Two Kinds of Black People.

This woman should run for President.

I would proudly vote for her in a New York minute...

I do not agree that she is "spot on," nor do I think that she is qualified to be president of the United States.

She does not have the solution to the problem of Black ghetto culture - she's just like everyone else, and wants to just beat the dead horse . . . and hoping that Christianity will reprogram the Black ghetto dweller. The reason the Black ghetto dwellers claim to be victims is because they can, because Blacks are not disciplining themselves because of the abolishment of segregation, and their government is always White (oppression) to them.

I do not agree that she is "spot on," nor do I think that she is qualified to be president of the United States.

She does not have the solution to the problem of Black ghetto culture - she's just like everyone else, and wants to just beat the dead horse . . . and hoping that Christianity will reprogram the Black ghetto dweller. The reason the Black ghetto dwellers claim to be victims is because they can, because Blacks are not disciplining themselves because of the abolishment of segregation, and their government is always White (oppression) to them.
What you are saying is the same as already written...

Some of the nicest folks I have ever meet were blacks and some of the most vile and repulsive were whites and Jews
I try to see the individual

Yawn

Forum List

Back