America's emissions could go to zero overnight and the rest of the world would replace it in
America's emissions could go to zero overnight and the rest of the world would replace it in 5 short years.

We aren't the problem.
Overnight???
Really?
How would you do that Einstein?
That's even more outrageous than my belief in global warmibg.

Global warming is proven no matter who delivers the message.
Well that's true. It has been "proven". Proven to be a scam.

The left-wing playbook:

The 1970's will usher in a second ice-age. We're all gonna die!!
The 1980's will produce acid rain. We're all gonna die!!
The 1990's will produce a massive whole in the ozone layer. We're all gonna die!!

And not one of those things ever fucking happened :lmao:

There was no second "ice-age". If there was any acid rain, it sure as shit didn't affect anything. Not even fucking mosquitos. And the left literally forgot all about their cries of the ozone layer once they got turned onto "Global Warming".

You really have lost it now.
When reality sets in, get back to me.

You really have lost it now. When reality sets in, get back to me.
Wow. You really bring a lot to the conversation. I list everything the left said (and how it didn't come to fruition), you don't come back with a single fact to support your case.

But...that's what happens when an adult looks to children to lead them.

America's emissions could go to zero overnight and the rest of the world would replace it in
America's emissions could go to zero overnight and the rest of the world would replace it in 5 short years.

We aren't the problem.
Overnight???
Really?
How would you do that Einstein?
That's even more outrageous than my belief in global warmibg.
America's CO2 emissions are about 5 billion tons per year and have been decreasing by ~75 million tons per year for over 14 years.

The rest of the world's CO2 emissions have been increasing each year by 1 billion tons per year.

So yes, the rest of the world would replace our emissions in 5 years. It's simple math.

The left-wing playbook:

The 1990's will produce a massive whole in the ozone layer. We're all gonna die!!

Poodle, if you were actually around in the 1970's, you'd know that "New Ice Age" wasn't a mainstream scientific theory. It was something they put on TV shows that talked about Bigfoot and UFO's.

As for Acid Rain, that was controlled because governments stepped up and limited the pollutants that were causing it. The same thing with ozone depletion. The US under Ronald Reagan signed the Montreal Accords that eliminated Freon and other CFC's from commercial use.

The left-wing playbook:

Poodle, if you were actually around in the 1970's, you'd know that "New Ice Age" wasn't a mainstream scientific theory. It was something they put on TV shows that talked about Bigfoot and UFO's.

As for Acid Rain, that was controlled because governments stepped up and limited the pollutants that were causing it. The same thing with ozone depletion. The US under Ronald Reagan signed the Montreal Accords that eliminated Freon and other CFC's from commercial use.
Technically we are still in the ice age. It's just not apparent to you because we are in an interglacial phase of the ice age.

Wow. You really bring a lot to the conversation. I list everything the left said (and how it didn't come to fruition), you don't come back with a single fact to support your case.

Sorry mate. You are blathering irrelevant rubbish. She's not leading anyone. She is part of a movement and her heading is doing exactly what they wanted. That is, you are talking about global warming.
As for taking instruction from children, don't be ridiculous you childish fool. There are millions of educated people behind her but an ignorant lump with no qualifications in that area leads the charge against it.

What will cone to fruition is you will be proven wrong with time. Just like you believe the election was stolen. So settle down cowboy. Put your gun away. Both her and me will not be reversing

Sorry mate. You are blathering irrelevant rubbish. She's not leading anyone. She is part of a movement and her heading is doing exactly what they wanted. That is, you are talking about global warming.
As for taking instruction from children, don't be ridiculous you childish fool. There are millions of educated people behind her but an ignorant lump with no qualifications in that area leads the charge against it.

What will cone to fruition is you will be proven wrong with time. Just like you believe the election was stolen. So settle down cowboy. Put your gun away. Both her and me will not be reversing
Why do you want the planet to be colder when we are in the middle of an ice age?

I never understood how Adolf Hitler came to power until I started observing the behavior of liberals. They are so eager to be compliant and obedient. It's unfuckingbelievable. Desperate to "fit in" at all costs. Just mindless lap-dogs.

I never understood how Adolf Hitler came to power until I started observing the behavior of liberals. They are so eager to be compliant and obedient. It's unfuckingbelievable. Desperate to "fit in" at all costs. Just mindless lap-dogs.

Good point. If you are vaccinated and don't want to wear a mask, you should carry a book around with you so no one thinks you are a Trump Supporter.

Meanwhile, in the real world... I'm seeing about half the people who are out and about in public aren't wearing masks anymore. Give it another month, no one will be wearing them.

So, in a discussion of what one specific man, maybe with several others did, you felt a need to mention that they were part of a larger nation wide group?
MATT Greene Is a Proud Boy. You brought up the history of the entire group - not me. so I clarified that you were correct but another truth is that a few of that organization broke from their past and conspired with MATT Greene and attacked the joint session of Congress to obstruct the certification and overturn the election.

MATT Greene Is a Proud Boy. You brought up the history of the entire group - not me. so I clarified that you were correct but another truth is that a few of that organization broke from their past and conspired with MATT Greene and attacked the joint session of Congress to obstruct the certification and overturn the election.

I only brought up the behavior of the group, because you were trying to define Proud Boys as "Fascist".

For reasons that seemed to have nothing to do with the topic or anything being discussed.

You do stuff like that all the time, constantly just stuffing your posts full of partisan shit, that has no relevance.

Almost like you are just a partisan zealot, with no interest in real discussion, just being here to spam like a mindless bot.

If you want to discuss just the 1/6 riot and the people who were there, maybe you should try to not ramble on, or go off topic, like ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Forum List

Back