*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

It sounds less and less like a hate crime and more and more like this teen has some anger issues.

McDonald's Perp Was Busted There Before | The Smoking Gun

come on ravi if this had been two white people it would have been deemed a hate crime just because the attackers where white a the victim was black no matter the reason for the attack.
Some people would have knee jerked that reaction, no doubt.

There are a lot of stupid people in the world.

It sounds less and less like a hate crime and more and more like this teen has some anger issues.

come on ravi if this had been two white people it would have been deemed a hate crime just because the attackers where white a the victim was black no matter the reason for the attack.
Some people would have knee jerked that reaction, no doubt.

There are a lot of stupid people in the world.

The law would also have that reaction

Listening to how things went down this doesn't appear to be your black on white hate crime as it appeared to be. Rather it was your hetrosexual hate crime on a transvesite.

This is a little different (not acceptable, but different)! While I don't condone the beating of a transvesite, trannies are sick people. Gays are fine, but men that dress like women (and vice versa) are sick. There has to be a point where you go from being acceptably different (as in gay) to a freak that should be shunned. It's a mental illness and should be treated as such. Beating a person to a bloody pulp is not the answerand MUST be prosecuted as a crime, but we should just accept a mentally ill person as "normal" or "acceptable" either.

Listening to how things went down this doesn't appear to be your black on white hate crime as it appeared to be. Rather it was your hetrosexual hate crime on a transvesite.

This is a little different (not acceptable, but different)! While I don't condone the beating of a transvesite, trannies are sick people. Gays are fine, but men that dress like women (and vice versa) are sick. There has to be a point where you go from being acceptably different (as in gay) to a freak that should be shunned. It's a mental illness and should be treated as such. Beating a person to a bloody pulp is not the answerand MUST be prosecuted as a crime, but we should just accept a mentally ill person as "normal" or "acceptable" either.

Or just a stupid, violent asshole that can't deal with life.

Not that I totally agree with this post but I am glad to see you admit you were wrong.

Too bad the rest of the bozos on this thread can't do the same.

...I am glad to see you admit you were wrong.

I missed the post where you admitted you were wrong when you insisted, multiple times, that the cameraman was white.

Would you be so kind as to link it for me?

I missed the post where you admitted you were wrong when you insisted, multiple times, that the cameraman was white.

Oh, I was wrong about that...but that isn't pertinent.

I'm not the knee jerking asshole that calls everyone a ******, or thanks her for it.

:thup:

What about kids that are born with both sexes? morphadites. Easier for the doctor to cut off the penis. But the child grows up with male tendencies.

I think the human body as it develops can sometimes get screwed wires. They are female, but with male bodies. Or vice versa. And that is where the transgender comes in. But it very confusing to me, and I am sure it is for those who are transgenders.

I have two gay male friends that are cross dressers. They dress as female and do shows (think The Birdcage). When not in drag, they are most definitely gay and have the mannerisms of what one may call "flaming". Well, one is. The other has mannerisms of all male. But he is gay.
I asked them once why they don't just have their parts cut off and become woman and both gasped, shuddered, threw their hands to their faces in a female trait and shouted "oh hell no!!!". When I asked why not since they enjoyed being women, acting like women, why not BE woman, they said they were men and wanted all their parts thankyouverymuch. When I asked why, they were as stumped as I was.

It seemed pertinent enough for you to post it multiple times when you thought he was white. Interesting how it's 'pertinence' magically goes away when you found out you were wrong. Interesting, but not surprising of course.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

But seriously...

1. dude dresses up like a chick
2. dude then uses disguise to enter women's bathroom
3. dude gets found out
4. dude gets ass kicked by 2 chicks
5. dude is such a pussy that he fakes a seizure

:lol:

Call me callous, but that is some funny fucking shit, no?

But seriously...

3. dude gets found out

Yeah...no offense, but I thought it was you when I first read about it.

:redface:

But seriously...

3. dude gets found out

Yeah...no offense, but I thought it was you when I first read about it.

:redface:

Since most everything you think is horseshit, none taken. :thup:

Sorry bout that,

It seemed pertinent enough for you to post it multiple times when you thought he was white. Interesting how it's 'pertinence' magically goes away when you found out you were wrong. Interesting, but not surprising of course.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

1. Yeah she went silent when the facts started to come out, never doubt me, I can read between the lines of a news story, I can also do it with video.
2. Liberal double speak; I am a *Master* of.
3. Most news papers and TV news are liberal slanted, very few if any have a true non-liberal foundation.
4. Also it was easy to see it wasn't a white man filming this tragic attack.
5. No one deserves to be attacked like a mad dog, like those two Negros did.
6. I don't condone what some people choose to do sexually, but I also don't condone even more what those Negros did.
7. They should both do some serious jail time, and so should Vernon who filmed it.:evil:
8. Failure to rendure aid?
9 I think thats a crime.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back