*Two Blacks Hoes Go At White Women At McDonalds: While Black Employee's Do Nothing*

Why were they fighting?

Why aren't you bitching that the white camera operator did nothing to help?

Idiot.

You are as dumb as you are probably ugly. The VIDEO PHONE operator was BLACK and cheering unnecessary hate crime on!a

I guarantee they won't get charged with hate crimes. They will get just assault instead of attempt murder. If they get attempt murder charges, then the Civli Right activist hypocrites will protest! Remember the Jena Six, six black kids beat one white kid, they repeatedly kicked him after he was knocked out. They nearly killed him. They were rightfully charged with attempted murder. Yet the Black "Civil" Rights hypocrites staged a mass protest.

Blacks need to start taking responsibility for their actions and bigotry. The vast majority of the victims of black youth out of control violence is other blacks! Yet they try to only focus on how the white man hurts them! I would say take a look at out Africans in Africa treat each other they should thank their lucky stars they are in a "white" country!

Sorry bout that,

Why were they fighting?

Why aren't you bitching that the white camera operator did nothing to help?

Idiot.

You are as dumb as you are probably ugly. The VIDEO PHONE operator was BLACK and cheering unnecessary hate crime on!a

I guarantee they won't get charged with hate crimes. They will get just assault instead of attempt murder. If they get attempt murder charges, then the Civli Right activist hypocrites will protest! Remember the Jena Six, six black kids beat one white kid, they repeatedly kicked him after he was knocked out. They nearly killed him. They were rightfully charged with attempted murder. Yet the Black "Civil" Rights hypocrites staged a mass protest.

Blacks need to start taking responsibility for their actions and bigotry. The vast majority of the victims of black youth out of control violence is other blacks! Yet they try to only focus on how the white man hurts them! I would say take a look at out Africans in Africa treat each other they should thank their lucky stars they are in a "white" country!

1. A man who understands.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
2.Refreshing.

Regards,
SirJamsofTexas

This is video of a worse incident that took place in an Ohio pizzeria about four years ago:

Opinions are requested from Black viewers, not only Whites.

I watched the video and noticed that the people watching the fight appear predominately white. Not only did they not break up the fight, they didn't even help the guy up off the floor when it was over. In fact, the guy drinking the beer looks like he has a smirk on his face. And, considering how quickly the worker came around the counter initially, the people working at the pizzeria weren't in that big of a hurry to help the guy either.

This looks like everyone there knew this guy had it coming and were happy when he got it. What was your point for posting it?

Very true, but there is a big difference between taking on a 6 foot 300 pound man, vs 2 teenage girls!

There is latent homophobia in the black community that is rarely talked about which might have had something to do with this attack. It will be interesting to see what happens. We've got two protected classes pitted against one another: LGBT and blacks. So far, it looks like justice is prevailing.
Interesting point.

The episode captures America today:

1. Violent gangster blacks
2. "Transgender" fuck-up white garbage
3. Fast-food restaurants serving dreck
4. Captured on cellphone cameras
5. Going viral
6. Everyone asks, "is it a hate crime"?

We live in the Idiocracy. Nobody ever saw that movie, probably because it's too true.

The episode captures America today:

1. Violent gangster blacks
2. "Transgender" fuck-up white garbage
3. Fast-food restaurants serving dreck
4. Captured on cellphone cameras
5. Going viral
6. Everyone asks, "is it a hate crime"?

We live in the Idiocracy. Nobody ever saw that movie, probably because it's too true.

It might not be a racial thing, but more of a northern thing.

I hope those two do serious time and I hope their entire lives are affect by it.

Hopefully someone near them learns from it and turns their lives around. That attack made me sick.

It's pretty amusing to see the usual idiots want this to be a hate crime when normally they are against hate crime laws.

What isn't funny is their automatic assumption that this fight was about race.

In reality it's not the blacktgirls fault that they beat the "it"

Natural evolution has given humans a fear of such things as spiders and snakes.

Or touching a pile of manure.

Same with being a round a homosexual or transgender person .

So it's a natural response to try to eliminate them from our society .

Just part of our natural DNA"s built in Self preservation instinct .

Last edited:

I see, so it's ok to beat the shit out of someone because they are different?
Like two blacks beating up on a white person. Would you view it differently if it was a video showing two whites beating up a transgender black person?

adolf-hitler-joke-4_681576c.jpg

I'll have a Big Mac, a large fries, and a Coke.
Oh, yeah. Then kill all the Jews!

The race of the people involved has nothing to do with it.

Beating the "it" as a natural human response to something that bazaar and unnatural.

So the attackers shouldn't be charged for doing something that genetics predisposes.

The race of the people involved has nothing to do with it.

Beating the "it" as a natural human response to something that bazaar and unnatural.

So the attackers shouldn't be charged for doing something that genetics predisposes.

You get pissed off at tank and william for their attack post against black people but in this video and thread you say race doesn't matter? A racist is a racist no matter what the color of his skin is?

I really don't think this was a racist incident.

Many people if they're walking down a country road and see a snake will pick up my stick and tried to kill it.

That's just a natural response that humans have ingrained into their psyche for thousands of years.

So the girls were reacting subconsciously to something that they perceived as unnatural.

It's part of the human fight or flight response that is well known in psychology

Last edited:
I really don't think this was a racist incident.

Many people if they're walking down a country road and see a snake will pick up my stick and tried to kill it.

That's just a natural response that humans have ingrained into their psyche for thousands of years.

So the girls were reacting subconsciously to something that they perceived as unnatural.

It's part of the human fight or flight response that is well known in psychology

Would you be outraged if it were two whites beating the shit out of a black transgender?

Forum List

Back