TX Governor Abbots hypocrisy exposed

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I knew this guy was a fraud and just saying what Texans wanted to hear.All this time he has been attacking Biden for letting Illegals in.well I suspected he was just doing that for a show pretending he was for Texans but was really in with Biden. Yep thats the case,I knew he was a fraud and traiter just saying what we wanted to hear when he did NOTHING for Texans when they lost power during this past winter. This RINO is a criminal same as Newsome,Whitmere,and Cuomo.just as bad as they all are.

The difference between Repubs and Dems on the border issues is, the Dems openly accept them while Repubs try to act like they don't want them but really dood.
Oh my god a miracle,fir once you did not troll on my thread.that’s the first time I ever remember you admitting the dem party is corrupt. :yes_text12: the world must be coming to an end. Thst is very true,the RINO Republicans are that way,the patriotic gops like Desantis and Noem are very much against Illegals.they are not part of the corrupt two party system that Abbot is.

I knew this guy was a fraud and just saying what Texans wanted to hear.All this time he has been attacking Biden for letting Illegals in.well I suspected he was just doing that for a show pretending he was for Texans but was really in with Biden. Yep thats the case,I knew he was a fraud and traiter just saying what we wanted to hear when he did NOTHING for Texans when they lost power during this past winter. This RINO is a criminal same as Newsome,Whitmere,and Cuomo.just as bad as they all are.

Yup, I don’t trust Abbot at all. Just another good ole boy Republican.

Oh my god a miracle,fir once you did not troll on my thread.that’s the first time I ever remember you admitting the dem party is corrupt. :yes_text12: the world must be coming to an end. Thst is very true,the RINO Republicans are that way,the patriotic gops like Desantis and Noem are very much against Illegals.they are not part of the corrupt two party system that Abbot is.
Yeah sure that is why they are taking Cubans in Florida because they are against them, (wink-wink).

Now Abbott goes under the bus?
He's been under the fucking bus.

Fear not.

The first Black Governor of Texas will be here to save the day.

maxresdefault.jpg

tombstone-az-usa-jun-30-600w-1139185574.jpg

I have serious doubts about Abbot, I used to trust him. I guess not anymore.

Oh well, another rat. :confused:
I wanted to believe he wasn’t a RINO,but I suspected something was up when there were a flood of immigrants pouring in same as you see in California.

He's been under the fucking bus.

Fear not.

The first Black Governor of Texas will be here to save the day.

maxresdefault.jpg

tombstone-az-usa-jun-30-600w-1139185574.jpg

I don’t know anything about him but just by looking at him he looks like a good guy you can trust,do you know much about him you can share with a link or video Bootney Lee Farnsworth

I wanted to believe he wasn’t a RINO,but I suspected something was up when there were a flood of immigrants pouring in same as you see in California.

I know what you mean...and it's depressing....is any conservative politician an honest one?

so so sad. :confused:

Abbot's policy is to turn them over to the Border Patrol. That puts them under Federal control and not the state.
Isn’t there anyway that he can turn them over to the state fir them to have control over them instead of the federal government.

Isn’t there anyway that he can turn them over to the state fir them to have control over them instead of the federal government.
The state catches what the Border Patrol doesn't and turns them over to the CBP. That way the state doesn't have to spend money to house and feed them. The border belongs to the Federal government.

I wanna know who the commie scum hate more, Abbott or DeSantis. Whoever receives the most Democrat hate is doing the most for Americans and America.

I wanna know who the commie scum hate more, Abbott or DeSantis. Whoever receives the most Democrat hate is doing the most for Americans and America.
Desantis I h
Desantis has gone over to the dark side and sold us out.His policys lately on vaccines have changed,he is pushing them now.The elite git to him it looks like,they must have threatened his family to do an about face,it’s all over bitchute just do a search on him there on vaccines,hoss fly you of all people I expected to already be aware of this.

Forum List

Back