U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019

Government is considering payments of $450,000 per person affected by Trump administration’s zero-tolerance policy in 2018 for asylum seekers illegally crossing border​

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

Have I ever mentioned stupid Progs really are?

Government is considering payments of $450,000 per person affected by Trump administration’s zero-tolerance policy in 2018 for asylum seekers illegally crossing border​

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

1635456006261.png

I have twenty or more wrongfully separated during that time at my house.

It's alright to mail in the proof of that right?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is happy about this, except for maybe the lawyers and the few families who'll get a million percent increase in income.

Only thing that can be done is for congress to write a law blocking it and that might even fail in the Supreme Court.

Joe Biden, his admnistration and all his supporters are all anti American and should be treated as enemies to ths country

Instead of throwing our hard-earned, then extorted, tax dollars away on every loser with their hand out, the demented bastard, Biden, should cut taxes on WORKING AMERICAN citizens.

Wait
450 grand ......per person..I mean cmon man

How about catapulted across the border

Money printer go brrrrrrrrrrrr

And Don't worry they're only going to raise taxs on the selfish rich

R-2.jpeg

If we have this money...we don't actually....to give to illegals, then finish the damn wall!!

If we have this money ....we don't.....to give to illegals...where are the blacks calling out the hypocrisy of the left, avoiding paying reparations. As a matter of fact, the house and senate have majority of democrats...where's that reparations executive order??

They don't care about you blacks unless it's an election year. LOLOLOL And soon you won't even be their favorite and most important voting block. It will be illegals, and radicals....and muslims. The Radicals have no time for procreating...so y'all gonna have to depend on the muzzies and the illegals to turn this country brown. That brown won't be skin color, it'll be dirt. LOLOLOL.

Forum List

Back