Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

This is officer Ryan Hendricks. He was shot and killed this week. His name didn't trend, and no one referred to his killer as "an animal", because the man who murdered him was white.

The phony #bluelivesmatter crowd ignored him. I believe officer Ryan Hendricks life mattered
Go tell MSM to hype i like they do the blacks killed.

Now..how many riots happened because he died........How many stores looted........how many more people shot in protest......

Didn't happen.........rest my case.........340 million people........the media just hypes the ones they want you to see for a narrative and ratings.
That's because white people don't like the police. So you are not going to riot and protest over over deaths from people who you don't like.

The only reason whites tolerate the police is because they kill or harm black people and that's it.
Nah, that ain't it.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

More Boogaloo Boys action?

Looks like gangbanger style, to me.

It looked like a coward piece of shit that has had too many slaps on the wrest to me.

This is officer Ryan Hendricks. He was shot and killed this week. His name didn't trend, and no one referred to his killer as "an animal", because the man who murdered him was white.

The phony #bluelivesmatter crowd ignored him. I believe officer Ryan Hendricks life mattered

Now..how many riots happened because he died........How many stores looted........how many more people shot in protest......

Didn't happen.........rest my case.........340 million people........the media just hypes the ones they want you to see for a narrative and ratings.
That's because white people don't like the police. So you are not going to riot and protest over over deaths from people who you don't like.

The only reason whites tolerate the police is because they kill or harm black people and that's it.
A little criticism. Take your delusional racism and fold it into a square with sharp corners and shove it where you store your brain.

You are one weird dude.........pushing a BS narrative

One of the things that angers our inner cities is the unfairness and lack of
Due Process in a Fee-Driven State.

The Justice Department recently reported on criminal law enforcement and the use of courts as a revenue-generation machine in Ferguson, Missouri. We have a widespread problem of policing for profit in light of two classic Supreme Court cases on due process, and two very recent Court of Appeals cases that focus specifically on the due process implications of a justice system dependent for funding on those people it "serves." When everyone participating in the justice system is aware that the system itself depends on sufficient revenue from fines, fees, and forfeitures, that very dependency is a conflict of interest sufficient to violate due process rights. The modern judicial system – and, indeed, the entire law enforcement apparatus – depends upon extracting money from a steady stream of individuals who appear before it creating an untenable vested interest in charging and collecting and resulting in a fundamentally unfair system. There are a number of solutions and there is Supreme Court support for this approach in a surprising place.

White, Penny and Reynolds, Glenn Harlan, Due Process in a Fee-Driven State (September 14, 2020). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=
Yeah, I saw that the other day but I didn't have time to read it.
I agree with the concept though, it makes sense. Judges and courts side with cops mostly because the traffic the cops drag into the court system supports them and feeds their families.
I'm on pg 10 of 25. Court Precedent is pretty clear, you can't judge a situation where you have a stake in the outcome. It's a very good paper. I'm just stumped on the section on Ferguson. Ferguson started funding the city on citations and tickets, doubling the number of citations and fine revenue over a about a 2 year period and the Black community took the brunt. While the "Little Giant" clearly attacked the officer, and the officer was fully justified in stopping him with lethal force, the anger in the black community at the police was already at a boiling point, but, the driving force behind the unjust policy was the City Council.

They promoted and applauded the officers that stepped up their ticket writing and gave less desirable assignments to officers that didn't produce enough tickets and citations. When the City demanded more revenue, the police demanded more officers, and the City gave it to them. While these citations and fines doubled, serious crime didn't double, the entire police department was heavily dedicated to "revenue production". And this is the part that stopped me in my tracks. They actually had officer training to teach them how to add multiple citations to single events, and for their citation counts, each citation is counted. So, an open container is one. An open container, failure to wear seat-belt and missing tail light is 3 citations, and they trained them to increase their citations per ticket. Now here is the real catcher, in Ferguson, you can be cited for "Manner of Walking". Apparently, if there is a sidewalk, you are supposed to walk on the sidewalk. If there is not a sidewalk, you can walk in the street, but you must be a close to the curb as possible, if you fail to do so, you are cited for "manner of walking". So, when tickets ramped up, 96% of the increase in "manner of walking" tickets were citations in the black community.

