U.S.A. is fuel exporter

Panicferret

Rookie
Nov 25, 2013
Shale gas.Shale oil. What are you cheering about? What's good in being row materials supplier? That is role of third world. No one respects them. They do not develop any new technologies. They are always backward and ignorant. Even Arab sheikhs sitting on their seas of oil.
America has been always one step ahead in science and technologies. We were inventing for new ways of refining because of lack of resources. Suddenly they discovered shale oil and gas and all that wealth is falling on our heads. And what is the first prediction and proposal from our experts?TO SELL IT!
U.S.A. will become a primary producing country. No f*ng way! I don't want any shale sh*t if everyone is so glad that we can sponge on it. U.S.A. is number one in the world. I don't want to see it is turning into some Emirates.

What's good in being row materials supplier?

To the guys that own the raw material, revenue. You know, income...money, which allows them to buy stuff. Same goes for everyone who has a job related to producing that raw material.

It's really not that complicated.

Your first post has revealed you're one confused puppy. Think before you write next time.

America has been always one step ahead in science and technologies.

Which is exactly what allowed us to extract that oil...science and technology.

And what is the first prediction and proposal from our experts?TO SELL IT!

Who is "our experts"? The decision to sell an asset comes for that asset's owners, not some fucking central planner.

U.S.A. will become a primary producing country. No f*ng way!

You are free to acquire all the shall oil you like and refuse to sell it. Otherwise, it's not your decision.

I don't want any shale sh*t if everyone is so glad that we can sponge on it.

It's not yours to sponge.

I don't want to see it is turning into some Emirates.

The State owns the means of production in the Emirates. Not so in the US. Big difference.

Forum List

Back