypocrisy is a small price when it comes to family joe

Go after the rich people that hire them, problem solved.
what "problem"? [notice the quotes joe] this was just what it was billed as, an anti-success story diatribe with poor immigrants serving as your victim du jour

Forum List

Back