St. Cloud, MN second night of unrest following incorrect social media rumors(lies)

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
An officer was shot in the hand during the arrest of an 18 year old suspect. Lies posted on social media claimed St. Cloud Police shot two black men. The officers never discharged their weapons.
Stores damaged, dozens arrested, tear gas used to disperse crowds.

Peaceful protesters my ass. Progressive liberal idiots wish to live their sick fantasies of The Purge.
Police and the FBI are looking at several accounts on Social Media that spread the rumors.

An officer was shot in the hand during the arrest of an 18 year old suspect. Lies posted on social media claimed St. Cloud Police shot two black men. The officers never discharged their weapons.

Peaceful protesters my ass. Progressive liberal idiots wish to live their sick fantasies of The Purge.
Police and the FBI are looking at several accounts on Social Media that spread the rumors.
Good! I hope they catch them. Lies on social media are meant to stir trouble, and they really did "incite a riot" this time, didn't they?

Good! I hope they catch them. Lies on social media are meant to stir trouble, and they really did "incite a riot" this time, didn't they?
The last thing we need is idiots like this spreading false information from any source. I hope they throw the book at anyone looking to incite crowds.
That goes for the bobbleheads on the major networks also, who seem to be pushing inflammatory rhetoric to anger people and stir shit up.
None of this is no longer about Floyd, just anarchy and destruction for any reason. I can no longer differentiate the so called peaceful protesters from the antagonists.

Trump is right. Tolerating this bullshit as lawful or justified moral protesting is just going to get you even more of it. We're dealing with the radical left here who are nothing more than children and spoiled brats looking to test what they can get away with.

All we're doing is encouraging them to be worse and make outrageous demands.

Trump is right. Tolerating this bullshit as lawful or justified moral protesting is just going to get you even more of it. We're dealing with the radical left here who are nothing more than children and spoiled brats looking to test what they can get away with.

All we're doing is encouraging them to be worse and make outrageous demands.
The problem is a lot of these leftist mayors and governors are perfectly happy with this continuing under Trumps watch. They have no incentive to stop it as long as a Republican sits in the White House. That goes for the leftist nuts who post here too.

The virtue signaling from the Lame Stream Media here in the Twin Cities has reached a crescendo of pure propaganda nonsense, with the theme that all white people need to atone for the perception of unfairness that apparently is caused by a lack of melatonin, regardless of ancestry.
I can't even watch the damn weather without some idiotic media bobblehead who lives in a gated community stating how their network cares so much for minorities. Yet, wouldn't be caught in the Somalian Ghetto known here as Cedar/Riverside. Or would welcome those same folks in the wealthy community where they live.
Now the term Systemic has gained steam by the ignorant from the propagandists as the new "Super" Racism as no one was paying attention to just regular racism anymore.

Exactly ...incite a riot whether in person or not...go to jail......if only someone would enforce the law hard

More from the black Police Chief of St. Cloud calling social media a Demon...
Original Social media
Screen-Shot-2020-06-15-at-11.07.54-AM.png
Developing lie on BLM is more like it.

The media would merely say that they were...."misinformed" and make a "quiet" apology.

Forum List

Back