Tyre Nichols body cam footage

Who the hell was it for if not for white men. Were black folks not considered to only be 3/5ths human? Show me a woman who signed the Declaration of Independence. Show me a woman or person of color who helped to write the Constitution.
youre once again misrepresenting the 3/5s clause and you damn well know it,, the rest of your BS is just a 21st century racist judging 18 century culture he knew nothing about,,

Funny how you right wingers never whine about the deficit until a Democrat is in the WH, Trump ran up the debt
Under Donald Trump, the U.S. national debt rose by nearly $7.8 trillion, following the third-largest primary deficit growth out of all U.S. presidents except for George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln

Forgetting that two of his four years were spent with a Democrat led House and all the expense it took to get us through covid. Dementia is on the same track but there is no covid to worry about. If not for the change of leadership in the House, that spending would have continued and he would have ended up spending just as much if not more than Trump.

States did investigate it and didn't find anything, it's just right wing, Trump Humpers who can't believe that Trump lost.

No, the American people sent that racist assclown down the road. One and done, the country realized the mistake if made of electing a racist, egotistical, narcissist.

So what was racist about Trump? You elected a candidate that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime so how smart are you? A perfect example of when I said many blacks are politically ignorant which is why they don't vote Republican. You can't point to one racist thing Trump ever said about blacks.

youre once again misrepresenting the 3/5s clause and you damn well know it,, the rest of your BS is just a 21st century racist judging 18 century culture he knew nothing about,,
LOL, why can't you answer my questions?

Show me a woman who signed the Declaration of Independence.

Show me a woman or person of color who helped to write the Constitution.

Forgetting that two of his four years were spent with a Democrat led House and all the expense it took to get us through covid. Dementia is on the same track but there is no covid to worry about. If not for the change of leadership in the House, that spending would have continued and he would have ended up spending just as much if not more than Trump.
Trump took care of the rich and no one else and you know it or at least you should. Trump was trash as a president, that is why he is a one and done.

So what was racist about Trump? You elected a candidate that said the most racist things about blacks in our lifetime so how smart are you? A perfect example of when I said many blacks are politically ignorant which is why they don't vote Republican. You can't point to one racist thing Trump ever said about blacks.
You're right I can't point to one thing, I can point to several things he said about black folks. We would be politically ignorant if we voted Republican, you are mad that black folks aren't stupid enough to vote Republican.

Trump took care of the rich and no one else and you know it or at least you should. Trump was trash as a president, that is why he is a one and done.

Let's see, my taxes were lowered not only on my paycheck, but he increased the taxable income so I got more back on my refund. He got rid of Commie Care fines. He kept fuel prices low. And guess what? I'm far from rich.

You can say anything you want about Trump on a personal basis, but he was a great President and got things done.

Let's see, my taxes were lowered not only on my paycheck, but he increased the taxable income so I got more back on my refund.
$20 yea that made a helluva difference and I had to pay on my taxes in 2018 for the first time in over 10yrs.
He got rid of Commie Care fines. He kept fuel prices low. And guess what? I'm far from rich.
Commie Care Fines?
You can say anything you want about Trump on a personal basis, but he was a great President and got things done.
He was so great that he got reelected, no wait he didn't why? Because he was a horrible president. Obama 2 terms, Bush 43 2 terms, Clinton 2 terms, see how that works.

Great! Let's make a game out of this to have some fun.

You tell me what racist thing Trump said about blacks, and I'll tell you what racist thing Dementia said about blacks. Loser has to leave USMB. Deal?
Why, because all you are going to do is whine and say, "Oh that wasn't racist". Take that bullshit on somewhere else, Trump's racism has been shown on this forum too many times for me to play that bullshit game.

Why, because all you are going to do is whine and say, "Oh that wasn't racist". Take that bullshit on somewhere else, Trump's racism has been shown on this forum too many times for me to play that bullshit game.

That's what I thought. Smart move on your part. Never make a bet you know you're going to lose.

Under Trump, I had confidence in the policy. I was maxed out in 410K + employer match. Under mr. Magoo & one flew over the Cuckoo nest LGBT goons…..I dropped it to bare min NOV2020.//

Forum List

Back