U.S attorney general Barr likens stay-at-home orders to slavery

I'm sorry to have to mention this to all trump ass kissers BUT things ARE NOT better than ever

Funny considering white have no idea what slavery is as a slave.

You have no clue either. And yes, whites have been slaves.

I am not a white man, I am an Afro American, true conservative, and right of center. White people do not know what it is to be slaves in this country and have their rights denied to them. They have and still are the oppressors
You're too smart to be a conservative

Fuck off.

You're to stupid to be one.
When you call someone "too" stupid at least have the dignity to spell the word correctly .Or are you TOO stupid??

stop being a trolling idiot.

Barr seems to have gone completely political,
is it really ok to just work for the people who support your party? shouldn't people in power work in the best interest of all Americans.

Yes.
*all* americans?

we have far too many that if they don't like you, "reality" warps and what is wrong becomes right to satisfy your emotions.

and we all know in the end, emotions can't be satisfied.

emotional validation is killing the country.

What the Muslims did has nothing to do with the immense tragedy of slavery in the Americas: 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America. pbs.org

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
Well considering you guys think hard work is code for white supremacy or the OK symbol is to alert your klan buddies.......it's hilarious to see you say anything is overblown.
The southern slaves would have loved to be sent home with remuneration greater than working in the fields. Come on, bucky, think.
Keeping the Prog slave game agendas alive has made some people rich.
No shit, these dipshits today like athletes think they are slaves.......again they have no clue what it's like to be a slave....they get millions of dollars......and people like jakey egg them on....saying how brilliant they are....

They think getting sent home with more money than working is slavery.

The one who gets “more money than working”, from where did that money come?

Hint: It came from other people who did work, and who had some of what they rightfully earned taken from them, to give to the non-working parasites. In a sense, the workers were forced to do extra work themselves, for which they did not get to keep the rewards.

Now, what do you call it, when someone has to work, but doesn't get rewarded for his work? Doesn't that fall under the understood meanings of the word “slavery”?

You don't get to deny that slavery is what it is, by looking only at those who benefit from it.

Staying at home is slavery? How out of touch must you be to compare lounging at home to slaves. What kind of fantasy world do they live in? Seriously, you don't get much uglier than Trump and his bunch.
Well considering you guys think hard work is code for white supremacy or the OK symbol is to alert your klan buddies.......it's hilarious to see you say anything is overblown.
The southern slaves would have loved to be sent home with remuneration greater than working in the fields. Come on, bucky, think.
No shit, these dipshits today like athletes think they are slaves.......again they have no clue what it's like to be a slave....they get millions of dollars......and people like jakey egg them on....saying how brilliant they are....
Hey Bucky ,,,you have good genes too?

Hey Bucky ,,,you have good genes too?
That's not the point, the ones with good genes are saying they are slaves.....it's a scam.....racism used to mean something, now it's you disagree with a lefty.....and they use this to make cash.....you think the NAACP is going to say....nah our job is done? It's like NATO...orgs don't like to render themselves obsolete........even if that outcome is a very good one........NATO should be gone....and these civil rights groups.....should work to ensure that real racism is caught and punished, not berate and cancel some dude who said the n word 20 years ago

Barr seems to have gone completely political,
is it really ok to just work for the people who support your party? shouldn't people in power work in the best interest of all Americans.

Yes.
Have they ever?

Sure they have. Many still do. The thing to remember is that, even when people in power genuinely want to work in the public interest, they're still people. Their perspective on what constitutes the public interest is going to be highly colored by their personal worldview. Once upon a time, the system - and basic courtesy - could compensate for those differences of worldview. Now, some people seem to believe that any system which doesn't enshrine their personal worldview as objective, ultimate good should be smashed rather than allow those who disagree with them to have a say.

Unfortunately today system is broken and neither side has a clue how to fix it and can not ever compromise...

Democrats want all the Glory and Republicans want all the Glory and neither one can say “ Hey 51% of what I wanted is better than nothing “ or “ being the minority party and getting 49% is better than nothing “...

