U.S. Capitol Police had live video feed at Pelosi home but didn't notice break-in: Sources

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Curiouser and curiouser.

And no alarms went off either?

A live security video feed at the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi caught the suspect in the recent assault on her husband Paul Pelosi, but no one from the U.S. Capitol Police was watching, sources told Just the News.

U.S. Capitol Police did not return numerous requests for comment on Tuesday.

A source revealed to Just the News that the officer who was in charge of monitoring the feed didn't notice the break-in occurred until the flashing strobe lights from responding San Francisco police squads were visible on the feed.

Curiouser and curiouser.

A live security video feed at the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi caught the suspect in the recent assault on her husband Paul Pelosi, but no one from the U.S. Capitol Police was watching, sources told Just the News.
A source revealed to Just the News that the officer who was in charge of monitoring the feed didn't notice the break-in occurred until the flashing strobe lights from responding San Francisco police squads were visible on the feed.

They got used to the queer shenanigans when Nancy was in DC.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Every time Pelosi's husband gets hammered there's always a huge coverup. :iagree:
:auiqs.jpg::springbed:

The media keeps showing a picture of the broken window at the back of the house.
Which supposedly is how the intruder gained entrance.
If you look at the porch right below the broken window.
There is a bunch of shattered glass on the outside of the house..
Now I'm not a police detective or ever played one on TV.
But shouldn't the glass from the broken window be on the inside of the house? .. :dunno:

When they show a picture of the broken window at the back of the house.
Which supposedly was how the intruder gained entrance.
But shouldn't the glass from the broken window be on the inside of the house? .. :dunno:
When Paul came up with this crap he was inside the house and did not think it through that he needed to bust the glass from the outside and not the inside

At first I thought they were Keystone cops, but now I think these cops knew exactly what they were doing. There was definitely a coverup. I'm not sure of what they were covering up, but it was definitely a coverup.

The media keeps showing a picture of the broken window at the back of the house.
Depends on what he used to break the glass with. Also, if he has double-pained glass....some of the glass would land outside.

Those Americans that bought into the Jussie Smollett nonsense are likely the same Americans that are buying into the Paul Pelosi nonsense. The truth could not be more obvious! The spin could not be more obvious. Good God folks...THINK!

If you are thinking old fashioned plate glass, sure.

But safety or laminated glass has different properties. Glass designed not to break or which has multiple layers for different properties such as thermal don't shatter like old fashioned plate glass. Instead of shattering into shards, it develops fine cracks and the rebound will cause pieces of glass to rebound toward the source of the impact.

Don't believe me? Do an internet search with your engine of choice on the impact tests for safety and laminated glass.

WW

Forum List

Back