Then they trained the police to cite them for 3 different violations on each encounter: failure to use the sidewalk/manner of walking/ and impeding traffic.

Well, a few trips to the store, and you get hit with the red lights, then hit with three citations, and pretty soon the whole black community is starting to seethe, then Michael Brown robs the liquor store, the cop stopped him for "manner of walking", Michael Brown charged and tried to get his gun and ended up dead, but the town was already primed to explode by all this unjust fee collection on backs of the Black community.

Anyway, good read, this part about Ferguson was news to me and was just a minor part of the paper used as an example.

Last edited:
Wow, Tucker Carlson’s take on this was amazing. Will post video when it’s up.

The female was shot through the jaw, and was helping the other officer. All while several animals in the area were streaming them and laughing at them.

Do black people think this makes them look good?
Do whites think it makes them look good to defend police shooting an unarmed man 7 times in the back then trying to lie about him going for a gun?
Keep disobeying cops after breaking the law. You defend a rapist and a guy that was fighting with cops, and had a knife. Fuck him, they should had kept shooting until he was dead. Low IQ thugs like that are a danger to society, they have no place here. So move to Africa and live your life free of “racism”. But of course you won’t, because you’re a coward who loves white culture and knows it’s far superior to any African culture. So keep whining like a petulant little child, you all sound like pathetic bitches.
So blacks get stopped four or five times as many as whites
Or we could do something about the record inequality and upward mobility and hopelessness in the United States.... Crime is caused by poverty period if there were that many poor whites they would be the same. The average black family has 1/10 the wealth of the average white family and no they are not criminals more than whites. Amazingly. But their criminals are busy. Selling drugs to whites.. what a great GOP mess we have here.....
OR......you could STOP giving criminals and excuse to kill cops. GFY
How exactly do you "give an excuse" to execute two cops sitting in a police car harming no one?
it's murder and he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law duh. On the other hand if Trump ordered body cameras turned on for every cop or something like that this kind of thing might end. But he only turns on his racist or totally misinformed or both Base and divides the country with pure obstruction and disrespect.
Well, tell blacks to stop committing so many crimes.
Yah, we told them. We also told whites who commit 64% of the crimes and the gop admin personell who committed 114 times the number of crimes as Dems. It did no good.
Talk is cheap. The Gop doesn’t listen.
Over half of murders in our country are perpetuated by blacks, who make up about 12% of the population.

Then of the “white” offenders, Hispanics and Latinos are lumped in with them, but they commit about half of those “white offender” murders.

Poverty produces crime, and the GOP produces poverty. 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere. Great job! Change the channel for crying out loud.....

Inequality grew under Obama also.
Actually it did not.

Nah, he's telling the truth. Whites riot after they win football games, or run out of pumpkins at a festival. Because when something happens to whites the law performs as it is supposed to.

Look at this shooting and killing of a cop by David Ware the other night.

I mean really look it. Look at it and study it

The whole video shows they ask him 1,000 times to get put of the car. They do research to find his first name and knew he was an ex-con.....but that don't matter he's white. They approach him and don't insist on him keeping his hands on the wheel at all times. So they carry on begging and pleading with this killer.

Sgt. Craig Johnson wouldn’t be dead if he had treated David Ware as though he was black but unfortunately his white privilege recognised Ware’s white privilege... and that cost him his life. Oh well.

Remind me to break out the world's smallest violin for Sgt Craig Johnson

Those flops was so sweet and tender with one of their own and got, GOT!! you brought it on your selves (fact) -> isn't there a burger king in that area ?

Not to mention they didn't even draw their weapons! He got off a few rounds before they even knew what hit them! If he was black he would have been shot as they approached the vehicle.

But if a Black Man is not involved whites keep their mouths shut.

Last edited:

Look at this shooting David of a cop Ware the other night.

The whole video shows they ask him 1,000 times to get put of the car. They do research to find his first name and knew he was an ex-con.....but that don't matter he's white. They approach him and don't insist on him keeping his hands on the wheel at all times. So they carry on begging and pleading with this killer.

Sgt. Craig Johnson probably wouldn’t be dead if he had treated David Ware as though he was but unfortunately his white privilege recognised Ware’s white privilege... and that cost him his life. Oh well.

