Two ‘peacekeepers’ shot in Chicago this weekend, including one on electronic monitoring.....

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
....For a gun felony charge. You just can't make this stuff up!

I'd ordinarily think this was a parody piece, then I remember....We're already well into the opening phases of Clown World where the inmates are hired to run the asylum.
smiley_thinking.gif

CHICAGO — Two Chicago men were shot while working as “peacekeepers” in Little Village over the weekend, including one who was shot in the leg, right next to the electronic monitoring bracelet he was wearing for a pending felony gun case. The men were shot about a block from where another peacekeeper allegedly helped beat and rob a motorist in May.

Chicago is gripped by lib insanity
The best man in the world was born and raised on the South side of Chicago. He married me and made me the happiest woman on earth for 44 years, when he passed away. His extended family members were a privilege to know. Some were liberals, and some were conservatives, but they looked out for each other and were the best of the best good people. As I said, I can't wrap my mind around the third largest American city's current violent weekends. It breaks my heart to hear of it's unfriendly weekends. Prayers up for all those who live there. :hands:

These so called "peacekeepers" are in places where gun violence is rampant. Getting shot there is not out of the ordinary. You still better get the Hood involved in stopping gun violence , and the Hood just may have been there, done that.

Forum List

Back