Two young black guys accused of raping infant and filming it..possibly hundreds of victims.

Man gets life sentence times 4 for raping 3-month-old baby

59da7d28fc7e9396148b456a.jpg

Good job zero four thirty...... good job proving whose really got put color onto everything... way to go hero.

This is why people call the cops when guys are tooling around with scared looking kids that obviously aren't theirs:

"A grand jury indicted Isiah Dequan Hayes, 19, and Daireus Jumare Ice, 22, on Tuesday for multiple charges, including aggravated rape and aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.

"Investigators say Hayes raped the infant while Ice filmed the attack. Hayes allegedly admitted to the crime when authorities arrested him in February."

"The arrest comes days after Michigan investigators discovered hundreds of videotapes inside an accused rapist’s home. Authorities believe there may be hundreds of victims linked to the tapes."

9-month-old-side-by-side-640x480.png

Two Tennessee Men Accused of Filming, Raping 9-Month-Old Girl

If we're honest about it we know there are really really bad people in all races , if this has to be a racial thing, but it's not the norm for anyone. You might just as well be suspicious of anyone who is a male and alone with a little kid. The likelihood would be about the same most likely regardless of race.

And then there's this guy:
920x920.png

"A Waco man will spend the rest of his life in jail for the rape of his 1-month-old daughter, jurors decided Thursday.

"Patricio Medina, 27, admitted to a fellow inmate that he sexually assaulted his daughter in 2014 while high on methamphetamines, according to the Waco Tribune-Herald.

"The inmate testified during a two-day trial that began on Tuesday and ended with three 80-year-sentences for Medina."

"In 2014, a doctor who performed a routine checkup on Medina's daughter discovered 45 broken bones consistent with non-accidental trauma, reported KWTX.

"Medical staff informed police, eventually leading to Medina's arrest in April 2017.

"Medina was found guilty of five charges; one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, two counts of injury to a child and two counts of endangering a child. The total sentencing for each of the counts adds up to 244 years in prison."
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...n-gets-244-years-for-raping-baby-13300118.php
I'm surprised he wasn't sentenced to the chair.
Silly, we don't execute sexual predators who don't kill the infants they rape. Leftists maintain it's an ORIENTATION and they can't help it.

This is why people call the cops when guys are tooling around with scared looking kids that obviously aren't theirs:

"A grand jury indicted Isiah Dequan Hayes, 19, and Daireus Jumare Ice, 22, on Tuesday for multiple charges, including aggravated rape and aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.

"Investigators say Hayes raped the infant while Ice filmed the attack. Hayes allegedly admitted to the crime when authorities arrested him in February."

"The arrest comes days after Michigan investigators discovered hundreds of videotapes inside an accused rapist’s home. Authorities believe there may be hundreds of victims linked to the tapes."

If we're honest about it we know there are really really bad people in all races , if this has to be a racial thing, but it's not the norm for anyone. You might just as well be suspicious of anyone who is a male and alone with a little kid. The likelihood would be about the same most likely regardless of race.

It's actually a lot more normal in certain cultures/races than it is in others.

Hispanics statistically have a LOT more incest/sex abuse of minors than almost any other group.

And while BLACKS don't necessarily, certain populations (who happen to be black) do. Somalians have a terrible rate of child sex abuse..any group that engages in a lot of trafficking has it.

And that would be hispanic/islamic groups who are hip hopping over our borders as we speak.

You know, the ones trafficking babies and children...the ones the left maintains we shouldn't remove the kids from cuz they're *family*.

Why dont they call the police on men transporting dogs?

Dog found raped and hanging from a tree

"A man has been arrested on suspicion of raping and killing a dog that was found hanging from a tree."

james-evans-rape-murder-dog.jpg

Are you saying dogs and black children are the same?

That guy is mentally ill, he should have been locked up before he abused the dog, btw.
Yeah but you made the claim that Black men should be pulled over just because they have a white child with them. Why dont we do the same for white men and dogs since white men frequently rape animals?
If only these two animals had been pulled over sooner.

They could have put them in the care of the dog fucker.

"A man has been arrested on suspicion of raping and killing a dog that was found hanging from a tree."

james-evans-rape-murder-dog.jpg

Are you saying dogs and black children are the same?

That guy is mentally ill, he should have been locked up before he abused the dog, btw.
Yeah but you made the claim that Black men should be pulled over just because they have a white child with them. Why dont we do the same for white men and dogs since white men frequently rape animals?

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

How sick and demented does a human being have to be to rape a nine month old? Putting these animals merely in jail for the rest of their would not be fair to the victims or their families, they should hung from their balls and die a slow death.

YOu are the biggest race baitor a.h on here anyone ever tell your pathetic ass that you are a sorry ass pos.

It was the OP who made the point of noting the offenders are black even though that has no relevancy at all.

Oh, yeah but what does having to post a white guy gotta do with the OP's post. I mean whitey did it too? That's what I got from it. But either way thanks. ( meaning what, what's his name posted the white guy image thingy. )

Let me guess, their lawyers will blame "mental illness" on this disgusting travesty. I am sure Big Bubba is waiting for their arrival.

They are mentally ill, but With a crime as egregious as this, imo it shouldn’t matter

I find it hard to believe two guys with the same mental illness got together and raped an infant.
Just two sickos.

Let me guess, their lawyers will blame "mental illness" on this disgusting travesty. I am sure Big Bubba is waiting for their arrival.

They are mentally ill, but With a crime as egregious as this, imo it shouldn’t matter

I find it hard to believe two guys with the same mental illness got together and raped an infant.
Just two sickos.

Maybe, they were both molested when they were young. I don't mean together or at the same time...but wth do I know? Lol
You are right! I find that hard to believe, too! But hey in this world, anything is possible.

Shoot the SOB's

Now, now.

In this Leftist dominated culture we only kill innocent unborn babies

Murderers and rapists deserve mercy.

Anyone killing unborn babies deserves no mercy

Shoot the SOB's

Now, now.

In this Leftist dominated culture we only kill innocent unborn babies

Murderers and rapists deserve mercy.

Anyone killing unborn babies deserves no mercy

They deserve to fry for their crimes. Disgusting subhuman animals.

Color of one’s skin is irrelevant, they are a disgusting soulless people. Give them the death penalty and do away with them.

Forum List

Back