Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

The mental health professionals that replace certain officers will technically be cops also. Just not ones trained to turn violent because you don't immediately get your way.
What is a 'technical' cop? You are drastically light on details here. Frankly, I think cops should be taught marshal arts. You can subdue most people easily and with very little effort using the right techniques.
You've never fought anyone on PCP have you? And on camera, in an environment where a rear naked choke will get you fired?

It ain't as easy as you make it sound, guy. Not if you want to keep working.

The mental health professionals that replace certain officers will technically be cops also. Just not ones trained to turn violent because you don't immediately get your way.

What happens where the subject turns violent? Does this mental health professional, riding with the police, ask the subject how he feels about being high on crystal meth, being in possession of a dealer amount of crystal meth, having an illegal firearm in his possession, and already having two arrests for dealing and about to be arrested?

I've posted links where it is working. Read them or continue to ask your stupid questions over and over.

I'm so sorry. I must have missed the post where you listed half a dozen or so reliable sources and working links to law enforcement agencies manning their patrol cars with an officer and a social worker. Please copy and paste thät list here for all of us to review.

Thank you, thank you so much!
We have those in H-town, they're called CIRT teams. One civilian teamed with one HPD officer. I know 2 of these teams well enough to call them by their first names, and one of them enough go have a drink with them after the shift.

What happens where the subject turns violent? Does this mental health professional, riding with the police, ask the subject how he feels about being high on crystal meth, being in possession of a dealer amount of crystal meth, having an illegal firearm in his possession, and already having two arrests for dealing and about to be arrested?
A lot of mental health professionals believe themselves to be quite competent at working with people in crisis, or people who are psychotic, but what they forget, is that the overwhelming majority of the patients they have seen are the ones who held it together long enough to go look for help. The rest, who didn't, who don't want any help, and who are spazzing out in the middle of a busy street and stabbing anyone who comes near them, are a bit outside of their experience, and they don't have a freaking clue how to approach that person.
Cops, ambulance drivers, and ER personnel are all far more familiar with folks who are in this state than the shrinks are, because the shrinks don't even see them until we all got them settled down enough to stop trying to bite everyone. And that often involves using force, putting them in restraints, and sometimes injecting them with some "calm-your-ass-down" juice.

A crisis negotiator from the Parkersburg Police Department was able to make contact with Clark.

UPDATE: Suspect who was at the center of a swat standoff in Vienna appears in court.
And?
I didn't say it could never work, I said it doesn't work very often or very well.
And it doesn't, or you'd have a fuck-ton more examples.

A lot of mental health professionals believe themselves to be quite competent at working with people in crisis, or people who are psychotic, but what they forget, is that the overwhelming majority of the patients they have seen are the ones who held it together long enough to go look for help. The rest, who didn't, who don't want any help, and who are spazzing out in the middle of a busy street and stabbing anyone who comes near them, are a bit outside of their experience, and they don't have a freaking clue how to approach that person.
Cops, ambulance drivers, and ER personnel are all far more familiar with folks who are in this state than the shrinks are, because the shrinks don't even see them until we all got them settled down enough to stop trying to bite everyone. And that often involves using force, putting them in restraints, and sometimes injecting them with some "calm-your-ass-down" juice.

A crisis negotiator from the Parkersburg Police Department was able to make contact with Clark.

UPDATE: Suspect who was at the center of a swat standoff in Vienna appears in court.
And?
I didn't say it could never work, I said it doesn't work very often or very well.

No I don't as it would make no difference to you and it matters none whether you on some random message boards agree's, it is where we are headed.

I'm sorry, but good cops don't just get assassinated for no reason. They were very likely involved in corrupt criminal activity and crossed the wrong people.

We're better off as a society with less crooked significantly increasing the crime rate.
Do we have any reason to assume that the perp knew the identity of the LEO in the car? More likely he/she didn't know and didn't care.

If you were in LA right now would you be outside that hospital with your BLM friend shouting "Let Them Die!" or would you be AGAINST them?
I understand their anger.
I get that, but we have no idea if these cops were in the very small percentage of actually dirty cops. The vast majority are simply trying to do a very difficult job under enormous pressure. Is it just too hard to find out which ones are dirty, so we just go after all of them? Sounds an awful lot like profiling.

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

A professional was called and no one got killed.

