9th Day Since #Blacklivesmatter Declared War on Allied Police; Seattle

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 3:57 PM
Subject: Organized Crime Occupation of Seattle Response
To: NSIN / RISN (RCMP/GRC) <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Prime Minister/Premier Ministre <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

Acadian Military National Guard,
Officer Christopher Fisher of the Seattle Police Dept:

The lawless and criminal mob occupation of Seattle must end, and those who are leading the riots and organizing the crime, those #Blacklivesmatters terrorist organizers who have declared war on Allied Police and Law and Order; must be arrested and charged by charges of treason, terrorism, incitement of riots, Police murder conspiracy, and and every theft committed and property damages that have been organized by them.

The choice is up to the people of the Massachusettsian Oregon Country on whether you will follow My General leadership, or Trump's leadership; but know that I am a Washington and an Acacadian Chief, and by the Habsburg Bonaparte Succession both French and British Kaiser and King; My directives are that the Police are to be incorporated into the General Military as branches of the National Guard, illustrious and ethically upstanding units, such as the ones known now as Mounties in Canada.

We direct that the state of Washington and the Federal Acadian Government shall be the source of funding, housing, and training; with full military training and oversight. Now... Seattle, Washington state. You have the option of deciding on what to do. The Treaty of Watertown stands as your grounding in an Acadian reality. Canada, obliged by the System of Peerage; and nicely asked by Me; please militarily assist in restoring Law and Order to Seattle; and stopping those #Blacklivesmatter terrorist organizers. Again, there is the Treaty of Watertown, still in effect, and Canada is a part of the Acadian Charter Foundation. So, to assist the Seattle residents being terrorized and robbed and attacked, act with the Authority of the Treaty of Watertown in Seattle.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 3:57 PM
Subject: Organized Crime Occupation of Seattle Response
Cc: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Prime Minister/Premier Ministre <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

Acadian Military National Guard,
Officer Christopher Fisher of the Seattle Police Dept:

The lawless and criminal mob occupation of Seattle must end, and those who are leading the riots and organizing the crime, those #Blacklivesmatters terrorist organizers who have declared war on Allied Police and Law and Order; must be arrested and charged by charges of treason, terrorism, incitement of riots, Police murder conspiracy, and and every theft committed and property damages that have been organized by them.

The choice is up to the people of the Massachusettsian Oregon Country on whether you will follow My General leadership, or Trump's leadership; but know that I am a Washington and an Acacadian Chief, and by the Habsburg Bonaparte Succession both French and British Kaiser and King; My directives are that the Police are to be incorporated into the General Military as branches of the National Guard, illustrious and ethically upstanding units, such as the ones known now as Mounties in Canada.

We direct that the state of Washington and the Federal Acadian Government shall be the source of funding, housing, and training; with full military training and oversight. Now... Seattle, Washington state. You have the option of deciding on what to do. The Treaty of Watertown stands as your grounding in an Acadian reality. Canada, obliged by the System of Peerage; and nicely asked by Me; please militarily assist in restoring Law and Order to Seattle; and stopping those #Blacklivesmatter terrorist organizers. Again, there is the Treaty of Watertown, still in effect, and Canada is a part of the Acadian Charter Foundation. So, to assist the Seattle residents being terrorized and robbed and attacked, act with the Authority of the Treaty of Watertown in Seattle.

Subject: Re: Organized Crime Occupation of Seattle Response

The UK Daily Mail Article; Black Lives Matter leader declares war on police; shows that the #BlackLivesMatters movement has, as I feared, shown itself to be a racist, Haitian style terrorist movement; that has little to no regard for non-black people.

They, as black gangs during the L.A. riots; and other black gangs since then have declared war on United States Police Officers, or Police in general, on Law and Order.

I have a plan, but you must have the stomach for what will need to be done. I want to combine the National Guard and the Police; making the Police Officers National Guard Officers under military oversight; as in Police Stations will be National Guard posts; funded by the Federal and State budget as part of the military budget. P.M. Trudeau; Ministers of Parliament, I recommend a lowering of the lowest bracket of Federal Taxes to 10%, but raising a Federal military tax of 3%; and the local police tax rate should be applied to provincial state budgets, and dropped from local taxes and budgets.

And while this militarization and strengthening of the National Police Guard is taking place, police should shut down any #BlackLivesMatter offices, arrest their leaders... as I told you months ago, and you must be prepared to use deadly force on them if they occupy the streets with weapons, Molotov cocktails included. They throw anything at you, a rock could be a grenade in disguise??? A stick might be a spear, or camouflaged explosive??? When they say war, then you must have what happened to the Europeans in Haiti in mind.

(Gun)Wale was trending on Twitter not too long ago before this. I noted the Haitian revolution overtones in the video "Sue Me." And Prime Minister Trudeau; Ministers of Parliament, you should remember the cases of Ariel Roman, Justine Damond, and Jeremy Mardis; please. They were Mexican/Aztec First National, Commonwealth of Nations National, and French Acadian.
Epiphany:

The Blood gang declared war on the police, and stated that they would wage war until the National Guard was deployed. Then Blood Hawk [Gavin] Newsome redeclared war after the National Guard was deployed. #BLM appears to be in gang code, Blood member. #Blacklivesmatter is probably an organized criminal gang known as the Bloods. Third Diablo by Blizzard.

What gang sign is George Floyd throwing up here?

Maybe he should take up arms and learn to protect himself..
Who is "he"?

Lack of Specificity. L.O.S. Angelais. Update to trial notes, specifically about Beau Soleil. I could probably be Beyonce's distant cousin... Destiknee's Child (D.C.), Wounded Knee's Child. Carter might be a clue. I'm a Gordy-Carter; Egyptian... Iyotake Broussard

But, see, seems as though Sugarman has taken over a portion of Seattle.

1592361036838.png

Is Raz al Simone a cocaine dealer?

Attachments

• Trial Notes.pdf
    119 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
The mayor of that city is an idiot. The mayor won't let the police move in on those domestic terrorists. What a maron.

Forum List

Back