U.S. Government Considering Use of R.I.CO. Against Far Right Insurgents Involved Capitol Hill Attack.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Exclusive: U.S. mulls using law designed to prosecute Mafia against Capitol rioters.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department is considering whether to charge members of far-right groups involved in the deadly Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol under a federal law usually used against organized crime, according to two law enforcement sources.

Oh Yeah Baby....I fucking digging it.

Law & Order be like...
nT_wkY.gif

Those currs are going to get EFFed!!!

Exclusive: U.S. mulls using law designed to prosecute Mafia against Capitol rioters.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department is considering whether to charge members of far-right groups involved in the deadly Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol under a federal law usually used against organized crime, according to two law enforcement sources.

Why don't they just machine gun anyone who won't swear a loyalty oath to the Reich and Quid Pro?

Say, have ANY democrat Brown Shirts been charged after 10 months of non-stop violence and 40 deaths?

I’ve been urging this for months. RICO has very far and wide-reaching powers. It’s the perfect answer to Trump’s mafia.
It is definitely an answer to BLM and antifa.
If only they would break a law.
They have hundreds of times just last summer. But then, when you have powerful media interests and the entire Major Political party running interference for you, the FBI meekly sits back and sucks democrat cock. Nancy Pelosi so lovers her cock sucked.

I’ve been urging this for months. RICO has very far and wide-reaching powers. It’s the perfect answer to Trump’s mafia.
So youre ok with BLM getting hit with a rico charge every single time a riot occurs?

They have hundreds of times just last summer. But then, when you have powerful media interests and the entire Major Political party running interference for you, the FBI meekly sits back and sucks democrat cock. Nancy Pelosi so lovers her cock sucked.
Hundreds? More like 10's of thousands of crimes.

Hundreds? More like 10's of thousands of crimes.
Well, I was referring to individual riots, not individuals committing offenses.

Perhaps We, The People should our Mafia-Like Federal government of the same.

It's Biden's Mafia that we will have to put down. There's nothing special about RICO or any other law under the present Democrat Party legal system of forced confession and mandatory collective bargaining plea agreement. It's just another excuse for the arbitrary incarceration and torture meted out through the "criminal justice system" at the pleasure of Democrat Mob bosses — who are ironically the worst or the worst criminals themselves.

Of course you do. You're a fascist.

Forum List

Back