Two young black guys accused of raping infant and filming it..possibly hundreds of victims.

Let me guess, their lawyers will blame "mental illness" on this disgusting travesty. I am sure Big Bubba is waiting for their arrival.

They are mentally ill, but With a crime as egregious as this, imo it shouldn’t matter

Shoot the SOB's

Now, now.

In this Leftist dominated culture we only kill innocent unborn babies

Murderers and rapists deserve mercy.

Anyone killing unborn babies deserves no mercy

Have you seen the movie Gosnell yet?

It's out for all to see.

I suggest you do.

This is why people call the cops when guys are tooling around with scared looking kids that obviously aren't theirs:

"A grand jury indicted Isiah Dequan Hayes, 19, and Daireus Jumare Ice, 22, on Tuesday for multiple charges, including aggravated rape and aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.

"Investigators say Hayes raped the infant while Ice filmed the attack. Hayes allegedly admitted to the crime when authorities arrested him in February."

"The arrest comes days after Michigan investigators discovered hundreds of videotapes inside an accused rapist’s home. Authorities believe there may be hundreds of victims linked to the tapes."

9-month-old-side-by-side-640x480.png

Two Tennessee Men Accused of Filming, Raping 9-Month-Old Girl
Typical behavior of progressives

Let me guess, their lawyers will blame "mental illness" on this disgusting travesty. I am sure Big Bubba is waiting for their arrival.
Speaking of bubba/slick Willy is a sex trafficker

Why dont they call the police on men transporting dogs?

Dog found raped and hanging from a tree

"A man has been arrested on suspicion of raping and killing a dog that was found hanging from a tree."

james-evans-rape-murder-dog.jpg

Are you saying dogs and black children are the same?

That guy is mentally ill, he should have been locked up before he abused the dog, btw.
Yeah but you made the claim that Black men should be pulled over just because they have a white child with them. Why dont we do the same for white men and dogs since white men frequently rape animals?
Lol
It is no doubt sick behavior, but I don’t think it’s illegal. And it’s just animals who gives a fucking shit

They are mentally ill, but With a crime as egregious as this, imo it shouldn’t matter

Shoot the SOB's

Now, now.

In this Leftist dominated culture we only kill innocent unborn babies

Murderers and rapists deserve mercy.

Anyone killing unborn babies deserves no mercy

Have you seen the movie Gosnell yet?

It's out for all to see.

I suggest you do.

Planned parenthood has choked it out in many places.

This is why people call the cops when guys are tooling around with scared looking kids that obviously aren't theirs:

"A grand jury indicted Isiah Dequan Hayes, 19, and Daireus Jumare Ice, 22, on Tuesday for multiple charges, including aggravated rape and aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.

"Investigators say Hayes raped the infant while Ice filmed the attack. Hayes allegedly admitted to the crime when authorities arrested him in February."

"The arrest comes days after Michigan investigators discovered hundreds of videotapes inside an accused rapist’s home. Authorities believe there may be hundreds of victims linked to the tapes."

9-month-old-side-by-side-640x480.png

Two Tennessee Men Accused of Filming, Raping 9-Month-Old Girl
It's obviously something in their culture to rape children

So who provided them with possibly hundreds of victims? My guess is the black community did. Blacks have a problem... Drug addicted prostitutes are famous for dumping their kids with inappropriate people while they go on drug runs. They're also famous for renting their kids out and selling them.

Race is only relevant to people like taz when it can be used to his advantage to obtain entre to schools he can't afford or qualify for... Or when it can be used to land a cush job that he can only get if they need to fill a quota. Race only matters to racists when they are denigrating whites or trying to avoid consequences. It's a shame the racist left refuses to address the abysmal and degrading criminal minority culture that is destroying their community.

Forum List

Back