Two dead at Rainbow camp in Grant County. More expected.

It has to do with hypocrisy, Kosher.. And I would request a link to wherever that picture came from. What is the story behind that? Someone that can look at the same video as 30 other people and see exactly the opposite as the rest is not someone I trust for any information.
the picture came from Glenn Palmers facebook page. It was also posted on the rainbow idiots fb page. There's another one too.

It has to do with hypocrisy, Kosher.. And I would request a link to wherever that picture came from. What is the story behind that? Someone that can look at the same video as 30 other people and see exactly the opposite as the rest is not someone I trust for any information.
the picture came from Glenn Palmers facebook page. It was also posted on the rainbow idiots fb page. There's another one too.

Where did the stabbings come in, that you mentioned earlier? Cause that wasn't part of the story in the link :dunno:

Fine. What was the story behind the picture? Or are you afraid to post that.

No mention of the fact that one of the deaths was a 74 year old man whose heart attacked him. Just a means to throw despicable political trash on your festering little partisan fire.

Actually if you had read the link in the OP.....it did say so.

Pasko died of natural causes from a heart attack July 3, Palmer said. A doctor from California provided treatment at the gathering.
I read the article. They don't know the cause of death for the one.

Agreed. They don't know yet or the coroner isn't talking yet about the 43yo's death. Nosmo was saying there was no mention of the 74yo dying of a heart attack, but the article did say as much.
I think was Nosmo meant was that there was no mention of the heart attack by Kosher.

koshergrl didn't say how anyone died. In the OP was just a link to the story.
I refer you to post #3. Notice the rime stamps on the first three posts. It took her less than ten minutes to decide that the deaths were somehow fodder for political garbage.

Where did the stabbings come in, that you mentioned earlier? Cause that wasn't part of the story in the link :dunno:
The stabbing happened in the first few days of the gathering.
Two injured in stabbing at Rainbow gathering meeting

Did that photo have something to do with the stabbings? Perhaps that was the miscreant that did the stabbing? If that is the case, that looks like a good way to keep him out of trouble until the sheriff gets there.

Actually if you had read the link in the OP.....it did say so.

Pasko died of natural causes from a heart attack July 3, Palmer said. A doctor from California provided treatment at the gathering.
I read the article. They don't know the cause of death for the one.

Agreed. They don't know yet or the coroner isn't talking yet about the 43yo's death. Nosmo was saying there was no mention of the 74yo dying of a heart attack, but the article did say as much.
I think was Nosmo meant was that there was no mention of the heart attack by Kosher.

koshergrl didn't say how anyone died. In the OP was just a link to the story.
I refer you to post #3. Notice the rime stamps on the first three posts. It took her less than ten minutes to decide that the deaths were somehow fodder for political garbage.

You have to be dropping acid.

Did that photo have something to do with the stabbings? Perhaps that was the miscreant that did the stabbing? If that is the case, that looks like a good way to keep him out of trouble until the sheriff gets there.
No, this is a different miscreant. Trussed up and left by the road.

it is indeed on that facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/glenn.palmer.50?fref=nf&pnref=story

Apparently they got a good dose of norovirus going down too. Some grandma said her 5 y.o. grandkid caught it after being allowed to drink unfiltered water. They'll find dead kids when they finally clear out. They already had to find a kid that got lost....

1. they apparently have had norovirus in the camp, some grandma talks about her 5 y.o. grandkid who was allowed to drink unfiltered water, and then was tremndously sick. They will find dead kids in the forest when these freaks move out. A person who lives in Canyon City reported that a crazy woman came up on her porch and stole her husband's cell phone off it. She had a kid with her, told the lady (who ran after her) that they were hungry and didn't have any gas, they had hooked up with some guy they didn't know who was *protecting* them...the lady whose phone she stole ended up giving them money and food. 2017 Oregon Annual Rainbow Gathering

Apparently they got a good dose of norovirus going down too. Some grandma said her 5 y.o. grandkid caught it after being allowed to drink unfiltered water. They'll find dead kids when they finally clear out. They already had to find a kid that got lost....

yeah probably like that camp in North Dakota where the enviros left millions of dollars in waste and debris at their illegal campsite

the authorities had to check tarps one by one where they would occasionally find a dead body

Well, you had no objections to a group of rightwingnuts with guns occupying and shitting all over a much more valuable piece of real estate. And they did not do anything to them until it became evident that they were going to stay there a long time.Now if those people near Seneca don't leave, let them stay. Then, at the end of September, block all the road leading out. I am sure that they will enjoy the weather there at that time of the year.

thats the environut, rainbow, free love crowd...the antifa and anti trump ppl. They are fucking animals.
They're a few hundred million killings behind their warmongering fascist and dictatorial opposites over the last 100 years though.
no, they aren't. These are the mentally ill monsters harnessed by commies to destroy everything decent and life itself. Commies bow to no one when it comes to death and torture.

you should go join them. We still have six weeks until the eclipse. There will still be a lot more violence and abuse for you to enjoy between now and then.
^ :cuckoo:

Well, you had no objections to a group of rightwingnuts with guns occupying and shitting all over a much more valuable piece of real estate. And they did not do anything to them until it became evident that they were going to stay there a long time.Now if those people near Seneca don't leave, let them stay. Then, at the end of September, block all the road leading out. I am sure that they will enjoy the weather there at that time of the year.
give me a break, pig.

I honestly dont give two shits about these losers squatting. I care aboit the fact that they're victimizing people, and people are dying.

Forum List

Back