What is a 'technical' cop? You are drastically light on details here. Frankly, I think cops should be taught marshal arts. You can subdue most people easily and with very little effort using the right techniques.
You've never fought anyone on PCP have you? And on camera, in an environment where a rear naked choke will get you fired?

It ain't as easy as you make it sound, guy. Not if you want to keep working.
I’m not advocating for cops not to be armed like some of these soyboys here. I’m all for giving them more funding and more tools to use including lethal weapons.

And?

No I don't as it would make no difference to you and it matters none whether you on some random message boards agree's, it is where we are headed.
Okay. I don't really care.

These folks cluster in cities since that is where services for them are. I don't live there, and I don't intend to even work there much longer.

Crazies, zombies, and freaks roaming the city streets is your problem, not mine.

We have those in H-town, they're called CIRT teams. One civilian teamed with one HPD officer. I know 2 of these teams well enough to call them by their first names, and one of them enough go have a drink with them after the shift.

That is known as a ride-along. Not even close to what has been told us by pknopp.

Last edited:

And?

These folks cluster in cities since that is where services for them are. I don't live there, and I don't intend to even work there much longer.

Crazies, zombies, and freaks roaming the city streets is your problem, not mine.

Everywhere have people with mental health issues.

This is officer Ryan Hendricks. He was shot and killed this week. His name didn't trend, and no one referred to his killer as "an animal", because the man who murdered him was white.

The phony #bluelivesmatter crowd ignored him. I believe officer Ryan Hendricks life mattered
Go tell MSM to hype i like they do the blacks killed.

Now..how many riots happened because he died........How many stores looted........how many more people shot in protest......

Didn't happen.........rest my case.........340 million people........the media just hypes the ones they want you to see for a narrative and ratings.

When are the bad guy's going to start acting within the framework of the law ??? The answer is they won't. So they force the cop's outside of the framework of the law all the time if possible, just like wiggling a worm for a fish until it finally strikes.

Well what a dumb ace fish/cop the criminal/bad fisherman thinks when it bites right ?? Then the bad fisherman/criminal hopes to reel it in and cut's it's head off.

Fighting fire with fire can get ugly, but the game itself is a tough one that's changing all the time. Cop's are having to adapt all the time, and the general public hasn't a clue.

What a volital situation it has all become.
See?

It all boils down to cops get to do whatever the hell they want, w/no consequences for unjust guttersnipes like this one.
Really dude...what is wrong with you?.....cops are human....if scumbags don't resist they won't get hurt...it must take an idiot to not see this....
DON'T RESIST ARREST!!!!!!! Got It????
You’re not black are you ?
What does that have to do with it?...I grew up in South Central LA...I went to a mostly black Jr High and High school...I've seen how the people in that community interact with cops...and they do it stupidly to steal a word from Obama.....

When ever I've been pulled over I turn on my dome light and place my hands on the steering wheel...and I obey every word from the cop and I do not lie to him or her...Its kind of simple....if you are innocent you will get your day in court.....

And by the way...out of all the names in the news that have been shot by cops how many actually were innocent?....try one...maybe she was innocent.....maybe not....its being investigated....

So my 2nd bit of advice I can give is stop breaking the fucking law....

Taking

Taking the show "live PD" off the air was a crock of bullcrap. The show dipicted exactly what you are saying, and to remove it was of course sensorship of the worst kind.

It's time for this country to wake the heck up, and to go after leftist business models by boycotting them until they get some sense back.

w
That is known as a ride-along. Not even close to what has been told us by pknopp.
Not really, ride alongside are a once in a while thing. This is a dedicated team, but there's never enough of them to go around.

When it works, it's great, but they rarely make the initial contact. They're usually called in by other patrol officers already on site.

And?

Everywhere have people with mental health issues.
But a lot less where I'm at.... which is why I live there.

This is officer Ryan Hendricks. He was shot and killed this week. His name didn't trend, and no one referred to his killer as "an animal", because the man who murdered him was white.

The phony #bluelivesmatter crowd ignored him. I believe officer Ryan Hendricks life mattered
Go tell MSM to hype i like they do the blacks killed.

Now..how many riots happened because he died........How many stores looted........how many more people shot in protest......

Didn't happen.........rest my case.........340 million people........the media just hypes the ones they want you to see for a narrative and ratings.
That's because white people don't like the police. So you are not going to riot and protest over over deaths from people who you don't like.

The only reason whites tolerate the police is because they kill or harm black people and that's it.

Forum List

Back