Two NYPD officers die in shooting while responding to domestic violence call in Harlem

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Domestic violence calls are the worst.

R.I.P.

Two NYPD officers died when they responded to a domestic violence call at a Manhattan apartment on Friday, police and sources said.

The officers responded at about 6:30 p.m. to a 911 domestic violence report involving a woman and a son fighting in an apartment on W. 135th St. near Malcolm X Blvd. in Harlem, sources said.

From another site, the shooter was apparently the son of a corrections officer and managed to get access to his mother's weapon. After shooting two officers in the head, he was engaged by a third officer, retreated to another room, then shot himself in the head.

I'm shocked that police officers are being turned into targets. Domestic disputes should definitely be handled by Social workers and victim advocates. Stop sending Police to Domestics it escalates the situation with the threat of arrest, or send 10 cops to domestics and treat them like everybody is armed and dangerous arrest those involved and let the Prosecutors and judges bear the burden of addressing the social issue .

It looks like Adams not any better than De Blasio.
NYC is circling the drain.
No matter who runs things in what municipality, the domestic violence calls always end up being the ones likely to end most deadly (save for mass shootings) for police officers. They are a crapshoot.

Domestic violence calls are the worst.

R.I.P.

Two NYPD officers died when they responded to a domestic violence call at a Manhattan apartment on Friday, police and sources said.
The officers responded at about 6:30 p.m. to a 911 domestic violence report involving a woman and a son fighting in an apartment on W. 135th St. near Malcolm X Blvd. in Harlem, sources said.
EOW 1-21-2022. Rest easy officer.

Just another day of dark people doing what dark people do.

703BBAA2-905A-4358-816E-FE1F1C0551D1.jpeg

Between BLM, antifa and the Democrat party, they managed to destroy any respect and authority police used to have.
Yes...because people acting in the heat of the moment with no regard for police authority ALWAYS identify with a political ideology!...sigh..

Alt-Right Nation...low information..low intelligence.

Between BLM, antifa and the Democrat party, they managed to destroy any respect and authority police used to have.
They need to treat every call like an armed assault is imminent, demand compliance with police orders and prosecute anyone who resists harshly. You do not have the right to resist arrest no matter what BLM and Antifa promote. Enforce the law and prosecute the offenders and lawlessness will wither. Being nice obviously isn't working!

They need to treat every call like an armed assault is imminent, demand compliance with police orders and prosecute anyone who resists harshly. You do not have the right to resist arrest no matter what BLM and Antifa promote. Enforce the law and prosecute the offenders and lawlessness will wither. Being nice obviously isn't working!
So you wanna drag SWAT in on every police call?..yeah, that'll end well.

This is another awful story of the dangers policemen in New York and around the country face, every day.
I looked for further information and saw a report date timed ay 7:53 central standard time that only one was killed, and the other was in critical condition. I pray that he makes it.

Forum List

Back