Two 1/2 hour gig song list for a cover band in 2021.

Yanno a good Q to ask you guys that might fit here is........., what audience are you targeting? , And does your set list follow suit????
:fingerscrossed:
~S~

Yanno a good Q to ask you guys that might fit here is........., what audience are you targeting? , And does your set list follow suit????
:fingerscrossed:
~S~
I'm sure Nashville, Austin and those kind of towns are fairly 'segregated' as far as the big genres go, so you wouldn't have to worry about having to know 25 country songs (just in case).

My old HS buddy Tim does some open mic in St Augustine, 'and he probably knows 80 or more, all different genres. He used to love Billy Powell, ELP, Genesis and ragtime - omg- he was amazing. I haven't seen or heard him in years and I'm not sure if he's posted videos, but I'll ask. He plays drums and guitar a lot too.

20210225_215058.jpg

Attachments

• 20210225_215058.jpg
    20210225_215058.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 35
wow, so tribute band nights Ange?

~S~
I'd love to own a blues club actually, and get a band together--more of
an original jazz/rock/fusion project with a few covers thrown in for fun.

There's a club down the street from my farm for sale.........all sorts of wild musical fantasies dance like sugarplums in my pointy little head when i pass it by........:banana:~S~

Here's a Classic Rock set off the top of my head;
5 member band - female lead singer/rhythm guitar/flute, bass, guitar, keyboard/singer
and drummer.

More than a Feeling
Life in the Fast Lane
You Better Run (Pat Benatar)
Blue Collar Man
Higher Love
I'd love to change the World
Have a Cigar
Kick it Out (Heart)
Roundabout (female singer)
Fly by Night ( // )
Mean Street (Van Halen)