Two Stories Prove The Facts Are Ignored.

"How do you know that the listed deaths are not from Covid."

First.....context: The Left lies about everything.

Start from that premise.
Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????
My post was concerned with your OP - about autopsy reports concerning Covid. Your entire post here is non-sequitur. A diversion
How many die from the Wuhan????

Zero.

The key to the success of the hoax is that, prior to it, no one recognize these figures: A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.” Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020
7,778 die each and every day in America.
With those numbers in mind, and remembering that lots of those deaths, related to the flu or not, were claimed to be due to the covid…..how difficult was it for the anti-Trump forces and their media allies, to keep the public scared to death…and have that work against the most accomplished President in a long, long time?

The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’ https://www.nationalreview.com/the-weekend-jolt/the-typical-covid-death-rate-for-the-fully-vaccinated-effectively-zero/

But here’s the fact: the death rate for the Wuhan….masked or not, vaxxed or not, lock-down or not….

…..was always ZERO!!!!!
Most of your post is non-sequitur.
Read the title of your reference again.
The Typical COVID Death Rate for the Fully Vaccinated? ‘Effectively Zero’
I agree with you 100% I too have read from many sources that the death rate for fully vaccinated people is effectively zero. I also read that almost all people who die from Covid have not been vaccinated.

The conclusion: get vaccinated so that if you get Covid you won't die.

New York now has more than double Florida’s rate of new COVID cases per 100,000."

I suppose it's the new variant coming in from Britain. Their new surge started two weeks ago and is now going full swing. Of course the Brits are pretty much fully vaccinated; doesn't seem to matter. :(

Demofks are all pedophiles and love to bully and abuse children. Fk, they kill them before they make it to oxygen. Child abuse it their number one addiction.
Words from a Russian Troll.

Was his cancer at a stage near death?

Does quoting his cause of death as Covid make any sense? Just as relevant a question. To your head shot analogy, bullets to the brain are about 99% fatal, Covid is less than 1%

My post was concerned with your OP - about autopsy reports concerning Covid. Your entire post here is non-sequitur. A diversion

I agree with you 100% I too have read from many sources that the death rate for fully vaccinated people is effectively zero. I also read that almost all people who die from Covid have not been vaccinated.

It appears you are a hand-wringer ready to swallow any lie the Democrats profess.

My posts ....all of them are linked, sourced, and documented.

Hence....proven.

You have my permission to continue on your knees, bemoaning your imaginary fate due to the Wuhan Red Death.

1634585926687.png

No....not vaccinated.

Simply being a human being with no co-morbidities that would have killed you anyway.

Here's proof:

"Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

DNR patients had higher hazard ratios for risk of death and lower survival outcomes compared to non-DNR patients. The association between DNR status and poor clinical outcomes remained independently significant after adjustment for important clinical factors, including age, gender, COVID-19 symptoms at the time of admission and comorbidities.

"This study is notable because it indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with. If this trend held in larger samples of the national population, at least one prediction made by Imperial College researcher Neil Ferguson may bear out. When he revised his statistics, he told officials in the U.K. that a significant portion of COVID-19 deaths in the country would likely have happened within the next six to twelve months without the virus"

“Obesity a driving factor in COVID-19 deaths, global report finds”

Vaccination has nothing to do with it.......ask Colin Powell.

Bari Weiss flat out said she was told by her editor at the NEW YORK TIMES that they would NOT publish anything that does not promote their political agenda.

White Supremacist kills someone...NEWS

A devout MUSLIM kills someone.....NOT NEWS.

Simply being a human being with no co-morbidities that would have killed you anyway.
We all will die anyway.
"Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order
So what? I have a do-not-resuscitate order too. I am healthy.
“Obesity a driving factor in COVID-19 deaths, global report finds”
According to your previous statement, they all died of obesity, not covid.

Lots of people have a health problem in the US.

Diabetes is also a driving factor.

Percent of adults aged 20 and over with obesity: 42.5% (2017-2018) Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 73.6% (2017-2018) Source: Prevalence of Overweight, Obesity, and Severe Obesity Among Adults Aged 20 and Over: United States, 1960-1962 Through 2017-2018.

Diabetes​

• Total: 34.2 million people have diabetes (10.5% of the US population)
  • Diagnosed: 26.9 million people, including 26.8 million adults
  • Undiagnosed: 7.3 million people (21.4% are undiagnosed)

Prediabetes​

• Total: 88 million people aged 18 years or older have prediabetes (34.5% of the adult US population)
  • 65 years or older: 24.2 million people aged 65 years or older have prediabetes

Your point is not made. People that have a bad case of covid can die from that and not a comorbidity.

No. This guy is the Russian troll. Do you agree with him?
do you want children smothered wearing masks? If so, it would seem you are the russian troll. projecting nonetheless.

and people with deadly illnesses like cancer, heart disease and diabetes die more frequently and expire earlier than the majority. Again, at a rate of 8,000 a day in the US. Not sure what you're attempting to solve.
Many times they die of pneumonia or sepsis or staph in the final days of their disease but believe the causes of death are listed as the main illness they suffered from.

We all will die anyway.

So what? I have a do-not-resuscitate order too. I am healthy.

According to your previous statement, they all died of obesity, not covid.

Lots of people have a health problem in the US.

Diabetes is also a driving factor.

Percent of adults aged 20 and over with obesity: 42.5% (2017-2018) Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 73.6% (2017-2018) Source: Prevalence of Overweight, Obesity, and Severe Obesity Among Adults Aged 20 and Over: United States, 1960-1962 Through 2017-2018.

Diabetes​

• Total: 34.2 million people have diabetes (10.5% of the US population)
  • Diagnosed: 26.9 million people, including 26.8 million adults
  • Undiagnosed: 7.3 million people (21.4% are undiagnosed)

Prediabetes​

• Total: 88 million people aged 18 years or older have prediabetes (34.5% of the adult US population)
  • 65 years or older: 24.2 million people aged 65 years or older have prediabetes

Your point is not made. People that have a bad case of covid can die from that and not a comorbidity.

It sure wasn't the Wuhan Red Death.

What picture? You think he died of cancer and Politico didn't mention that? Do you know the autopsy of what he actually died from? Was his cancer at a lethal stage? You don't have enough information to make your point and liberals are supposed to be afraid of Wehrmacht?
That's never stopped anyone from dancing on the graves of "anti-vaxxers" who allegedly died of covid.

and people with deadly illnesses like cancer, heart disease and diabetes die more frequently and expire earlier than the majority. Again, at a rate of 8,000 a day in the US. Not sure what you're attempting to solve.
When a cancer patient dies of cancer, they don't list the cause of death as the common cold that pushed them over the edge. Dems love to lie and label everything a Covid death so they can continue control freaking on everyone.

Forum List

Back