Those flops was so sweet and tender with one of their own and got, GOT!! you brought it on your selves (fact) -> isn't there a burger king in that area ?

Not to mention they didn't even draw their weapons! He got off a few rounds before they even knew what hit them! If he was black he would have been shot as they approached the vehicle.

PREACH!

Wow, Tucker Carlson’s take on this was amazing. Will post video when it’s up.

The female was shot through the jaw, and was helping the other officer. All while several animals in the area were streaming them and laughing at them.

Do black people think this makes them look good?
Do whites think it makes them look good to defend police shooting an unarmed man 7 times in the back then trying to lie about him going for a gun?
Keep disobeying cops after breaking the law. You defend a rapist and a guy that was fighting with cops, and had a knife. Fuck him, they should had kept shooting until he was dead. Low IQ thugs like that are a danger to society, they have no place here. So move to Africa and live your life free of “racism”. But of course you won’t, because you’re a coward who loves white culture and knows it’s far superior to any African culture. So keep whining like a petulant little child, you all sound like pathetic bitches.
So blacks get stopped four or five times as many as whites
Or we could do something about the record inequality and upward mobility and hopelessness in the United States.... Crime is caused by poverty period if there were that many poor whites they would be the same. The average black family has 1/10 the wealth of the average white family and no they are not criminals more than whites. Amazingly. But their criminals are busy. Selling drugs to whites.. what a great GOP mess we have here.....
OR......you could STOP giving criminals and excuse to kill cops. GFY
How exactly do you "give an excuse" to execute two cops sitting in a police car harming no one?
it's murder and he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law duh. On the other hand if Trump ordered body cameras turned on for every cop or something like that this kind of thing might end. But he only turns on his racist or totally misinformed or both Base and divides the country with pure obstruction and disrespect.
Well, tell blacks to stop committing so many crimes.
Yah, we told them. We also told whites who commit 64% of the crimes and the gop admin personell who committed 114 times the number of crimes as Dems. It did no good.
Talk is cheap. The Gop doesn’t listen.
Over half of murders in our country are perpetuated by blacks, who make up about 12% of the population.

Then of the “white” offenders, Hispanics and Latinos are lumped in with them, but they commit about half of those “white offender” murders.

Poverty produces crime, and the GOP produces poverty. 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere. Great job! Change the channel for crying out loud.....

Inequality grew under Obama also.
Actually it did not.

Obama admits 95% of income gains gone to top 1%

Obama claims inequality falling even as income inequality soars

The mental health professionals that replace certain officers will technically be cops also. Just not ones trained to turn violent because you don't immediately get your way.
What is a 'technical' cop? You are drastically light on details here. Frankly, I think cops should be taught marshal arts. You can subdue most people easily and with very little effort using the right techniques.
You've never fought anyone on PCP have you? And on camera, in an environment where a rear naked choke will get you fired?

It ain't as easy as you make it sound, guy. Not if you want to keep working.
I’m not advocating for cops not to be armed like some of these soyboys here. I’m all for giving them more funding and more tools to use including lethal weapons.

Really? You're just now catching up? Sorry, but cops ALREADY (and have had for some time) the use of lethal weapons. WTF do you think guns are? They damn sure ain't pea shooters. 9mm (the most used weapon on the police forces) are DEFINITELY lethal weapons.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The mental health professionals that replace certain officers will technically be cops also. Just not ones trained to turn violent because you don't immediately get your way.
What is a 'technical' cop? You are drastically light on details here. Frankly, I think cops should be taught marshal arts. You can subdue most people easily and with very little effort using the right techniques.
You've never fought anyone on PCP have you? And on camera, in an environment where a rear naked choke will get you fired?

It ain't as easy as you make it sound, guy. Not if you want to keep working.

Quick question..................when was the last time that YOU fought someone on PCP while on camera in a job where a choke hold could get you fired? I'm guessing never.

