Two cities downtown drive. One controlled by conservatives. The other, hasn't been controlled by conservative for over 50 years.

Kennesaw, Georgia. Only city in America where it is an actual ordinance to own a gun. Let's take a look at a drive downtown. No commentary, just a drive.

Baltimore MD, and this just one example of many democrat run cities who love to say republicans and free markets are the reason for their plight. Yet, republican haven't made policies in any of these cities for at least half a century.

You have to stand in awe at how propaganda works on the ignorant minds.

I hate to be the one to tell you but Baltimore isn't all that bad. I see a poor neighborhood but clean. There us no obvious homeless problem. The trash is picked up. The buildings need some upkeep but are not totally dilapidated.

Try this

Obviously, you have never been there. I lived in Baltimore for 4 years, and it's a shit hole.

Got any "newly discovered photos" of it?

No, it's not. EVERY progressive run city turns into a balkanized shithole. The poor and middle class must dodge bullets and piles of shit in their neighborhoods, while the rich enjoy a nice area behind their walls.

Yeah, it's stupid. It borders on retarded.

Comparing something so small to something so big is stupid...

Only because it proves progressive policies are horrible for the poor and the middle class. Compare a big, non progressive town with Baltimore. Hell, compare Seattle from 4 decades ago with what it has become.

Compare ANY large city from 50 years ago to what it has become now after half a century of progressive leaders.

"Progressive leaders".

--- in CITIES.

You're even stupider than I thought.

Not queer pedophiles sitting little boys in their laps while reading time at the library goes on.
Why are you interested in that? Freudian slip? Projecting? You're a sick fuck.
Not as sick as the libraries that let this stuff go on. To a "genius" like you anyone who discusses the Holocaust must want to exterminate all Jews.

You are as sharp as a river rock.
I've never even heard of these libraries. Linky?

I have heard of The Boy Scouts of America.

Kennesaw does have a State College and a Walmart. Just too many red hats for my liking.

What passes for culture in Conservative run America
Not queer pedophiles sitting little boys in their laps while reading time at the library goes on.

Gay does not = pedophile. Straight people are far more likely to be pedophiles than gays.

The drag queen story hours you speak of do not feature any children sitting on anyone's knee. Please stop lying.

No, it's not. EVERY progressive run city turns into a balkanized shithole. The poor and middle class must dodge bullets and piles of shit in their neighborhoods, while the rich enjoy a nice area behind their walls.

Yeah, it's stupid. It borders on retarded.

Comparing something so small to something so big is stupid...

Only because it proves progressive policies are horrible for the poor and the middle class. Compare a big, non progressive town with Baltimore. Hell, compare Seattle from 4 decades ago with what it has become.

Compare ANY large city from 50 years ago to what it has become now after half a century of progressive leaders.

"Progressive leaders".

--- in CITIES.

You're even stupider than I thought.

The fact that you claim to "think" is the laugh, junior.

Kennesaw, Georgia. Only city in America where it is an actual ordinance to own a gun. Let's take a look at a drive downtown. No commentary, just a drive.

Baltimore MD, and this just one example of many democrat run cities who love to say republicans and free markets are the reason for their plight. Yet, republican haven't made policies in any of these cities for at least half a century.

I hate to be the one to tell you but Baltimore isn't all that bad. I see a poor neighborhood but clean. There us no obvious homeless problem. The trash is picked up. The buildings need some upkeep but are not totally dilapidated.

Try this

I guess you forgot that an outsider came in and organized huge neighborhood cleanups. So, not the government at all. But outsiders who were able to recruit volunteers to come out and do the work the government either wouldn't, or couldn't do.

More Baltimore homes

View attachment 433816
This one belongs to Cal Ripken

Yeah. We know rich people live well. The point is the middle class lives well in kennesaw. it doesn't in baltimore. You're not too swift are ya.
Who says the middle class does not live well in Baltimore? They have a strong working class and many, many working class neighborhoods

They do, you elitist prick. You show the homes of the rich and super rich and claim they are the norm for baltimore. What a dishonest, feckless, clod you are.

Dude, just sayin... you are cherry picking.
Arguably one of the most liberal cities in America is Boulder, CO. Been there several times. It is UBER liberal. And it is absolutely beautiful. Pristine even.
Downtown is amazing. Picturesque. The entire city is well kept. But it is also full of wealthy people.
You can't just post up something that is so easily shown to be false.

