TX Governor Abbott on whom to blame for migrants' deaths (found in truck trailer)

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

What I'd like to know is... Why can't they trace this truck to someone? Maybe they have but whoever the driver is.. seems like he is the killer unless he was coerced.. I'm not getting enough info on this story...

1656445036878.png

What I'd like to know is... Why can't they trace this truck to someone? Maybe they have but whoever the driver is.. seems like he is the killer unless he was coerced.. I'm not getting enough info on this story...
Ultimately Brandon's encouragement of illegal immigration is at the epicenter.

The person responsible is the man that invited them here and won't remove them....

1656445191019.png

1656445139996.png

Now up to 50 deaths.

I don't watch the MSM or FOX. Is this a big story anywhere on those networks or is it the fantasyland Joke 6 that they're yapping about?

I believe they arrested three people already. It's obvious that this was run by cartels from Mexico for human smuggling. Joe Biden should be guilty of co-conspiracy for this because he reversed Trump's executive orders that had stopped this. Biden reversed them so that he could help China peddle Fentanyl and other drugs because of Hunter's dealings with China paying Hunter and "Big Dog" Joe and putting the U.S. in a national crisis. Biden is a murderer.

No wall would have stopped that truck. It crossed the border at a normal point of entry. That's where the vast majority of drugs and undoccumented immigrants enter the country. It's where most of our border patrol should be.

Ultimately Brandon's encouragement of illegal immigration is at the epicenter.
blame cannot be placed anywhere else

but again.. why haven't we heard.. or maybe someone out there has? .. about who thedriver or owner of the truck was... registered in US or not?

I may have to do a Search but it seems this shouldve been addressed @ that site..

Chances are the driver is just some cluck and nowhere near the brains of the business

No wall would have stopped that truck. It crossed the border at a normal point of entry. That's where the vast majority of drugs and undoccumented immigrants enter the country. It's where most of our border patrol should be.

Perhaps if the majority of our BP agents weren't spending their time dealing with illegals that biden wants to enter the country they would have caught it.
I'm in the camp of Oh fucken well,dont ride in tractor trailers in 100+ degree heat.

unless he was coerced at gunpoint to leave that trailer there, he is a mass murderer
Yes, but he’s just a peon in a bigger criminal organization

He should face the death penalty unless he rats out his bosses

what?

i don'tget it

won't remove what?
Having ICE search for illegal immigrants and deport them... Trump did that and so did Clinton and even Obama... Joe sent ICE back into their offices and stripped them of their authority...
When migrants saw that they came flooding in....
So every death at the border is on Biden.....

Having ICE search for illegal immigrants and deport them... Trump did that and so did Clinton and even Obama... Joe sent ICE back into their offices and stripped them of their authority...
When migrants saw that they came flooding in....
So every death at the border is on Biden.....
The over 100,000 Americans killed by Biden's illegal drug trafficking also on Biden.

Forum List

Back