Obama Administration

Accomplishments

• Median household income up 5.2% for the first time in over seven years due to economic policies put in to place that benefit lower and middle income Americans
    Business & Economy
    Sep 13 2016

• Poverty rate at its lowest level since 1999 due to economic policies put in to place that benefit lower and middle income Americans

Income inequality was already bad and while it did not improve, if Obama had not taken the steps he did it would have been worse and then there is this:

1600323014249.png

You can use the money police departments get to buy military weapons for programs that prevent what causes people to use PCP.

Income inequality was already bad and while it did not improve, if Obama had not taken the steps he did it would have been worse and then there

Always with the excuses. Obama could have done a ton of things differently. He could have helped bail out the homeowners as opposed to the banks that forclosed on them.

Quick question..................when was the last time that YOU fought someone on PCP while on camera in a job where a choke hold could get you fired? I'm guessing never.
What does that have to do with anything I posted? I said law enforcement should have lethal force. They should be immune from prosecution for following legal guidelines. Our courts decide who is guilty and who is not and whether or not law enforcement followed law. If you want to ease restrictions on law enforcement I am with you 100%.

What does that have to do with anything I posted? I said law enforcement should have lethal force. They should be immune from prosecution for following legal guidelines. Our courts decide who is guilty and who is not and whether or not law enforcement followed law. If you want to ease restrictions on law enforcement I am with you 100%.

You were the one who asked if another poster had fought someone on PCP while being recorded and facing the possibility of being fired for a choke hold. And yes, law enforcement DOES have the authority to use lethal force if required. BTW, there are several ways of taking down and putting someone in custody that DOESN'T require lethal force, even if they are on drugs. I served for 4 years in the Security Force during my 20 years in the Navy. How much law enforcement have YOU done?

Income inequality was already bad and while it did not improve, if Obama had not taken the steps he did it would have been worse and then there

Always with the excuses. Obama could have done a ton of things differently. He could have helped bail out the homeowners as opposed to the banks that forclosed on them.
No excuses. H.A.M.P.

When the Obama administration announced a massive effort to help distressed homeowners in 2009, it set high expectations. The program, government officials said, would keep up to 4 million borrowers out of foreclosure.

“It will give millions of families resigned to financial ruin a chance to rebuild,” Obama said at a event announcing the effort. “By bringing down the foreclosure rate, it will help shore up housing prices for everyone.”

Six years later, Obama is preparing to leave office, and the Home Affordable Modification Program, or HAMP, accepted its final applications Friday having helped a fraction of the homeowners government officials initially expected. About 1.6 million borrowers have seen their mortgage payments lowered through the program so far, but about a third of those people eventually fell behind on their payments again.

“The president set out an ambitious goal that wasn’t met,” said Kevin Stein, deputy director of the California Reinvestment Coalition, a housing advocacy group. “It was definitely a step forward and step in the right direction, but ... a lot of people ended up falling through the cracks.”

HAMP is one of the last remnants of the $700-billion taxpayer bailout effort, known as the Troubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP, put in place during the financial crisis. About $28 billion of that money was carved out to help distressed homeowners by paying banks to lower their interest rates and monthly payments.

It was launched in the midst of one of the deepest housing crises in U.S. history. Millions of people had taken out subprime loans that they could no longer afford, sending foreclosure rates to record levels.

The Obama administration set out to save more homeowners from foreclosure, but the effort has been bedeviled by complaints that banks repeatedly lost homeowners’ paperwork or incorrectly told them they didn’t qualify for help. The Treasury Department didn’t act quickly enough to force banks to abide by the rules of the program, housing advocates have said. Nearly 70% of the homeowners who applied for the program were rejected, according to government data.

A 2014 government report examined the record of four large mortgage servicers and found that black and Latino borrowers were denied entry into the program at a “significantly higher” rate. “Borrowers in substantially minority areas had at least 3% higher denial rates than their comparison populations of borrowers in nonsubstantially minority areas,” according to the Government Accountability Office. “Statistical differences in outcomes among population groups might suggest potential fair lending concerns that merit further examination.”

Look at this shooting and killing of a cop by David Ware the other night.

I mean really look it. Look at it and study it

Sgt. Craig Johnson wouldn’t be dead if he had treated David Ware as though he was black but unfortunately his white privilege recognised Ware’s white privilege... and that cost him his life. Oh well.

You are slandering a dead man based on your presumption and mind reading.

Forum List

Back