TWO MORE DAYS till the liberal bed wetting competition begins!

Mattress Firm (MFRM) has accepted a $2.4 billion, $64 a share buyout from South African retailer Steinhoff International Holding, the companies said Sunday. The deal, worth $3.8 billion including assumed debt, will create the world's largest mattress retailer. Mattress Firm has about 3,500 stores in 48 states.Aug 7, 2016
Mattress Firm Accepts $3.8 Billion Buyout With 115% Stock Premium ...

You'd think the right wing loons would be happier that they got "their guy" in the office. Sounds like they are the ones who are most miserable....

Buyers remorse?

You'd think the right wing loons would be happier that they got "their guy" in the office. Sounds like they are the ones who are most miserable....

Buyers remorse?

We are quite happy thank you. But as long as liberals are willing to provide entertainment, it's like the cherry on top of a perfect cake.

Buyers remorse?

Wow you are tone deaf. I've never been happier about politics in my life!

Two more days.....

Two more days that can't come soon enough for America and the rest of the world!

Go President Trump!:clap2:

TWO MORE DAYS till the liberal bed wetting competition begins!

The liberal bed wetting competition started at about 8:00PM Eastern, Nov. 8, 2016.
And normal people have been cheering them on ever since, with no end in sight. :party:

You almost have to thank God a commissioned officer holds "the football" and that the meat puppet faggot can't just "push a button".

As weird as I felt saying it, I wonder if the people who devised the protocol didn't envision the proles "electing" a meat puppet marxist faggot.

I think conservative excitement at the prospects of TRUE GROWTH pisses off the left more than anything

Not really. Any Trump success will be labeled as things DumBama did. It's just like Obama's first four years of failure was blamed on GW..
Naw, deep down they know the real deal. They're hacks not retards... most of them anyways

I think conservative excitement at the prospects of TRUE GROWTH pisses off the left more than anything

If it happens they will surely find a way to bash Republicans and give credit to obama, at the same damn time.
They will try, but Americans aren't stupid, California excluded of course. After all Hillary lost, so there's hope

Buyers remorse?

We are quite happy thank you. But as long as liberals are willing to provide entertainment, it's like the cherry on top of a perfect cake.

We're just sitting back :popcorn: waiting for the slowest among you to realize you've been conned. Democrats in Congress and the Senate are going to let you repeal the ACA and deal with the howls of rage from 5 million low income Trumpbots who just lost their healthcare. Talk about heads exploding.

And then when he doesn't build a wall ( a physical impossibility - just ask Rick Perry), deport all of the illegals, or bring back their jobs, what's left. Oh yeah - Making America Great Again.

Too late.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back