Two hurricanes set to hit the Gulf of Mexico at the same time and same place

Saw that ... Marco Monday afternoon at New Orleans ... Laura on Wednesday afternoon at New Orleans ... times and places may change, stay alert if you're anywhere near this area ...

Frankly, I didn't know two hurricanes could hit the same place 48 hours apart ... spinning the same direction, they should be destroying each other ... or one feeding their energy into the other ...

Well ... New Orleans has brand new levees ... guess we're going to find out if they'll hold ... May God have mercy on their sinning ways ...

Rita ate my house. If a hurricane comes close I'm gonna run like a scared little girl. I know what kind of damage they can cause.

Not to worry. Seal Team Six have obs on Destro and the Weather Dominator...

weather-destro_1298507455.jpg

Took a direct hit from Michael. After that I see nothing scary about the unusual occurrence of two Cat. 1s.

Hopefully East Tennessee will get a lot of rain out of this
If we do, I pray that rain is all that it is. Four months ago a tree behind the storage building in my backyard was hit by lightning.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That makes three trees now that have fallen on my property. The first one was three years ago and it covered my back yard. The second tree was just last year and it came down on the back deck of my house.

If we do, I pray that rain is all that it is. Four months ago a tree behind the storage building in my backyard was hit by lightning.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That makes three trees now that have fallen on my property. The first one was three years ago and it covered my back yard. The second tree was just last year and it came down on the back deck of my house.
I dropped all the dangerous trees in my yard before Ivan...........so they couldn't take me out in a storm LOL

Cat 1s aren't jack

Frankly, I didn't know two hurricanes could hit the same place 48 hours apart ... spinning the same direction, they should be destroying each other ... or one feeding their energy into the other ...

A good piece on that:

Just wow ... the amount of energy here is just insane ... there's videos of the Reno, Kansas, tornado that shows some crazy vortex motion on a very small scale ... the magnitude of this in hurricanes is beyond description ...

I'm ashamed to live in a place where a dusting of snow is catastrophic ...

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That makes three trees now that have fallen on my property. The first one was three years ago and it covered my back yard. The second tree was just last year and it came down on the back deck of my house
I dropped all the dangerous trees in my yard before Ivan...........so they couldn't take me out in a storm LOL

Cat 1s aren't jack
I wish that what is still behind my house could be bulldozed, but of course having that kind of thing done most likely isn't cheep and then of course the property line only goes so far too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That makes three trees now that have fallen on my property. The first one was three years ago and it covered my back yard. The second tree was just last year and it came down on the back deck of my house

Cat 1s aren't jack
I wish that what is still behind my house could be bulldozed, but of course having that kind of thing done most likely isn't cheep and then of course the property line only goes so far too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Stump grinding is much cheaper if you are talking about getting rid of the stumps............how I got rid of mine.........if you don't want to do that a back hoe rental will not set you back too much for a couple of days......but you will need a good chain saw...........pines .......go into the ground forever......LOL

Trump could use his sharpie to make it go to Mexico
It needs to go to California............they need the water..............These aren't jack................but work is now off for a few days though...........maybe only 2 days if I'm lucky........OH WELL.

Forum List

Back