U.S. files breach of contract lawsuit against John Bolton

Watch the moonbats now carry the water for the warmongering neocon dickweed, whom they said was going to get us into WW XXIV since the Chimpola Bush regime.
Like McCain, Bolton will now go from a blood-crazy warmonger for the Left to National Hero.
Trump has him by the short hairs.

So Trumpets who claim that censorship by a private company like Twitter or Facebook is BAD BAD BAD

But censorship by our govt, is now GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!

Could you guys get it straight, and stop being such lemmings and lap dogs....hypocrites!!

And ask yourself, when has one of these "tell all" books like this about a previous administration done really well? I can't remember one.
Then what are you worrying about? It's not like Bolton doesn't know what he can and can't say. National security is just a smokescreen for wanting to hide embarrassing information about Trump and the more he protests the better the book will do.

I just cancelled my preorder with Amazon & so should you. It’s already out.

F u Walrus Boy. Time for you to speak out would have been 6 months ago!

I guess that Bolton and his publishers think he is above the requirements to vet his work.

The breach-of-contract suit filed by the Justice Department in federal court says the action seeks to stop Mr. Bolton “from compromising national security.” It says that in his former post in the White House, Mr. Bolton had “a high-level role in which he regularly came into possession of some of the most sensitive classified information that exists in the U.S. government.”​
Although Mr. Bolton did remove some classified information from the manuscript, the National Security Council has determined that some secrets remain in his book, up to several paragraphs in length.
“In fact, the NSC has determined that information in the manuscript is classified at the Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret levels,” the lawsuit states.​
“Accordingly, the publication and release of ‘The Room Where it Happened’ would cause irreparable harm, because the disclosure of instances of classified information in the manuscript reasonably could be expected to cause serious damage, or exceptionally grave damage, to the national security of the United States.”​
...​

His book was found to have no classified information. Then high ranking Trump officials intervened. One of them is connected to Devin Nunes which clearly shows the politicization of our National Security apparatus.

Last edited:
Watch the moonbats now carry the water for the warmongering neocon dickweed, whom they said was going to get us into WW XXIV since the Chimpola Bush regime.

He has the right to publish a book.
Book Lives Matter? Inalienable book rights?

Time to raid John's house at 3AM and find some incriminating evidence. Bolton's cornflakes are peed on and this is a political move trying to aid the Democrats.

It's not ok for someone to violate federal law simply because you don't like Trump and your Russian collusion hoax and impeachment fell flat on their faces.

Unlike fucking libtards if I would find out someone has "the goods" on Obama and was ready to write a book about it the first thing I'd say is "You better fucking do it legally." I can't expect that kind of honesty out of fucking libshits.

No one is violating federalo law except for Trump. This clearly is a attempt to hide embarassing information rather than a legitimate national security concern.

Forum List

Back