Two Stories Prove The Facts Are Ignored.

I almost died from Covid. I tripped on a Covid mask and hit my head. Cause of near death listed as Covid.

1634590858105.png

Masks don’t work. At least a dozen scientific studies have shown that masks do nothing to stop the spread of respiratory viruses.

One meta-analysis published by the CDC in May 2020 found “no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks”.

Another study with over 8000 subjects found masks “did not seem to be effective against laboratory-confirmed viral respiratory infections nor against clinical respiratory infection.”

There are literally too many to quote them all, but you can read them: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] Or read a summary by SPR here.

While some studies have been done claiming to show mask do work for Covid, they are all seriously flawed. One relied on self-reported surveys as data. Another was so badly designed a panel of experts demand it be withdrawn. A third was withdrawn after its predictions proved entirely incorrect.

The WHO commissioned their own meta-analysis in the Lancet, but that study looked only at N95 masks and only in hospitals. [For full run down on the bad data in this study click here.]

Aside from scientific evidence, there’s plenty of real-world evidence that masks do nothing to halt the spread of disease.

For example, North Dakota and South Dakota had near-identical case figures, despite one having a mask-mandate and the other not:

so
1632843429316.png

South Dakota....no mask mandates.

In Kansas, counties without mask mandates actually had fewer Covid “cases” than counties with mask mandates. And despite masks being very common in Japan, they had their worst flu outbreak in decades in 2019.

Image: John Roberts, YouTube Screenshot

FOX NEWS’ JOHN ROBERTS BACKTRACKS, DELETES TWEET SUGGESTING COLIN POWELL’S DEATH RAISES COVID VACCINE EFFICACY CONCERNS

ON: OCTOBER 18, 2021

IN: TWEET

After learning of former Secretary of State and Biden voter Colin Powell’s death due to complications of COVID-19, Fox News’ John Roberts questioned the efficacy of the COVID vaccine in a tweet.
It was met with immediate backlash from the always lurking left-wing Twitter hawks, so Roberts backtracked, deleting the tweet and attempting to run damage control in subsequent tweets.

In the deleted tweet, Roberts suggested, “the fact that Colin Powell died from a breakthrough COVID infection raises new concerns about how effective vaccines are long-term.”
After deleting the tweet, Roberts tweeted out a three-part tweet which explained his thinking behind the original tweet, which did little to appease his critics.
“I deleted my tweet about the tragic death of Colin Powell because many people interpreted it as anti-vax. It was not. I was excited to get vaccinated, hoping it would help speed a return to ‘normal life’. I also did a PSA on Fox encouraging vaccination for those able,” Roberts explained."

Is it a pandemic, with hundred of thousands killed as a result.....or a scamdemic designed to increase the political power of the Democrat Party.

1. This morning....Colin Powell passed away.....

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell dies from Covid ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › politics-news › fo...
60 minutes ago — Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of a type of white blood cell. It's unclear what complications he experienced from Covid-19 or when he ...

Colin Powell dies from Covid complications - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com › news › 2021/10/18 › genera...
3 hours ago — Colin Powell dies from Covid complications. The former secretary of State was fully vaccinated, according to his family.

"....fully vaccinated...."

2. And this, results from two states with very different methods vis-a-vis the Wuhan Red Death.....

"Bergeron News

40 mins·

New York now has more than double Florida’s rate of new COVID cases per 100,000."

Startin' to get the picture.....?

Or....afraid of the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats?

"American Press Magically Discover “Comorbidities” When Describing Powell’s Death From COVID Complications

Those who suffer the worst effects of COVID are elderly with underlying health conditions or who are obese.

As far back as August 2020, I have been decrying the American press for its nearly complete silence on comorbidities, the simultaneous presence of two or more diseases or medical conditions in a patient, when discussing COVID-19.

Mortality data have shown from the very beginning that the COVID-19 virus age-discriminates, with deaths overwhelmingly concentrated in people who are older and suffer comorbidities. This is perhaps the only uncontroversial piece of evidence we have about this virus. Nearly all US fatalities have been among people older than 55; and yet a large number of Americans are still convinced that the risk to those younger than 55 is almost the same as to those who are older.
This misperception translates directly into a degree of fear for one’s health that for most people vastly exceeds the actual risk.
A year later, the media mentions that General Colin Powell had a significant health condition that left him vulnerable to infection."

Forum List

Back