Not for long.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

People flock to visit Baltimore every day. Who the Fuk wants to visit Kennesaw Georgia?
You miss the point by miles. How are your critical thinking skills?
The point is that Baltimore is a thriving major city visited by millions every year. It has significant historical sites, museums, great restaurants, a nightlife, major sports stadiums. Places to see, things to do.

Kennesaw Georgia is a bland suburb of Atlanta with no redeeming social value
Baltimore is a shithole. If it's "thriving," then why is it always asking the federal government for handouts?

I‘d rather spend a week in Baltimore than a day in Kennesaw Georgia.

Lot of things to do in Baltimore
Yeah, like dodge bullets, file police reports, etc.
I have visited Baltimore dozens of times.
Never heard a shot fired

Did hear cannons fired at Ft McHenry
Oh yeah, there is absolutely no gun problem in Baltimore....and Chicago is totally safe, huh.

Walked around Chicago also. Had a great time, never saw any gunfire.
You spent one day in Chicago, and you believe you should have seen gunfire if it was a shithole?

You're a major fucking idiot.

If it is as big a shithole as you say, I should have been dodging bullets
Fact is, millions of people walk around Chicago every day and Chicago is not in the top 10 in terms of murder rate in major cities

Why do t you take strol just outside the city where the leftists like yourself have been "helping" the black community for over 60 years and get back to us.

More Baltimore homes

View attachment 433816

Yeah. We know rich people live well. The point is the middle class lives well in kennesaw. it doesn't in baltimore. You're not too swift are ya.
Who says the middle class does not live well in Baltimore? They have a strong working class and many, many working class neighborhoods

They do, you elitist prick. You show the homes of the rich and super rich and claim they are the norm for baltimore. What a dishonest, feckless, clod you are.

You mean like how the OP only showed the worst neighborhoods in Baltimore and compared them to an upper middle class suburb of Atlanta?

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

People flock to visit Baltimore every day. Who the Fuk wants to visit Kennesaw Georgia?
The point is that Baltimore is a thriving major city visited by millions every year. It has significant historical sites, museums, great restaurants, a nightlife, major sports stadiums. Places to see, things to do.

Baltimore is a shithole. If it's "thriving," then why is it always asking the federal government for handouts?

Never heard a shot fired

Oh yeah, there is absolutely no gun problem in Baltimore....and Chicago is totally safe, huh.

You spent one day in Chicago, and you believe you should have seen gunfire if it was a shithole?

Fact is, millions of people walk around Chicago every day and Chicago is not in the top 10 in terms of murder rate in major cities

Why do t you take strol just outside the city where the leftists like yourself have been "helping" the black community for over 60 years and get back to us.

What do Republicans do for impoverished black neighborhoods other than build more prisons?

More Baltimore homes

View attachment 433816

Kennesaw has a population of 34,000. Baltimore has a population of 602,000. Kennesaw has a median family income approximately $5000. per year above the US median family income, while Baltimore residents have a median family income of $2,000 less than the US median family income.

The OP has picked one of the best places to live in America, with high income, versus one of the poorest cities in America, and one with a very high cost of living.

I've lived in big cities and small towns and my beautiful two bedroom with private ensuite laundry, two blocks from the water, would cost me three times what it costs me here. I moved here because I could not afford to live in the city on my pension, without going into geared to income housing - and the waiting list was 5 years.

He should have compared Baltimore with El Paso - comparable sized population, although the median income is much lower in El Paso - $11,000 below the American median income, but unemployment is lower.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

Never heard a shot fired

Lol, he wouldn't last 10 minutes.

More Baltimore homes
View attachment 433816

Carl Ripken lives in Annapolis. That took about 30 seconds to fact-check your lying bullshit.

Orioles Legend Cal Ripken Slides Into Awesome $3.9M Estate in Annapolis

f3f3db5eb8fe650b60ac797ff77e498aw-c0xd-w685_h860_q80.jpg

So you're agreeing with the OP. Nobody wants to live in that rat-infested Baltimore shithole.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

View attachment 433732
Baltimore is a shit hole. I know because I used to live there. One day they found a body floating in the water right near where I worked. I was robbed seven times when I lived near the downtown area.
This is true all cities ran by Democrats.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

Never heard a shot fired

What do Republicans do for impoverished black neighborhoods other than build more prisons?
President Trump had the highest employment ever in the Black community. Jobs are much better than food stamps and welfare.

Forum List

Back