Two Kinds of Black People.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This woman should run for President.

I would proudly vote for her in a New York minute...

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I like her. She is as they say ... righteous. :2up:

Prof.Lunaphiles

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do not agree that she is "spot on," nor do I think that she is qualified to be president of the United States.

She does not have the solution to the problem of Black ghetto culture - she's just like everyone else, and wants to just beat the dead horse . . . and hoping that Christianity will reprogram the Black ghetto dweller. The reason the Black ghetto dwellers claim to be victims is because they can, because Blacks are not disciplining themselves because of the abolishment of segregation, and their government is always White (oppression) to them.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do not agree that she is "spot on," nor do I think that she is qualified to be president of the United States.

She does not have the solution to the problem of Black ghetto culture - she's just like everyone else, and wants to just beat the dead horse . . . and hoping that Christianity will reprogram the Black ghetto dweller. The reason the Black ghetto dwellers claim to be victims is because they can, because Blacks are not disciplining themselves because of the abolishment of segregation, and their government is always White (oppression) to them.
What you are saying is the same as already written...

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
black people for Trump are like young girls for Bill Clinton

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of the nicest folks I have ever meet were blacks and some of the most vile and repulsive were whites and Jews
I try to see the individual

JustAGuy1

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Yawn

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List