Tx Gov Greg Abbott to pardon wrongly convicted Daniel Perry…Jose Garza, Soros backed DA withheld exculpatory evidence

This is great news! What a miscarriage of justice!

Lefties are sick in the head. Lefties, read the affidavit of the LEAD INVESTIGATOR. NOW THE DA SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

As soon as you say "Soros backed DA" I stopped reading. Hate, stupidity and lies. "Soros backed" is just riight wing hate speech.

Lefties are sick in the head. Lefties, read the affidavit of the LEAD INVESTIGATOR. NOW THE DA SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

Nice

Should go through the appeals process. The trial did not hinge on his driving, but his actions, the witnesses and his social media giving the impression he was predisposed to kill some.

As soon as you say "Soros backed DA" I stopped reading. Hate, stupidity and lies. "Soros backed" is just riight wing hate speech.
it's the truth. Too many DAs have received laundered money from Soros

This DA is also corrupt, bought, dishonest and has no respect for law or the constitution.

It certainly is great news what a breath of fresh air. We have a right to defend ourselves in this country the United States of America.

I’d like to believe it, though I wouldn’t trust the sonofabitch if it was August and he said it’s hot in Terlingua
This quick, without sentencing and no appeals already filed, I am aware of, it is just a political move by Abbott, leaning more toward right wing voters than the jury of 12 that heard the evidence, over two weeks in the courtroom.

Perry should sue the DA Garza.

This SOROS PIECE OF SHIT TRIED TO DESTROY THE LIFE OF DANIEL PERRY.
The district attorney should never be able to practice law again. He was ready to send away a man for life based on the fact that he defended himself. That person Garza should have to go to jail for a year or two maybe more. He is a monster

LMFAO!!!

Why does George Soros fund all of these sick in the head left wing DAs who never prosecute anything except innocent patriotic Americans?

Another JDAAL

Jew disguised as a Latino

it's the truth. Too many DAs have received laundered money from Soros

This DA is also corrupt, bought, dishonest and has no respect for law or the constitution.

The left does not care. They just want their side to “win”. They do not care if the DA intentionally withheld exculpatory evidence.

This quick, without sentencing and no appeals already filed, I am aware of, it is just a political move by Abbott, leaning more toward right wing voters than the jury of 12 that heard the evidence, over two weeks in the courtroom.

Do you even get it? Do you even know what exculpatory evidence is? They didn't hear ALL the evidence. Evidence that would have shown him to be innocent was INTENTIONALLY WITHHELD. That makes the jury verdict null and void.

Do you even get it? Do you even know what exculpatory evidence is? They didn't hear ALL the evidence. Evidence that would have shown him to be innocent was INTENTIONALLY WITHHELD. That makes the jury verdict null and void.
I read the entire article and saw the pdf from one of the detectives, but saw no exculpatory evidence. Tell me what they didn't hear that would have changed what they did hear.

BULLSHIT.

And fuck you.

We've already booted half a dozen of those asswipes out of office.

NO ONE likes them. NO ONE.

Except for brainless leftards such as yourself.

Fortunately no one pays attention to your lying ass anymore.

Just thought I'd point that out, since you provided the low hanging fruit.

Forum List

Back