When you had Reid and now McConnell sitting on House Bills not allowing a vote or mere discussion then you must ask is the Senate dysfunctional?

Can not get any relief bill done but House leadership is threatening Impeachment once again to stop a USSC Appointment...

I mean come on people let look at reality here are neither political parties working for the people or just the select few that pad their pockets?
Well I'd say the pos that are going to try to eliminate health care for millions, pre existing conditions, and women's right to choose should be hung ,,and I'd bring the ropes Might not hold those fat pieces of shit trump and barr so I'd bring 2

And you do know what you wrote could be construed as a threat against Federal Officials...

You support murdering everyone that you disagree with which make you sick in the head...
Hanging traitors is a punishment that goes back many years trump and Barr would be first on my list

Sadly for you, the legal definition of treason is NOT "Doing things that dumbshits on the Internet don't like".

You have no clue either. And yes, whites have been slaves.

I am not a white man, I am an Afro American, true conservative, and right of center. White people do not know what it is to be slaves in this country and have their rights denied to them. They have and still are the oppressors
You're too smart to be a conservative

Fuck off.

You're to stupid to be one.
When you call someone "too" stupid at least have the dignity to spell the word correctly .Or are you TOO stupid??

When you're busy being eddiew in public where people can see you, at least have the sense of shame not to lecture other people on intelligence.

I'm sorry to have to mention this to all trump ass kissers BUT things ARE NOT better than ever

I'm sorry to have to mention this to all riot supporters, but where things are not better, YOU are the fucking reason they aren't.
The real reason things aren't better are TRUMP BARR and McConnell 3 POS and the idiots that support them

No, I stand by my statement. I don't define "better" as "clearing all the obstacles for the Democrats to remake America to suit them, fuck everyone else." You make the world a worse place simply by existing, Eddiew, you and the evil power-mad liars you slavishly tongue-bathe every time you speak. I hate to break it to you, but you are the modern-day equivalent of the foot soldiers for every mass-murdering tyrant in history: Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, take your pick. You happily goose-step along, dreaming of the utopia your Dear Leaders have promised you will rise up if you just help them destroy everything that's in the way, and you're too fucking stupid to see that THEY are the only ones who are going to have a utopia; YOU are going to be left in the ashes, corpses, and misery with the rest of the "collateral damage" you thought was acceptable when you believed you weren't going to be part of it.

Wow I didn't know I had such power . Would you vote for me if I ran for President? I mean I could be meaner ,nastier even more stupid than the guy you support now. It's people like you that makes it possible for people like me,,,,,,and
PS I won't grab ladies privates

Wow I didn't know I had such power . Would you vote for me if I ran for President? I mean I could be meaner ,nastier even more stupid than the guy you support now. It's people like you that makes it possible for people like me,,,,,,and

Wow, I didn't know you could become even more obtuse and lacking in reading comprehension than you usually are, but I stand corrected.

Are you actually having to hit yourself in the head with a hammer to get dumber with every post, or is this a natural progression for you?

Wow, I didn't know you could become even more obtuse and lacking in reading comprehension than you usually are, but I stand corrected.

Are you actually having to hit yourself in the head with a hammer to get dumber with every post, or is this a natural progression for you?
Trump is my idol I want to emulate him.According to you I'm doing a great job Thanks

Barr said that the only thing worse than lock-down was slavery. He did not equate lock-down to being the same as slavery.

Still wrong no matter how you slice it.

Slavety is dehumanizing.
Lock down is to save lives from infections and deaths.

So the Dimm mayor of Nashville falsely believed while keeping the economic lifeblood of his community closed while hiding Wuhanvirus facts; and instead raised local property taxes 45%!
Go sell your bullshit somewhere's else.

We are now in 20th century and you still don’t know the differences between lockdown and slavery. Sadly you are Trump supporter promote dumb and stupidity.
The lockdown was necessary to slow down the spread of the virus. Mask is the only and best way to avoid people infecting me or others per the experts.

You may want to ask the governors of Florida, Texas and Arizona who shutdown several venues including bars and restaurants.

No one is hiding the Wuhan virus facts.

Forum List

Back